The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
MIDAS M32R

MIDAS M32R

3.9 3.9 out of 5, based on 3 Reviews

Digital mixer

1 week ago

MIDAS M32R by Rampton

• Sound Quality 3 out of 5
  • Ease of use N/A
  • Features 3 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 2 out of 5
  • Overall: 2
MIDAS M32R

This is possibly one of the worst pieces of kit I've ever had to use. How about you cnuts at Midas making an offline editor for this piece of junk that's intuitive and actually allows one to edit? I really don't want to have to write 200 words or more as it's not worth the energy expended. Actually just winding me up even more to be honest. Save yourselves the grief and avoid wherever possible.....

1 week ago

MIDAS M32R by bambamboom

• Sound Quality 4 out of 5
  • Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4
MIDAS M32R

I couldn't disagree with the previous reviewer more, who claimed it is "one of the worst pieces of kit I've ever had to use"

In fact it is a very solid, good sounding, easy to use console that is super reliable. While based on the X32 platform, it is definitely a big step up in build quality.

I have no concerns with the editor or the ipad app (which is one of the best available IMHO).

1 week ago

MIDAS M32R by thinkgood

• Sound Quality 4 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5
MIDAS M32R

I thought that the X32/M32 family have already earned a well deserved place in the history and people know them rather well. I would also like to disagree with the review stating that there is no offline editor. Never judge a product, when you haven't spent time to know it. Behringer's iPad and Android apps are the best in their class and there is an option to use editor offline.

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... MIDAS M32R
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search