The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Stam Audio SA-47F

Stam Audio SA-47F

4.95 4.95 out of 5, based on 4 Reviews

Classic tone nailed!

21st January 2018

Stam Audio SA-47F by Mike Avenaim

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5
Stam Audio SA-47F

If you’re looking for the classic tone of arguably the best kick drum condenser, ever, then you gotta get this mic. The low end is magical and is really beefing up the tone and Sonics of my kick drums. Also fantastic on male vocals. Highly recommended.

9th April 2018

Stam Audio SA-47F by JulianMorris

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.75
Stam Audio SA-47F

The SA-47 fet mic and the SA-76 compressor finally arrived and they sound absolutely fantastic. Did a vocal recording with a female singer and the mic just nailed it! She was so happy with the accurate representation of her voice - you guys did an amazing job!!! Thank you!! This is my new desert island mic!

1st May 2018

Stam Audio SA-47F by acoonrad

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5
Stam Audio SA-47F

SA-47F truly captures the soul and vibe of the original. It has incredible lows on kick without being overly hyped. After testing on vocals and electric guitar I can truly say Josh and his team at Stam Audio knocked this one out of the park. It's clean and detailed but has just hint of that transformer color without being too much of anything. Balance!

Can't beat the SA-47F. Just do yourself a favor and buy one...

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... Stam Audio SA-47F
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search