The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Tags:

Tascam X48 for Remote Recording...
Old 3rd April 2007
Here for the gear

Steve,

I realize it will take some time to put the X-48 through all it's paces but I am very anxious to at least hear your initial thoughts on it. We are considering that unit for some projects but are being very cautious due to Tascam's reputation.

Juan
Old 3rd April 2007
Here for the gear

Its sad that not to long ago Tascam was known for tank like reliability and excellent customer service ie: the forum.
Fast forward to this debacle, advertising of the x-48 for the past couple of years,horrendous cust service, etc......
I hope the x48 makes up for tascam's arrogance in many ways.
Old 5th April 2007
PDC
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobodegreat View Post
Its sad that not to long ago Tascam was known for tank like reliability and excellent customer service ie: the forum.
Fast forward to this debacle, advertising of the x-48 for the past couple of years,horrendous cust service, etc......
I hope the x48 makes up for tascam's arrogance in many ways.
Built like a tank reliability was only possible when they were building tape machines and big consoles. They were the Peavey of recording. Might not have sounded the best, but held up over time. Now, they are going to be no different than anyone else, because it's all digital and built to be sold at Guitar Center.
Old 5th April 2007
Super Moderator

... Yeah, also known (IMO) as the Banjo Depot. heh

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search