The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
PreSonus DigiMax DP88

PreSonus DigiMax DP88

5 5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

I bought this converter having experience with many Digimax FS and countless other digital interfaces. I was attracted specific features on the DP88. I am glad I made the move. Not only does it have the specific analog features I wanted, but this box sounds very nice.

24th February 2018

PreSonus DigiMax DP88 by soundmark

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5
PreSonus DigiMax DP88

I could not be happier with this box.

I love the direct Line Level inputs. In-line Preamps are obviously handy, but I generally use my tube and transformed preamps. I have not been impressed using two preamps into each other, but now I have a choice to bypass the onboard preamps and hit the converter at line level impedance. I am delighted!

The A/D and D/A converters now my preferred choice in my studio.

I really appreciate the metering on the front of the face. Very useful in a visible space in my kit.

The onboard clock with BNC outs is my preferred clock in my place after auditioning exhaustively. It has made everything digital sound smiley without sacrificing stability. at my place.

I have not gone above 48k yet or utilized the Midi remote preamp gain control yet.

3 cheers for Digimax DP88!

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... PreSonus DigiMax DP88
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search