The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Ecler NUO 3.0

Ecler NUO 3.0

1 1 out of 5, based on 1 Review

Worst purchase ever. Look for any other brand. PM me if you have questions. Really bad quality.

6 days ago

Ecler NUO 3.0 by ttattwa

• Sound Quality 1 out of 5
  • Ease of use 1 out of 5
  • Features 1 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 1 out of 5
  • Overall: 1
Ecler NUO 3.0

Plain and Simple: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ECLER. I bought the Nuo 3 and started having problems with its power supply from the first day, I emailed them, called them, went to their office personally with the unit (all this while it was under warranty), and they didn't do anything to help me out.

With bad manners, they just said that they couldn't help me with anything, that I might have used it bad.

The unit never left home, not used for anything really as it was broken from the start.

Other friends had them and started having problems with the knobs and faders quite early, and also got a very bad service.

This is a brand known for it's bad reputation in Spain, and I can guarantee that the reputation is well earned.

Stay away. I am still waiting for them to answer my emails from a few years back, or return me the money that it costed.

Shameful.

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... Ecler NUO 3.0
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search