The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Tonmeister notes app
Old 28th March 2017
Here for the gear

Tonmeister notes app

Hello everyone,

I'm Adrià Martínez, tonmeister student at ESMUC (Barcelona). I'm working on my degree project based on developing an ipad tonmeister specialized application.

The app will allow you to write "take based" notes on the music score. With "take based" notes I'm refering to those used to qualify that take; if it was good, bad or if something happened on that point of the music. Here, in barcelona, we name this notes as "recording protocol" but is possible that in other countries a different name is used when referring to them.

My intention is to develop the app in the more universal way, therefore I'm sending this little questionnaire (no more than 5 minutes to answer it) for collect the most opinions I can until the April 20th.

It will be really helpful for me and my project if you can answer it and send it to your students, collegues, work mates or someone who could be interested.

https://goo.gl/forms/13k5QqwwDvl6llCe2

Could you help me, please?

Thank you a lot!
Old 28th March 2017
Lives for gear

I send my best wishes for a good development of your protocol. I responded to your survey with specific recommendations.

Here, we also call the recording log the "recording protocol."

Last edited by Plush; 29th March 2017 at 01:50 PM..
Old 28th March 2017
Lives for gear

Filled out the survey. I'll be interested to check out the app when it launches.

-Mike
Old 29th March 2017
Here for the gear

filled out your survey too with some specific ideas. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more help. Would be nice to have an app like this… All the best for your development :-)
Phillip

------------------------
Phillip Schulz
www.phillipschulz.de

Last edited by psmr; 31st March 2017 at 02:11 PM.. Reason: added signature
Old 29th March 2017
Lives for gear

An app like this would be great. Too many scores in my library, and more every month ...
Old 31st March 2017
Lives for gear

Great initiative.
Old 31st March 2017
Lives for gear

Great initiative.
Old 17th April 2017
Here for the gear

Thanks!

Thank you everyone for answering my survey!!

Your answers will be really helpful for the project. I'm very greatfull for your support but I'm a producer like all of you and not a professional developer, I mean... I'm working on it but it might take a little bit longer than you (and me too) would like.

Keep in touch!
Old 18th April 2017
Lives for gear

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search