The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
RME Fireface UFX II

RME Fireface UFX II

5 5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

The Fireface UFX II offers excellent flexibility that enables the interface to fit seamlessly into a myriad of production environments. Analog, ADAT, AES, SPDIF, and USB 2 are all standard on the Fireface UFX II. Equally impressive is the unit’s channel count: 12 analog, 16 ADAT, and 2 AES for 30 ch

15th July 2018

RME Fireface UFX II by hello people

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5
RME Fireface UFX II

I upgraded to the Fireface UFX II after using the RME Fireface UC for 7 or so years. The UC never missed a beat, as they say, and performed flawlessly with every use.

The Fireface UFX II offers way more i/o, 2 headphone outs, Totalmix FX and many other features such as non-DAW straight to USB recording.

It's built like a tank, the preamps sound good (though I won't really be using them since I connect a UA LA610 mk ii and a Grace m101 as preamps), latency is great and in operation, like the RME Fireface UC, it works without issue.

RME is renowned for great quality, clean ADDA, solid preamps and reliability.

It cost a few pennies, but if it works like the UC did, year after year, it'll be well worth it.

If you're lucky enough to be able to afford it, get it.

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... RME Fireface UFX II
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search