Overloud TH3 by mr.es335
As with TH2, I really do not understand why TH3 does not "seem" to get the recognition that it so rightly deserves.
Though "comparisons" are "more-than-likely" very subjective in nature, this should not make null any comments made regarding it. For example:
1. The sounds are truly incredible.
2. It is very easy to use.
3. Provides you with an incredible amount of bank and preset storage.
4. Though bank and preset management is different from that of TH2, the way in which TH3 manages both banks and presets, along with the importing and exporting of banks is still very, very good.
5. Is great for creating and then saving banks and presets "on-the-fly".
6. Is particularly useful when creating variations on a particular preset - and is especially useful when "A/B'ing" them.
7. The use of the [Enter] key when loading presets.
8. Can do pretty much anything - and often more, than other similar software.
9. Uses a very non-invasive licensing scheme.
Granted, as with ALL software, there are things that I wish TH3 had, but in its current iteration, what it DOES have is very workable and useable.
As a point of interest, what I have noticed when working with TH3 is that it does "seem" to take longer than others to obtain "just that right tone". This may be the result of the various options that are made available to you.
Regardless, I still personally find that nothing else compares to TH3!
Anyhow, this as before, is just my 2 cents worth.