The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Tsumbay TS-WH0007

Tsumbay TS-WH0007

2.25 2.25 out of 5, based on 1 Review

Wired headset

15th June 2018

Tsumbay TS-WH0007 by amir30213

• Sound Quality 1 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 2 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 1 out of 5
  • Overall: 2.25
Tsumbay TS-WH0007

Tsumbay...I was excited to receive a new headphone from you all especially being that these are ear buds and the last ear buds sent to me by you all were AWESOME. Unfortunately, I can not say the same for these buds here. The TS-WH0007 is simply a disappointing headphone. Here is why.

These headphones claim to have such deep bass. Where? You lose a lot of low end and body in these headphones. What you are left with is a thin, shrill, grainy and weak sound. So vocals sound thin and breathy, drums sound like they lack body and punch, guitars sound thin and lack low end. I mean, this headphone just sounds like everything was rolled off with a high pass filter up to like 300-400hz or so.

I honestly do not find the headphones to be that comfortable either. I can tolerate them for a maybe an hour or so possibly but the way they are shaped make them uncomfortable for my ears. They look cool but the cool look, in my personal opinion, came with a cost in comfort. This may vary from person to person but I am just speaking of my own experience.

The only good thing I can say about this headphone is that the built in microphone works well for talking on the phone with.

It is just amazing to me that the first ear buds I was sent by Tsumbay were the IPX7 which are bluetooth wireless waterproof (really water resistant) ear buds and usually I do not like bluetooth headphones at all because they usually have sound flaws but the IPX7 smashes the WH0007's and are currently cheaper than them as well. As well, I heard cheaper $10 ear buds that sound far better than these. I don't understand exactly how Tsumbay climbed from amazing well balanced sounding ear buds to thin and shrill sounding ear buds but my advice to Tsumbay would be to sell these for about $5. That might save these. I was sent these for FREE and I still don't want them. If they got stepped on, I wouldn't even care. That is honestly and truly how much I do not want these TS-WH0007 headphones.

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... Tsumbay TS-WH0007
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search