The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Popular Tags: Remote Possibilities in Location Recording & Production
No tags were found.

Powered By AuraSonic
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi there, Just want to get a clear answer about the Zoom H5 before ordering one. One of the main things I want to be able to...

Anaa
replies: 6 views: 516
Puffer Fish 20th April 2020

The 3-Network COVID show tonight (for those not in USA, all three "major" networks carried the same feed of...

hbphotoav
replies: 13 views: 707
hbphotoav 20th April 2020

Recently I received a new master piece - a new generation among my "spherical violins" that brings a completely new...

ISedlacek
replies: 126 views: 10,505
ISedlacek 19th April 2020

Last Tuesday (the 7th of April) at 10 pm I got a call asking if I was available to help create a tribute video for John Prine...

Remoteness
replies: 13 views: 656
Remoteness 17th April 2020

Hi. I am moving my video show outdoors and I'd like some recommendations for best boom mic for outdoor recording. We get a lot of...

Chris_G
replies: 8 views: 916
Jim Williams 17th April 2020

Hi all, I have a Sennheiser M&S rig, MKH30/40, I got these based on a friends recommendation, and they've been fine, they do...

wallyburger
replies: 106 views: 10,004
John Willett 17th April 2020

We all need a "Rainbow Connection" right about now... Originally this video clip was to be posted last week on the 8th...

Remoteness
replies: 9 views: 538
Remoteness 17th April 2020

Hey i was thinking about buying a set of mini monitors for location recording. i am currently using yamaha hs50's which are...

THE_NIK
replies: 56 views: 5,520
Remoteness 16th April 2020

Hi there, Getting mics and audio interface/mixer for classical piano performance (using grand pianos 6'-9') in small concert...

pianisticchef
replies: 64 views: 3,467
pianisticchef 16th April 2020

Hi all, this is a post from a newbie user. I was wondering if i could take 10-15 minutes of your time to help with my final year...

Ry_Heath
replies: 0 views: 330
Ry_Heath 16th April 2020

Hi all i read lots of praise for the Sennheiser MKH30 in this forum over the years. I remember wonderful recordings from Rolo...

RFrommann
replies: 10 views: 727
David Spearritt 15th April 2020

Hi all, I recently came across posts from Mark Donahue and David Spearritt on another forum (hello to both of you, if you happen...

lukedamrosch
replies: 7 views: 1,026
TonyF 15th April 2020

Hello,. I am considering buying vst connect pro however I don't know if it's possible to record multiple musicians in there...

David 123
replies: 0 views: 329
David 123 14th April 2020

Hi i have a sound devices mixpre6 im trying to use as an interface for smaart the DAW input seems to be post fader and i cant...

THE_NIK
replies: 4 views: 654
THE_NIK 14th April 2020

Hi all, So, with many recordings already being cancelled due to this virus, I'm thinking about nerding up on the technical...

DaveyJones
replies: 39 views: 2,445
RayHeath 13th April 2020

I have access to these mics (in matched pairs): Neumann M49, Neumann M149, Neumann M250, Neumann M269, Coles 4038 and RCA MI...

iapromo
replies: 13 views: 999
didier.brest 12th April 2020

Hi, I'm thinking about upgrading from my Zoom H4n to one of the newer models (H5 or H6). Which one would your recommend...

muziksculp
replies: 31 views: 44,998
Spiral Dragon 9th April 2020

I'm doing a remote session where the run is pretty short, but it passes by a doorway. I could bring a heavy snake, but the one I...

Osumosan
replies: 20 views: 1,565
David Spearritt 8th April 2020

Most compact and LIGHTEST. Mixing, Production, Tracking, Live Installation, Global Mobility. Go! boing

tenagasuryafisk
replies: 21 views: 1,368
Plush 6th April 2020

This was mentioned in another thread, but the backstory of the production is the epitome of "remote recording". Thanks...

hbphotoav
replies: 5 views: 599
2manyrocks 5th April 2020

Hello, I need to record a remote artist, there is a VST Tranist, VST beta transit that does not download, I am confused, I own...

dcanutam
replies: 2 views: 486
emenelton 5th April 2020

Im hoping this is the correct forum for this question, since many of you seem to have strong dante experience. I’m moving...

Rtroost
replies: 18 views: 832
Rtroost 5th April 2020

Hi! I just got a recording of a piano piece a friend did for me. It is a short work (3') and, due the lockdown, he could...

elacarcel
replies: 2 views: 512
elacarcel 4th April 2020

Hi Can you tell what are singer's mics ?...

willi1203
replies: 2 views: 467
willi1203 4th April 2020

All publicity is good publicity some may say! Took a snap shot of this yesterday cause i thought it was funny! The Schoeps CMIT5U...

