The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Tags: , , ,

What's on your digital camera? Condenser Microphones
Old 16th July 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by heva View Post
Experimenting 8/8 MS, needed extra counterweight.
Well .... it worked :-)
But... where did you sit...?

:-)

HB
Old 18th July 2014
Gear interested

Picture taken during a location session. It was a blast but I was doing all the audio, video, and lighting work so it was a bit frantic.

Audio through a Yamaha MLA-8 into a DR-60 and A&H ZED10 into a DR-40. That mic in the right corner was also very poorly placed. Kept getting whacked with the bow.

I kind of buggered the video because I assumed the dinky cameras would handle low light a little better than they did. Oh well, now I know...

Come to think of it, I should've had a video camera at the place I shot that picture... Darn.
Attached Thumbnails
What's on your digital camera?-_igp3690-4.jpg  
Old 4th December 2014
Gear Nut

Guitar Audition

Here's a picture of a Guitar Audition I recorded along with a Videographer. The guy's playing a custom made guitar. Beautiful tone.
Attached Thumbnails
What's on your digital camera?-guitaraudition.jpg  
Old 13th May 2015
Lives for gear
Here's a cool bell cast in 1873 in Troy, NY (paging JoelPatterson) outside a church in Hartsville, Tennessee.
Attached Thumbnails
What's on your digital camera?-p1180389-large-.jpg  
Old 7th March 2017
Lives for gear

I used eight lengths of dirt-cheap (from the home-improvement big-box store) Cat5 UTP (unshielded twisted pair) to extend the direct outputs from 32 channels of the house desk through 120 feet of metal conduit to the line inputs of the video/broadcast/recording mixer.

The house desk is a big 36-channel Soundcraft with "fake" (impedance-balanced) balanced direct outputs. The media mixer is a cheap 32-channel Behringer thing. The TRS balanced Line Inputs are almost certainly just padded-down and fed into the transformerless balanced mic input circuit.

I used these adapter gadgets (~$2 on Ebay) to transition between the 8P8C ("RJ-45") network cables and the break-out ordinary audio shielded pair cables out to the gear.

Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

From a recent recording made in the hilltribe village of Ban Namvang, Northern Laos. An old man from the Hmong tribe playing the pi...
Attached Thumbnails
What's on your digital camera?-e28c2776-34bb-4c78-950f-9d1516ef1737.jpg  
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search