The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Popular Tags: Remote Possibilities in Acoustic Music and Location Recording
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Remote Possibilities in Acoustic Music and Location Recording

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone, I am planning on recording an SFX library of car sounds in the coming months. I wondered if anyone had any...

replies: 3 views: 884
Rolo 46 15th May 2012

Our classes in lecture theater are noisy enough that if I want to listen what the guy in front is saying, I find it hard to do...

replies: 4 views: 815
Richard Crowley 15th May 2012

I'm considering to buy this unit, but don't know if it has enough gain. Plan to use it on acoustic session too. Tamas Dragon

replies: 23 views: 4,319
amfortas2006 15th May 2012

Hey there, Can't find anything on gearslutz about these ASL DI's. Are they any good? I good 2 and they remind me of radial à...

replies: 6 views: 2,186
pmx 14th May 2012

i like the fact that the dsr has a 2" horn and more power and the connectivity on the k12 has more i/o options .. cant...

replies: 0 views: 864
RightOnRome 14th May 2012

So here are the results of testing my superlight video rig: The restaurant was super dark and I...

Graham Tobias
replies: 0 views: 785
Graham Tobias 14th May 2012

I need to rent a Rosendahl Nanosyncs HD for a couple of weeks. What's a good rental house that can hook me up with one and...

replies: 0 views: 927
Robobo1 14th May 2012

What are excellent quality Earbuds to be used with an iPhone. I want to listen to some mixes when i'm outside of the studio.

replies: 12 views: 2,500
amfortas2006 14th May 2012

I'm looking into expanding my current business as a freelance recording/mixing engineer into maybe venturing into mobile...

Curbside Audio
replies: 12 views: 2,378
2manyrocks 14th May 2012

hello friends! i know there was a thread about, but in detail i m searching some cd as reference for PURE stereo recording, with...

replies: 38 views: 4,817
mljung 12th May 2012

I need a large console for studio mixing only for the eq , auxs and summing. looking at 2 40 DDA Q2 $2000 used...

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 2 views: 2,017
jude 12th May 2012

Picked up an Aphex Compellor in mint condtion for $225 today! Will make a nice dynamics processor for live broadcasts when I use...

replies: 1 views: 902
Tommy-boy 12th May 2012

Hi there, Does anyone have any idea how the "new" Gefell M221 compares to the Josephson set using the same...

Douglas Whates
replies: 26 views: 7,053
didier.brest 11th May 2012

Hi, If anyone has a high-end stereo recording of wind noise, let me know. I'd be happy to pay for it and credit it to you...

replies: 15 views: 4,213
sonicdefault 11th May 2012

I recorded this Steinway D with a hybrid Decca including a B-Format horizontal array for the center. This is a public...

replies: 18 views: 2,675
emenelton 10th May 2012

Hi guys. Hope you can help my with a decision. I need a portable recorder to fullfill the numerous requests i have had for...

replies: 2 views: 1,278
noodle650 10th May 2012
replies: - views: -
113568 10th May 2012

Hello everybody, I'm going to record some concerts in Sao Paulo (in the Ginásio do Ibirapuera) from the 29th of May until the...

replies: 7 views: 1,255
Remoteness 9th May 2012

When major to relatively major rock and pop acts are recorded live, what is the procedure? Does each channel on the board have a...

replies: 2 views: 1,939
pkautzsch 8th May 2012

I've got an upcoming session with a duo - female jazz vocalist and a guitarist playing an archtop into a small amp. I want to...

Pete G
replies: 10 views: 2,844
Pete G 7th May 2012

I will be using a 788T to record an upcoming concert. Im a little confused on Headphone monitor routing. Mics for one part of the...

replies: 35 views: 2,997
Continental 7th May 2012

I'm in a band called the Funkatronic Love Commandos. Playing Funk & Disco covers at the moment, but also writing original...

replies: 2 views: 679
ScoobyDoo555 7th May 2012

I like a lot of Dr Dres old stuff, and i know he used bass players. I specifically like the bass in "Role Model" Eminem...