ChuckyGold
replies: 105 views: 9,231
limbo 3rd April 2020

Hi all, I am hoping to get some input from various users here to inform my decision-making process. For the past couple of...

lukedamrosch
replies: 76 views: 6,608
tourtelot 3rd April 2020

It's with great sadness that I have to announce the passing of Mike Skeet. I don't know the specific date, but it was reported...

Roland
replies: 28 views: 4,078
John Willett 3rd April 2020

Looking for opinions on what the artists in-home recording setups/mics/resources used for their performances. If you were...

Talpa
replies: 2 views: 543
Talpa 3rd April 2020

I just came across a documentary of how Robert Friedrich (5/4 productions) recorded probably my favorite ever classical...

tessitura
replies: 13 views: 1,005
dseetoo 3rd April 2020

Specific to my typical gig recording in churches, I usually can control heating/AC noises, minimize exterior noises, and apply...

dizziness
replies: 4 views: 482
2manyrocks 2nd April 2020

Hey! I have a need for mobile recording setup on a 750 euro budget. I have weighted my options for a while now, but thought...

Kalo
replies: 5 views: 505
bradh 2nd April 2020

So I did a set of mixes on my kh80s, and checked them with Sony 7506s and a set of old Roland ma-12s - sounded fine on...

jnorman
replies: 20 views: 1,275
Ulrich 2nd April 2020

Anybody knows the diferent between the mic preamplifiers of this two rme. I can't find any information about that. Evisto

evisto
replies: 10 views: 7,830
rumleymusic 2nd April 2020

Thanks to excellent help on this forum, I have ordered some new microphones - 2x Schoeps CMC6 + 2x MK4 (Cardioid) + 2x MK 2...

MayorAdamWest
replies: 4 views: 409
MayorAdamWest 2nd April 2020

I learned about the SX-M2D2 here (@Plush). While it looks like a cool unit and the price seems right, I was wondering if it would...

johannburkard
replies: 25 views: 3,232
bradh 2nd April 2020

Hi gang - any recommendations for apps (JamKazam?) for a few remote friend musicians and I can use during this shelter in place...

AquamanSF
replies: 0 views: 376
AquamanSF 1st April 2020
replies: 0 views: 276
MayorAdamWest 1st April 2020

There might be more to the story of the mic and the (flawed) tube....and there's more than a tinge of sadness and fatefulness...

studer58
replies: 11 views: 1,059
kludgeaudio 1st April 2020

My MZW60 windshield started to break apart, it seems like the plastic it is made of just deteriorated. I mean, what the actual f...

matucha
replies: 2 views: 438
matucha 1st April 2020

Can anyone recognise this mic please? https://twitter.com/i/status/1240413672314454016 The perils of the live mic.

Geoff Poulton
replies: 6 views: 488
Bushman 31st March 2020

Curious what you guys are doing with live album production. I have been running 4 shotguns aimed at specific seating areas....

Heartfelt
replies: 3 views: 408
deedeeyeah 31st March 2020

Now that we're all in social distancing, and all concerts are cancelled, the local professional orchestra that I record has...

Early21
replies: 2 views: 452
Plush 31st March 2020

I just had a thought and wondered if anyone here has ever outfitted a pianist or solo artist with binaurals. It would certainly...

springer
replies: 9 views: 634
cabraldemello 31st March 2020

Hi, i'd like to record outside ambient but i'm not be sure which kind of microphone buy (MS or a stereo pair). With a...

fab1
replies: 6 views: 1,090
loujudson 30th March 2020

Let's get a thread going with some Zoom H5 clips from the field! kfhkh To kick things off here's an excerpt from a field...

James Lehmann
replies: 5 views: 1,833
bradh 27th March 2020

Hi Guys, It has been a while since I posted a recording for various reasons however not so long ago I was lucky to record a very...

Gaston69
replies: 35 views: 1,366
studer58 27th March 2020

Hi guys, I wanna be able to mix in real time with the guy whose producing one of my band's records during lock down. We've...

LHulme
replies: 2 views: 425
JCBigler 26th March 2020

Tried a new approach hoping for feedback

emenelton
replies: 10 views: 4,284
emenelton 24th March 2020

just wondering...... which mic(s) have the flattest frequency response? Of course, whether that's a good or bad thing is another...

melonmachine
replies: 95 views: 26,990
niversen 24th March 2020

Today I realized how little traffic I can hear in the city. Also the planes are few and far between. So this is just a...

matucha
replies: 21 views: 943
JLast 24th March 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search