The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Handsome Audio Zulu

Handsome Audio Zulu

5 5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

Zulu is the world's first passive analog tape simulator and Retro Enhancer. Using analog modeling techniques that utilize our trade secret Tape Opamp Circuit, we're able to deliver the musical character of analog tape. By using Zulu, engineers enjoy the free dynamic punch, infamous bass authority

4 weeks ago

Handsome Audio Zulu by illsoulprod

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5
Handsome Audio Zulu

Ok, so I've had my Zulu for about 2 months now and there is so much to say about this unit. The simple skinny of it all is this is a must buy unit if you are truly looking for that tape sound for your records or sounds period. It's not just good but it's good from the moment you hook it up and it hits the ground running. At full speed ahead you'll notice the unit gives everything a just finished record sound just by being in the chain and that's the win-win because I'm telling you this thing will put you in the game!

Now that I've gotten that out of my system experimentation is the key with this unit and no not all types and settings are equal when dealing with something of this magnitude. Most people will tell you that tape plugins will get you close, and I always tell most people, this unit here will get you home and tuck you in! So spoiler alert, if you're not into hardware then this isn't for you and you should just go get another tape plugin...but if you're here clearly you feel like your tracks are missing something more and guess what?! welcome!

Get it, try it, love it and you're welcome!

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... Handsome Audio Zulu
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search