Bad News
replies: 0 views: 858
Bad News 7th May 2012

RCA PART 1 Film 1956 - How RCA Vinyl Records Were Made - YouTube Found this incredible video today. Enjoy!

replies: 17 views: 2,831
sonare 7th May 2012

Wireless manufacture Lectrosonics has reported a number of systems were removed from their booth at NAB. •1 WM-20 104 Body...

replies: 3 views: 1,939
surflounge 7th May 2012

I had to record a solo alto flute - I found it way more difficult than recording a piano. After trying a few mics I decided on a...

replies: 1 views: 828
joelpatterson 6th May 2012

Troy Night Out "... the video!".mp4 - YouTube When this was prophesied, by the acutely visionary Jim Norman, years...

replies: 0 views: 661

P8f_IfMk9Ho I am sure many of you have found yourselves in upstairs banquet rooms like the one at Lillian's in Saratoga...

replies: 8 views: 1,143

Anyone know any other similar things to this? Eaton Hotswap PDU | Power Distribution Unit | Critical Power Supplies

replies: 0 views: 818
jimdrake 6th May 2012

I'm working on a college project on radio at the moment and i'm trying to do a recording in the style of a 30's or 40's radio...

replies: 33 views: 5,156
panatrope 6th May 2012

I love the way this piano is recorded. I have a really nice concert grand and I would love some opinions on how was...

Edmond Dantes
replies: 67 views: 7,884
king2070lplaya 5th May 2012

Hey, so yesterday I finally got to see Evgeny Kissin playing right here in Vienna, I sat on stage with him, and I noticed that...

replies: 26 views: 2,569
3rd&4thT 5th May 2012

Hi Have to record Verdi symphonic "sacred songs". " 2 pieces are choir a capella, 2 pieces are symphonic...

replies: 43 views: 2,858
3rd&4thT 5th May 2012

Don't know if you've seen the reports, but this must be the most interesting Frankfurt Messe (sorry, ProLight + Sound) in twenty...

replies: 29 views: 4,949
LX3 5th May 2012

Hey guys, my friend works for a software company and has asked my advice for audio equipment for a web series/podcast talk show...

replies: 1 views: 1,211
Richard Crowley 5th May 2012

What are your recommendations for a mutlitrack recording app for the iphone? I just sold my Zoom H4N and I am currently...

replies: 3 views: 1,815
Haigbabe 4th May 2012

Please note that the first four posts in this thread were moved from another thread. The positive posts were removed to help...

replies: 61 views: 16,798
Sheikyearbouti 4th May 2012

So we're using this 100 watt Ampeg V4B for our bass amp at the rehearsal room, connected to a 500 watt bass cabinet. As you...

replies: 25 views: 3,768
AudioWonderland 4th May 2012

I am looking for recommendations on a bus limiter/compressor for the direct to web broadcasts that I have been doing lately. ...

replies: 4 views: 1,580
jimjazzdad 4th May 2012

Hello everyone! Actually I work in postproduction, so, although I'm a gearslutz maniac, it's my first time on the acoustic...

replies: 33 views: 3,386
The Listener 4th May 2012

Hello everyone :-) I've been looking at picking up one of these interface/standalone machines which seem to have very positive...

replies: 0 views: 1,040
noluckyman 4th May 2012

Hey, I want to buy two lav mics that I could use both wired and wireless. Here's what i'm thinking to get: Sanken COS-11D...

replies: 11 views: 1,473
aracu 3rd May 2012

I'm have an outdoor show coming up and have calculated power needs versus the generators that will be on hand at the outdoor...

replies: 1 views: 729
Thomas W. Bethe 3rd May 2012

Hi! Which ribbons are you combining with other condensers to get a warm yet defined sound? I am testing a three combination...

replies: 6 views: 1,681
GES 3rd May 2012

Hi! I think this sounds absolutely amazing. How should I be able to achieve this quality? Make Me Famous - Make It...

replies: 3 views: 946
NYCruiser 3rd May 2012

Hi! I am interested in getting an H-clamp for my upright when I play live: H-Clamp. I really like the sound of my RE20 but it...

hampus lundgren
replies: 4 views: 2,007
jasonraboin 2nd May 2012

I need to burn a master cd with the music and the socores. Do you know how can I do it in a mac book pro? evisto

replies: 5 views: 943
evisto 2nd May 2012

My wife and I are gonna do a sound-hunting / extended recording journey in our truck this fall, and I am trying to put together...

replies: 11 views: 2,126
amfortas2006 2nd May 2012

I have the opportunity to pick up a 16-channel Whirlwind Medusa snake (with added features like snakeskin and a pig bag) for...

replies: 18 views: 4,531
tenor39 2nd May 2012

so i'm sure live sound guys deal with a million horrible situations a day. people in bands can get pretty horrible and make their...

replies: 97 views: 7,705
boojum 2nd May 2012

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search