The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Rode opens new performance hall in Arkansas
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Rode opens new performance hall in Arkansas

The Doors To The RØDE House Have Opened

For those living in Arkansas this new venue might present additional recording opportunity for you. Nice that there's flexibility built into the internal space to create different acoustic atmospheres !
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

How very interesting. That venue is less than 90 minutes from my house in Oklahoma and mere minutes away from where we teched the new BMG tour.

Ahh..after reading more, this is part of the Crystal Bridges project. I had heard about that a year or so ago.

What is Rode’s involvement in this though?
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCBigler View Post
What is Rode’s involvement in this though?
Takeover of US cultural institutions, one at a time ? Preparation to establishment of a Rode mic building branch in USA ? Anybody's guess...and how bizarre to feature Courtney Barnett as 'cultural embassador' !
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

This happened because of relationships. The location, the artist used to open it. It's better understood through connections than through marketing. This is a cool thing that happened because the right people met and hit it off. I wouldn't read too much else into it. The release talks about the relationships that made it happen. The arts won in Arkansas, and that is a good thing!
Old 3 weeks ago
Seems Arkansas is a bit off the regular road for most audio folks. I'll make sure I stop by on my way to that Ark and Branson.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search