The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Tags: , , ,

Remote Possibilities Role Call... Post Your Name, Rank & Specialty Right Here! Condenser Microphones
Old 2nd August 2018
Here for the gear

Name: Manuel
Specialty: Location Recording, Location Video, Live Sound, Acapella Music
Based: Maryland

I am a good friend of NorseHorse and @king2070lplaya having worked with them and the rest of Arts Laureate for a while.

Also, @Remoteness, I had the privilege of doing sound recently for a swing band and the bass player and I got to talking. Turns out he used to work with you? His name is Eric.

I have learned a lot from this forum as a lurker. I decided to make an account because I have reached the point where the scathing feedback of GS is what I think my recordings need to improve. I am really excited to meet you all and I guess I will get my first sarcastic thumbs up out of the way. It's a rite of passage here right?

Last edited by Subtle Nod; 2nd August 2018 at 12:49 AM.. Reason: spell check
Old 2nd August 2018
Super Moderator

Welcome, welcome, welcome...

Yes, Eric is a good friend and he has indeed worked with me. We originally connected through gearslutz. He came by to visit the field shop and on the same day said he wanted to work for me.

He turned out to be one of the best ELCO wirer we ever had. I named him, The ELCO Kid.

I'm quite fond of that individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subtle Nod View Post
Name: Manuel
Specialty: Location Recording, Location Video, Live Sound, Acapella Music
Based: Maryland

I am a good friend of NorseHorse and @king2070lplaya having worked with them and the rest of Arts Laureate for a while.

Also, @Remoteness, I had the privilege of doing sound recently for a swing band and the bass player and I got to talking. Turns out he used to work with you? His name is Eric.

I have learned a lot from this forum as a lurker. I decided to make an account because I have reached the point where the scathing feedback of GS is what I think my recordings need to improve. I am really excited to meet you all and I guess I will get my first sarcastic thumbs up out of the way. It's a rite of passage here right?
Old 3 days ago
Gear Addict

Since I'm freelancing now, I guess it's time to post my details in this thread.

Name: Justice Bigler
Specialty: live sound, theatre sound, live event recording, system design and consulting

I started life as a saxophone player. For the past 15 years I have been working as an sound tech and for the past decade I was the house sound engineer for the Tulsa Performing Arts Center. Having left the Tulsa PAC at the end of July, I am now freelancing full time, while I look for a full time gig again. Experience includes 15 years as a stage hand, sound tech, theatre A1 and recording engineer; having mixed many music, musical theatre, straight plays, ballet, opera, symphony and symphony pops live productions. For the past 4 years I have been the recording engineer for the Tulsa Symphony; recording their classics series for broadcast on local public radio. I also did a series of live opera recordings for the Tulsa Opera for broadcast on local public radio.

My current system is a Lenovo P50 laptop with Protools and a Focusrite Clarett 8Pre and Clarett Octopre. I'm about to buy a remote production/recording truck. Hopefully have the deal done by the end of the month, early November at the latest.

I also do sound systems design and consulting and most recently completed the consulting and system design for a small local jazz club and a large privately funded public park here in Tulsa.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search