The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Mackie MR6mk3

Mackie MR6mk3

4.75 4.75 out of 5, based on 1 Review

I know words are not enough to describe studio monitors since we all have to listen to them ourselves, but these new iteration of the MRs from Mackie are nothing short of exceptional, great image and crisp, clear sound

7th March 2018

Mackie MR6mk3 by ferchis

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.75
Mackie MR6mk3

I've had these for almost a year and they simply sound amazing. Mind you, this does not, for some strange reason, apply to their smaller and bigger brothers -MR5s and, especially, MR8s.

The MR6s have great stereo image, a surprisingly clear and honest sound, abundant volume, and can easily contend with many more expensive monitors.

They have easy-to-use room controls at the back to tune and adjust for certain room responses (a BIG bass boost and a cut for highs) and the installation is as simple as any other.

They're hands down a surprise when their price is considered. I am aware that there are much "better", more prohibitively expensive monitors out there, but they have given me outstanding resuts when translating to the outside world.

Ignore them at your own peril...

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... Mackie MR6mk3
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search