The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Heritage Audio MCM-20.4

Heritage Audio MCM-20.4

4.5 4.5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

Excellent sounding 16 channel mixer with send/return capability. Each channel allows you to also port signal out to either 2 mono aux sends or a stereo aux for effects. 2 Stereo aux returns. Main outs with insert send/return. I use it in conjunction with my Aurora Audio Sidecar.

15th December 2017

Heritage Audio MCM-20.4 by Ollie

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 3 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5
Heritage Audio MCM-20.4

Excellent sounding 16 channel mixer with send/return capability. Each channel allows you to also port signal out to either 2 mono aux sends or a stereo aux for effects. 2 Stereo aux returns. Main outs with insert send/return.

I use it in conjunction with my Aurora Audio Sidecar. So I can configure the two pieces to either put the sidecar on to the heritage audio buss or to take the Heritage Audio Mixer on to the Sidecar buss.

Nice warm sound, but never muddy.

On the plus side: Makes it quite easy to use external gear for inserts. Big sturdy knobs. Sounds great

On the negative side ( and for this price point - I really did not expect anything different ).
1. Most connections are db25. Mains use XLR.
2. Push switches for insert and channel on and off have no visual cue to quickly show you the status.
3. Meters are fairly small

Worth every penny. This is a well made, excellent sounding line mixer at a reasonable price.

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... Heritage Audio MCM-20.4
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search