The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
ZOOM Livetrak L-8

ZOOM Livetrak L-8

5 5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

The Zoom LiveTrak L-8 makes it easier than ever to mix, monitor and record professional-sounding podcasts and music performances in one portable, affordable package.

2 weeks ago

ZOOM Livetrak L-8 by JephFromFrAiL

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5
ZOOM Livetrak L-8

I have now owned this board for a month. It has upped my recording game to levels I never thought possible on my limited budget. The preamps are powerful and quiet, the Ui is easy to navigate and the mobility with this thing is amazing. I can record a podcast episode while driving down the highway and it sounds like I'm in the studio OR I can mix a full rock band in the middle of a field and have everyone with their own custom monitor mix! Whether you're a seasoned vet that needs something lightweight and easy to take with you to a venue or you're brand new to mixing and recording and want to learn on something super easy... this is the board for you. On the Flip-Side of that... If you're looking to plug 16 things into a board... This isn't for you. If you want a great mixer, digital recorder and interface... this is the board you want. Take my word for it when I say: "Best piece of gear on my desk!"

Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search