The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Tags:

AKG mics...now made where ? Dynamic Microphones
Old 9th March 2019
Gear Head

Jim, you’ve got your PMs shut off. I was trying to send you something. Can you email me via our website’s “sayhello @“ address? It goes to me.
Old 9th March 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardis View Post
Honestly guys so glad you're keeping the flame burning. Huge props to you and continued success. The capsules look fantastic!
Thanks! Greatly appreciated.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

In case you’ve yet to see it.

I’m going to release content throughout the coming week so please sign up to our usual channels. All of the best stuff will be on our blog. I’m thinking of live streaming our press event on the 3rd @ 15:30 CET. I sent over all the needed gear.

If any of you are going to the show, I’ll be there from the 28th of March through April 6th.

Kent
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
I can see Austrian Audio's Bluetooth remote control of polar pattern being very helpful, particularly for main pairs where stand location is compromised by concert seating, exit walkways, officious stage and venue managers, etc etc:

YouTube
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by studer58 View Post
I can see Austrian Audio's Bluetooth remote control of polar pattern being very helpful, particularly for main pairs where stand location is compromised by concert seating, exit walkways, officious stage and venue managers, etc etc:

YouTube
Yes adjusting polar pattern is useful.
(and just one of the useful features (along with adjusting stereo width and mic “direction”) of using Soundfield and other ambisonic mics).
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by studer58 View Post
although the workers in the Pecs plant hardly look exploited or unhappy.
Never trust those videos, really. I have been working on a trading floor and a corporate video was being made. They used actors :/ The end result was so far from reality it was disgusting. We were all overworked and overstressed at extreme levels, but a company simply doesn't want to show that. I hope for the workers the video of the Pecs plant is realistic, but I can't trust a video anymore.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search