The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
space rental in LA???
Old 4th May 2003
Lives for gear

space rental in LA???

Any suggestions for places that rent edit bays or small production offices by the month? Something in the 10'x12' to 15'x12' range. I've found a couple of places in Burbank just by driving around and spotting "for rent" signs, but there has to be a better way to find these places. Surprisingly, a "yellow pages" search on Yahoo for "edit bays" in Burbank returned no matches within 20 miles, (which is weird considering that there are more edit bays in Burbank than in the rest of the world combined...?...?) Is there a better term or a better place to look for these types of rooms? I'm thinking that I will have better luck finding a room in a post production facility than finding a recording studio with a spare room for rent, although that would be the perfect situation.

(this is posted in the Remote section because I'm looking for a combination storage space and nearfield listening room for my location work.)

thanks.

steve
[email protected]
Old 5th May 2003
Lives for gear

Not Burbank, but at the corner of Highland and Melrose, there is a large building that for at least a year now has had a "Post Facility" for rent sign on it... I just drove by it yesterday. I don't know when this will be, but the next time I drive by, I can write the number down for you...

--Ben
Old 5th May 2003
Lives for gear

Thanks for the tip! I'm close enough that I can drive by myself sometime this week.

Any other places anybody knows about?

steve
[email protected]

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search