The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Popular Tags: Remote Possibilities in Location Recording & Production
No tags were found.

Powered By AuraSonic
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, There's been a beta update to Totalmix FX, where you can copy-paste a submix to another pair of channels and much more....

Mats H
replies: 1 views: 2,735
imaginaryday 6th April 2015

BElnUH2EVcE The eternal, timeless lesson that the groove the band conjures up is the first, last and middle thing that...

joelpatterson
replies: 6 views: 805
joelpatterson 4th April 2015

Hi all, I currently have a Nagra VI, an incredible recording device with a superb natural sound. I haven't used it for a...

bardo
replies: 5 views: 1,052
bardo 3rd April 2015

Background: I've been recording live jazz with a Mac Pro 10.5.7, with 2 Motu 896hd at a sample rate of 88.2 with an approximate...

davernoise
replies: 19 views: 3,371
davernoise 3rd April 2015

Hello, here are audio files and photos of 3 (mixed) recording sessions with killer musicians from Europe and USA. I am looking...

giak04
replies: 10 views: 1,527
giak04 3rd April 2015

Hi folks, I always used the Nagra as a stand alone field recorder using flash cards to transfer sound files. My needs have...

bardo
replies: 0 views: 530
bardo 2nd April 2015

I am posting this here because I am coming up short on an relevant information on both ASCAP's and BMI's websites, along with the...

Given To Fly
replies: 2 views: 466
Given To Fly 2nd April 2015

Hi community! I hope, to get some input and information here about Field recorders! I want mainly to record Foleys and...

Naturesonic
replies: 3 views: 1,274
Mats H 1st April 2015

OK, so I put a Royer sf24v about 3 feet in front of a flute (left) and a clarinet (right) and I start fussing with the pans when...

All Souled Out
replies: 5 views: 1,610
Rolo 46 1st April 2015

I need a professional in-ear sender/reciever system. I don't want top notch but just professional, no fuss. Do I have to pay...

nilsemil
replies: 2 views: 596
tourtelot 31st March 2015

So, I've been around both live and studio recordings for a while, but I've never been the guy doing the whole end to end setting...

kojak
replies: 7 views: 843
kojak 31st March 2015

I'm wondering: is there any way to use software like REW (room EQ wizard) to take some of the guess work out of working a new...

Bruce Watson
replies: 0 views: 453
Bruce Watson 31st March 2015

Hi, I've got a plywood bass... which sounds fine live, but I've struggled to record it over the years successfully with a single...

Suntower
replies: 6 views: 1,254
LMCASES 29th March 2015

I searched the archive for a while, but most of the vocal mic threads seemed to be mainly focused on studio gear: what I'd need...

combfilter
replies: 30 views: 24,129
FLZapped 29th March 2015

What are Your listening Volume when mastering/(mixing) a solo harpsichord recording. I think the rock department of this forum...

kegn51
replies: 51 views: 4,185
kegn51 27th March 2015

I need an 8 ch snake to connect DAV BG8 with RME ufx. so D sub 25 -> TRS. in that case I can send line levels over the...

monitor
replies: 13 views: 2,255
hawkrock 26th March 2015

Okay not really, but I though I would bring up a strange phenomenon I personally have experienced for the first time from an...

rumleymusic
replies: 14 views: 1,061
macduncan 25th March 2015

I am wondering about something, but I am not sure I can put it into words so it makes sense to anyone else. Somewhere I read...

connloyalist
replies: 9 views: 846
John Willett 25th March 2015

Hi i started this post in the Music Production but was told i get a better responce here and wasn't sure how to move...

Meltdown Studio
replies: 5 views: 5,769
boojum 25th March 2015

Apple is apparently ditching Thunderbolt for yet another standard. This seems like really bad news for recordists because it...

bwanajim
replies: 108 views: 7,663
JazzyJazz 24th March 2015

I have the old Rode stereo Videomic. It's not great but when I purchased a few years ago it seemed like a cheap easy solution for...

bdemenil
replies: 2 views: 933
bdemenil 23rd March 2015

Opus 3 recordings, made with Blumlein stereo technique, are now available as 15ips tapes. Not cheap...160 UK pounds each, but...

studer58
replies: 7 views: 988
c1ferrari 21st March 2015

hi, I am from germany and my english is not very good, but I hope her is a little help for my problem. I have a Midas F32 and...

Tomy_Berlin
replies: 1 views: 999
mrbutterskin 21st March 2015

Hey Everyone, Sorry if this has been covered recently, I did search it, but to no avail... I'm looking at getting a handy...

gardineraudio
replies: 10 views: 1,153
Jim Williams 20th March 2015

Repost in a forum where this might get an response... (things in the "So much gear so little time" forum move down so...

connloyalist
replies: 4 views: 2,992
connloyalist 20th March 2015

I'm going to post a classifieds ad in a moment but I wanted to to put this in the remote forum first so that people see it. A...

