The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Tags: , ,

MTV awards Condenser Microphones
Old 10th September 2007
Gear Nut

Talking MTV awards

i was wondering what kind of keyboard was alicia keys playing on the mtv awards?? looked like timbo was doing a little advertising for that timbaland miko
Old 10th September 2007
roland jupiter 8
Old 10th September 2007
TTB

Alicia looked hot!

Britney's carrer is over..

Why was Timbaland Fakin the funk? he was acting like he was playing keys and mixing 2 Nekos... that was classic...

My favorite moment....DR. DRE!
Old 10th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTB View Post
Alicia looked hot!

Britney's carrer is over..

Why was Timbaland Fakin the funk? he was acting like he was playing keys and mixing 2 Nekos... that was classic...

My favorite moment....DR. DRE!
LOL!!!! Timbaland was looking funny doing that but it's not for us producers, it's for the crowd.

And yes Alicia looked hot even with the extra 20 or so pounds she put on.
Old 10th September 2007
TTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERC476 View Post
LOL!!!! Timbaland was looking funny doing that but it's not for us producers, it's for the crowd.

Yes True, All show.. but He should at least played something like Alicia did, or just have Danja get up there and play it.
Old 10th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERC476 View Post

She looks betta than eva with that 20 extra pounds i must admit...
Old 10th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx View Post
She looks betta than eva with that 20 extra pounds i must admit...
Beat me to it! She looks hot because of the extra 20 IMHO! But then I'm a brotha and we like em thick.

Old 10th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind-Over-Midi View Post
Beat me to it! She looks hot because of the extra 20 IMHO! But then I'm a brotha and we like em thick.

I am a whitey and I know many whiteys who also like them thick.
Old 10th September 2007
Lives for gear

anyone see dre mentioning detox? fool looks like he's on the 50 cent workout plan.

.......and for the record alicia keys was aiight, but it's all about some keri hilson!!! that chick is fire!
Attached Thumbnails
MTV awards-dre-vmas.jpg  
Old 10th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynic View Post
anyone see dre mentioning detox? fool looks like he's on the 50 cent workout plan.

.......and for the record alicia keys was aiight, but it's all about some keri hilson!!! that chick is fire!

i didnt see the awards but hell na keri hilson i saw her mug shot and that bitch is ugly without make and all dat. excuse my language but i had to say bitch to express how ugly she is man.
Old 10th September 2007
Lives for gear

lol im at mtv .com and found these too funny pics. im fully focused man tappin beyonce or smackin kanye on my mind lol.
Attached Thumbnails
MTV awards-winners-14767070-sq.jpg   MTV awards-winners-kanye-50cent-14768351.jpg  
Old 10th September 2007
Gear Nut

BRITNEY really did suck bad !! y perform if you dont plan on singing or dancing she looked like she was high off something
Old 10th September 2007
Gear Nut

BRITNEY really did suck bad !! y perform if you dont plan on singing or dancing she looked like she was high off something.
anybody have clips of the fight between kid rock and tommy lee????
Old 11th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehkz View Post
roland jupiter 8
Yamaha made a weak move! tutt

Alicia Keys plays a Yamaha Jupiter-8 ?!?? - Harmony Central Musician Community Forums
Old 11th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynic View Post

HAHAHA, 50 Cent workout plan. Dude looks like he got shoulder pads under that sweater.
Old 11th September 2007
Gear Addict

I got $100 on Dre in a Timbo/Dre celebrity deathmatch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11th September 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by PettyCash View Post
HAHAHA, 50 Cent workout plan. Dude looks like he got shoulder pads under that sweater.
Heh...my girlfriend literally Googled "Dr. Dre Steroids" to see what the man is up to these days.
Old 11th September 2007
Lives for gear

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/4...tv-vmas_events

okay so 6 hours ago i was looking for a video of the performance, couldnt find it on youtube or daily motion, FINALLLY found it on some obscure website. Saw it, it was horrible. Now, looked for it AGAIN on daily motion, FOUND IT, and this time i SWEAR they had somebody mess with the playback to make it look more exciting... is it me??? It looks like theyre speeding/slowing things ever so slightly to make it seem more exciting... maybe i'm trippin but check that link out....
Old 11th September 2007
Lives for gear

I still havent had the chance to check out the MTV Awards yet, I had a session to deal with around the same time which caused me to miss that, and Big Brother .

I got it taped though so im looking foward to seeing how those performances went down. I heard that Brittney's performance wasnt a real surprise, it lacked everything as usual for now-a-days.
Im not really feeling that single from her anyway, the beat is cool, but im not impressed with how her vocals where done on the track.
Old 11th September 2007
Gear Maniac

anyone know where i can get them aftermath steroids at?
Old 11th September 2007
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyscarbones View Post
anyone know where i can get them aftermath steroids at?
Yeah roids are everywhere lol. It's so obvious too.
When hiphop producers are bigger than baseball players you know somethings up haha.
Old 11th September 2007
Lives for gear

Didn't you know...? 'Roids are all the rage!
Old 11th September 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Smoove View Post
I got $100 on Dre in a Timbo/Dre celebrity deathmatch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man when did they start letting Patriots fans in here? And ya'll got Randy Moss I'm so glad I'm not in New Orleans to hear about that.heh

I think Dre, LL and others are realizing the importance of long term careers. It's a young man's game so if you are gonna be in it and be older, it helps to not look like you're a recording engineer. (Look at most of the greats. LOL they could be Rick Rubin's twins.)
Old 11th September 2007
Gear Guru

LOL @ Dre wearing that tight a$$ shirt

oh, and that pic of 50 straight eyein beyonce's a$$

heh
Old 11th September 2007
Lives for gear

Yea man....Open Labs went crazy the day after the VMA's. Phone lines where jammed up like crazy.
Old 11th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickrock305 View Post
LOL @ Dre wearing that tight a$$ shirt

oh, and that pic of 50 straight eyein beyonce's a$$

heh
Now who can blame him for this?heh
Old 11th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mix-it-well View Post
Now who can blame him for this?heh

lol id be doing the same and lol look at 50 arm its like someones tapping him saying wake up and kayne he look like he bout to jump back and run but thats messed up wat he said about the awards wouldnt be credible show if he didnt win lol.
Old 11th September 2007

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search