The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Daking Audio Mic Pre/EQ

Daking Audio Mic Pre/EQ

5 5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

1 week ago

Daking Audio Mic Pre/EQ by ian_litovich

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5
Daking Audio Mic Pre/EQ

Hey guys! Just wanted to write a short feedback review on the Daking Mic Pre/EQ in case somebody is on the fence to buy one or want one for you studio.

I'll start off by saying that I honestly love this mic pre. Not only does it sound amazing on basically everything but it's at a price that you cannot beat. I am mainly a producer/musician based in NYC and I have gone through a ton of preamps in order to record some of the singers that I work with as well as instruments etc. I've found that with this pre the quality I get out of it is amazing. It honestly doesn't matter what mic I've thrown in front of it, it just handles it beautifully. The gain knob is stepped so recalling is a breeze and not to mention the EQ section.

This is probably my favorite feature in this pre. The fact that you can not only track with this fantastic EQ but you can also use the EQ to mix afterwards via a separate balanced line out which bypasses the pre. You're getting two units for the price of one!!!

I know that audio is very subjective and everybody has their own opinion on what sounds good, what has a distinct coloration etc, but I can tell you that with this mic pre, you're getting an amazing quality Class A pre amp & EQ that is unique and versatile. One other plus about it is that the customer service is second to none! The fact that you can talk to the owner of the company should you have questions about your Daking gear tells you something.

Do yourself a favor and pick one of these up for your studio! You won't regret it!

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... Daking Audio Mic Pre/EQ
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search