13th December 2019

Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core by Vagskee

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5
Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core

Hi. I want to share my experience with Discrete 4 Synergy Core and express my opinion.
The appearance of Discrete in my studio became a replacement for RME UCX (the interface completely exhausted me), same two components - audio interface and dsp processor, right?
But as a result I’ve changed my approach to mixing and mastering tracks radically. Unexpected turn, honestly..
Changing any parameter inside the equalizer, I clearly hear its effect, each division makes sense (unlike the native plug-ins), this motivates to study the device and act consciously. Compressors hit me even more, I still figure out the settings and study the features of models, the prospects are endless .. Despite the minimal routing opportunities in this model, I found ways to quickly and conveniently process the tracks I need, then the buses and the master track. Man, I have serious sound in my home room, really??))
All of what I wrote above is a discovery for me! I first experienced hardware dsp processing, please do not criticize strongly)
There are almost no Discrete forums or user communities on the Internet, I’m constantly looking for any useful information, life hacks, presets, etc. I will be grateful for your help!
Thanks!

Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search