The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Loopacks

Hernan Arber Loopacks

4.25 4.25 out of 5, based on 1 Review

Great loop mixing app by Hernan Arber

22nd September 2017

Hernan Arber Loopacks by ZipSnipe

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 2 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.25
Loopacks

Loopacks is an awesome looper and mixing tool. Its ease of use is second to none. You simply select a pack which is basically a song divided into loops. And then you just light up the pads. The packs that come with it are cutting edge dance songs and are a blast to remix. Simply light up the pads, everything falls on the beat, you can't screw up. While not as feature rich as Launchpad . I think it is more responsive, all 16 pads play at the same time, you can intermix the pads so that you can swipe your finger across and have any number of pads play or mute.

What I would love to see is midi sync, tempo change and the ability to add my own loops and this would be hands down the best looper on the market.

Oh did I mention the best part? Its free!!!!! So download it, try it out and if you agree with me email the author Hernan Arber at Loopacks - Make beats and Loops Easy and Fun! scroll down to the bottom and you can message him

Enjoy !!!

Attached Thumbnails
Loopacks-looppacks.jpg  

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... Loopacks
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search