The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Tags: , , ,

Support needed in London/UK, please...!
Old 11th March 2008
Gear Maniac
Exclamation Support needed in London/UK, please...!

First:
Dear moderator, if it's wrong to post this here, please move the thread!

Dear Remoties,
I have a problem with an Ebay seller in Northolt, Greater London / Middlesex.
It seems that he changed his mind and thinks that he doesn't have to deliver to me, who can't catch him or the like...

I bought (and payed for) a new sealed Altverb 6 XL on Ebay from the power seller "daz6151" (with very good reputation, more than 700 positive feedback), end of october 2007. There were some shipping issues, the package had a three months Odyssee with Royal Mail, I mentioned elswehere. But he seemed to be a gentleman, so I didn't really accuse him at Ebay.
On the 8th of february he sent the last email to me, told me that it now can't be long until the package comes back. - And on 13th of february he actually received this package with the Altiverb back from Royal Mail (I know that because I called Royal Mail again).
--> But now it seems that he doesn't want do give the Altiverb to me anymore!!!
Since he has the package back, he doesn't respond to all my emails (but he does instantly when I write a "question to the seller" from another account!!!).

I found out a telephone number and a cellphone, but there is only an answering machine.
All the Ebay and PayPal time frames for claims are over now, because I trusted him that it's only a problem with Royal Mail (what it seemed to be until now).

Now I don't have any idea but may be a british native speaker to contact him, give him a telephone call (or a visit form a guy with huge shoulders :-)

Any help and any advice would be appreciated very much!!!

Thanks in advance,
XLR

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search