The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Out Of Your Head?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Out Of Your Head?

Anyone else here tried this headphone processing application?

https://fongaudio.com/out-of-your-head-software/

Can't remember if I saw it mentioned here. There is a thread on Music Computers which I'll take a look at. Curious about others' reactions, if any.

I bit and bought it and it does provide a really different and pleasant headphone experience. I have not listened enough to decide it it is, in any way, an accurate reproduction of a recording, but I don't think that was the inventor's intention necessarily.

I'm curious if anyone else has listened.

There is a free trial DL on the site.

I am not connected in any way; just a curious listener.

D.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by tourtelot View Post
Anyone else here tried this headphone processing application?

https://fongaudio.com/out-of-your-head-software/

Can't remember if I saw it mentioned here. There is a thread on Music Computers which I'll take a look at. Curious about others' reactions, if any.

I bit and bought it and it does provide a really different and pleasant headphone experience. I have not listened enough to decide it it is, in any way, an accurate reproduction of a recording, but I don't think that was the inventor's intention necessarily.

I'm curious if anyone else has listened.

There is a free trial DL on the site.

I am not connected in any way; just a curious listener.

D.
it says on thier site that it gives you the ability to listen to 7.1 surround with your headphones ... this interests me, as a mixer friend that works from Apartment Home, might need to mix in 5.1 or 7.1 ..

vety curious how this might work for her .. of if it will actually allow mxing !!!

interested in hearing anything you have after listening !!!

thank you john
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search