The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Massive Furniture Design ML-02 Swan

5 5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

High Quality Studio Furniture.

25th August 2017

Massive Furniture Design ML-02 Swan by Nicholas66

• Sound Quality N/A
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 3.75

When I decided to get a proper studio desk I know I wanted something that will last. As a son of a retired carpenter, I also knew that real wood is the way to go.
After some search, I found Massive Furniture Designs ML-02 SWAN. I didn't like the black and gray so I called them and agreed in a different color. They were very helpful and even sent pictures from the process.
It has 12U space and a massive drawer.

Packaging:
The desk came in two large boxes well packaged and it was surprisingly heavy.
In the box, I found a few extras that are not mentioned on their websites like rack screws and a Pendrive with the assembly instruction video.

Assembly :
It was easier than I first thought but I had to call one of my friend over to help because the desk is really heavy. It took us 20 minutes to fully assemble the desk. The whole desk was assembled with one hex key (in the box also).

Comfort:
This desk is comfortable. Really. Everything is at hands reach and the right height. The built in USB is much more useful than I first thought.

Other 'extras':
This desk comes with two 8 way extension lead which they don't tell me much on their website but I looked it up and it's high-quality surge protected ones. http://www.masterplug.com/my/surge-p...d-power-centre
There's a lot of cable ties at the back panel which was also very useful.

Verdict :
I had to wait almost a month for this desk but it was absolutely worth it.
Solid wood, really well made (my father said this), stable and huge.
Great design and the guys at MFD was very helpful and flexible.

Attached Thumbnails
Massive Furniture Design ML-02 Swan-img_1562.jpg   Massive Furniture Design ML-02 Swan-img_1563.jpg   Massive Furniture Design ML-02 Swan-img_1564.jpg   Massive Furniture Design ML-02 Swan-img_1565.jpg   Massive Furniture Design ML-02 Swan-img_1566.jpg  

Last edited by Nicholas66; 29th August 2017 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: tittle

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ...
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search