The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Steinberg UR22

Steinberg UR22

4.75 4.75 out of 5, based on 1 Review

Interface made by Steinberg, with 192 kHz support for a superior sound and D-PRE microphone preamps

28th April 2016

Steinberg UR22 by Mahzinho

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.75
Steinberg UR22

If you are looking for a solid component with a good quality, it's the case. The Steinberg UR22 it's a complete system for listening and recording audio. It has 2 high-quality D-PRE preamps that provides high gain to the microphone preamp without distortion (only if I yell at it) or noise, it's very clean. This interface has 192 kHz support too and comes with the Cubase 7 AI software that supports 192 kHz too and a good number of channels for a reduced version of Cubase, that's one of the best DAWs on the world. The headphone amplifier is also good, I plug my Shure SRH440 pair of phones (supports 500 mW of potency at 44Ω) on my interface (gives only 6 + 6 mW at 40Ω) and receive a good volume per gain, without a distorted song and a good quality. It has a hi-Z pad for instruments that can distort easily, so it's one more bonus of this product. I only dislike the mix knob, because for me it's not important and can be a little confuse, but it's my opinion.

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... Steinberg UR22
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search