The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Superbowl Sound, 2020
Old 3 weeks ago
Superbowl Sound, 2020

Me and the family watched the Superbowl and activities on the 4K UHD and ESS 32 bit DAC with Emotiva tower speakers. I cranked it up a bit more than usual because my Bro-in-law is partially deaf from saxophone playing.

Demi Lavato sounded great. She sang live unlike Whitney and I could like at the Grammy's hear the radio mic break up a bit from her powerful voice. Those 9 volt battery powered radio mics do have a limited dynamic range.

The Shakira and J-low parts were mostly pre-recorded with a couple of live segments. It was not hard to hear the switch.

My bro-on law looked up and truly enjoyed Shakira writhing on the stage and the multiple booty-call moves.

Not to be outdone by the Grammys we had at least 4 stripper poles with J-low showing off her new pole dancing moves. She's been working on it.

My bro-in-law commented that this was one of the best Gentlemen Club strip shows he's seen. Like the Grammy's a "parental advisory warning" should have been given before.

The on field sound was pretty good. I could clearly hear the calls on the field between the excessive announcer yacking. I do wish they would offer a SAP channel sans announcers, just the live game sounds like you are there.

The game seemed fixed to me.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

J.Lo's daughter won and Whitney is still ahead.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Williams View Post
Me and the family watched the Superbowl and activities on the 4K UHD and ESS 32 bit DAC with Emotiva tower speakers. I cranked it up a bit more than usual because my Bro-in-law is partially deaf from saxophone playing.

Demi Lavato sounded great. She sang live unlike Whitney and I could like at the Grammy's hear the radio mic break up a bit from her powerful voice. Those 9 volt battery powered radio mics do have a limited dynamic range.

The Shakira and J-low parts were mostly pre-recorded with a couple of live segments. It was not hard to hear the switch.

My bro-on law looked up and truly enjoyed Shakira writhing on the stage and the multiple booty-call moves.

Not to be outdone by the Grammys we had at least 4 stripper poles with J-low showing off her new pole dancing moves. She's been working on it.

My bro-in-law commented that this was one of the best Gentlemen Club strip shows he's seen. Like the Grammy's a "parental advisory warning" should have been given before.

The on field sound was pretty good. I could clearly hear the calls on the field between the excessive announcer yacking. I do wish they would offer a SAP channel sans announcers, just the live game sounds like you are there.

The game seemed fixed to me.
Yep. Game definitely fixed. I mean, definitely.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

What do you expect, it's about egos, selling advertising, tickets. It's a big game behind the scenes.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search