The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
AZ Studio Workstations Spike 61 Recording/Producer's Work Desk

AZ Studio Workstations Spike 61 Studio Desk

4.65 4.65 out of 5, based on 1 Review

A really nice desk for your 61 key keyboard, monitors, 4 rack spaces and computer.

4 weeks ago

AZ Studio Workstations Spike 61 Studio Desk by Ajax Lepinski

• Sound Quality N/A
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 3.5
AZ Studio Workstations Spike 61 Recording/Producer's Work Desk

I've been wanting a desk for my recording projects for a long time. Finally, I got around to doing a thorough web search for something that would meet all my needs: can hold my monitors, 61 key Novation controller, iMac, and had room for a notebook for taking notes, a Series 500 Lunchbox and all the odd things you need to record music. After an exhaustive search of the interwebz, I finally discovered AZ Studio Workstation's, Spike 16 Producer's Desk. Not only did it meet all my requirements but, it also looks really nice! BONUS!!!
It arrived in a wooden crate and with the help of two cardboard boxes, I was able to set it up, by myself, in about 20 minutes. Eazy peazy!
They will customize the colors of the melamine lamination at your request - I asked for black and maple two-tone but, you can ask for wood veneer instead of melamine.
Now that it's together and fully stocked with all my gear, my only regret is that I didn't by the larger, Spike 81 desk... it would be nice to have that extra room!

Attached Thumbnails
AZ Studio Workstations Spike 61 Recording/Producer's Work Desk-spike-61-one.jpg   AZ Studio Workstations Spike 61 Recording/Producer's Work Desk-my-pic-spike-61.jpg  
Last edited by Ajax Lepinski; 4 weeks ago at 07:59 PM.. Reason: trying to add header photo

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... AZ Studio Workstations Spike 61 Recording/Producer's Work Desk
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search