Marlan
replies: 0 views: 730
Marlan 20th March 2015

hey this is my first new thread here im recording a jazz quartet in a church in a few weeks: sax piano bass and drums gear...

valvenut
replies: 5 views: 1,370
u47u67u87 20th March 2015

A new Josephson C700S surround microphone has arrived and I will eventually post some three channel clips and stereo mixes. Other...

MichaelPatrick
replies: 109 views: 24,001
Rolo 46 19th March 2015

I know this is OT for remote recording purposes, but since a lot of us do at least some preliminary mastering before handing...

studer58
replies: 4 views: 1,666
guitarboy94 17th March 2015

Hello! I'm trying to record demo of Piano and electric guitar duo. I have 3 option to choose for recording space. 1....

shimoyjk
replies: 8 views: 1,482
shimoyjk 17th March 2015

Hello All, It's been some time since I've posted on here. I am definitely familiar with "audio guru" if you...

Marlan
replies: 41 views: 7,758
Adorno 16th March 2015

excerpt from new electro-acoustic music for rubber bands recording chain: SF24 / Gorden / Fireface / Sonar

aracu
replies: 11 views: 766
aracu 15th March 2015

Hey guys! I posted a question like this on a different forum but then I thought this might be a better place, so here it...

Nico Zottos
replies: 5 views: 665
Liquid Shadow 15th March 2015

Our last thread on recording solo classical guitar deteriorated into something less than admirable so I thought I might try and...

Given To Fly
replies: 5 views: 1,783
Given To Fly 14th March 2015

I am going to be recording in my bedroom and I have questions about acoustic treatment. The room is a square around...

getproductivebo
replies: 2 views: 650
Thomas W. Bethe 13th March 2015

Dear all, Last Sunday, I did my first Decca Tree-like experiment for a concert I played myself -- free recording for archive...

apotheosis
replies: 7 views: 1,251
apotheosis 13th March 2015

Check out the first 40 seconds of this...try to keep blood pressure under control (imagine if it was YOUR Neumann...

studer58
replies: 10 views: 1,009
Mike Tholen 12th March 2015

Hi, I have recorded several acoustic guitar songs over the last week, however I am experiencing low end hum on the acoustic...

rossnuk
replies: 34 views: 1,810
Rolo 46 11th March 2015

Hello All. Has anyone used the Se-Electronics promic laser shotgun microphone ? I'm looking for a mic to use with my DSLR...

Johnmack
replies: 0 views: 752
Johnmack 10th March 2015

I've committed to purchase a pair of Schoeps MK5 as main pair. Seller has a pair of CMC6 bodies for $1,500. I may have the...

2manyrocks
replies: 2 views: 679
2manyrocks 9th March 2015

Hello. I wanted to know how do you use this 8 input recorder. What kind of projects and setups you do most oftenly. Thank so much...

joaquin
replies: 24 views: 3,588
pkautzsch 9th March 2015

A couple clips of solo harp using spaced mics and no processing. The first clip is with a spaced pair of Sonodores and the...

aracu
replies: 7 views: 692
cabraldemello 9th March 2015

Given a D.A.V. BG#8 for micpres, what converter/interface would you pair it with? Needs to be less than $3500 USD. Using it...

Bruce Watson
replies: 26 views: 2,833
KIDBILL 9th March 2015

Anybody know if there's an AAX version of a Double MS Decoder out yet? The Schoeps one is only RTAS, VST, or AU and I'm working...

thecreature
replies: 0 views: 707
thecreature 8th March 2015

I suppose this is a question to the folks with larger microphone collections. Do you find it more convenient to have many...

connloyalist
replies: 22 views: 1,511
Plush 8th March 2015

If you're short of time (or just stupid) you can now pay someone to burn in your cables. And the price is 'per cable' not 'per...

JackHenry
replies: 25 views: 1,382
jmichael 8th March 2015

My Tascam CD-rw900 is having spasms and I'll be looking to replace it. I am looking exclusively for a stand-alone, real-time...

plus6vu
replies: 28 views: 3,954
hughesmr 8th March 2015

I've recently heard about these... It seems to me almost like the mic uses the surface it's attached to as a diaphragm of sorts?...

hduncan
replies: 42 views: 29,558
Brian Campbell 7th March 2015

Hi guys, I'm recording an orchestra concert tonight, and given the details and the limitations of the group, the location, and...

king2070lplaya
replies: 9 views: 767
boojum 7th March 2015

I participate in an acoustic trio (female singer/violinist, two male singer/guitarists), and would like to do some decent...

rstl99
replies: 12 views: 768
rstl99 6th March 2015

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search