The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
What reverb are you using these days? Reverb & Delay Plugins
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

bricasty M7
depends on the style, of course.

i can't wait for gigs where i can reach to my cheap spring reverbs
pioneer sr202, fostex 3180, furman rv-1, several acutronic springtanks
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Flux/Ircam Verb is good if you have the time and patience to learn but it requires some effort. Bricasti usually can bring some magic.

Haven’t tried the Quantec but will search it out. But the best that I get to work with is the TC6000, a whole different level from others I’ve tried.

Haigbabe
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Waves H-Verb: designed to run @96k and it does suck up a lot of power but it also offers almost unlimited control of critical parameters.
Hugh
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigbabe View Post
...Bricasti...Quantec...
Since both of these are getting mentions, I'm curious if anyone in the Bricasti world knows anything about the big OS upgrade for the M7 that I think was being mooted a year or more ago; something about how it was going to expand its palette of sound to produce Quantec style effects; new algorithms or who knows what special sauce?

Any word on this?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear
2CAudio Aether

I use 2CAudio Aether soft reverb and find it to be fantastic - lots of tweakability but the enormous list of presets does most of the job finding something that fits every project. I used Lexicon PCM soft reverb before but I think the Aether sounds better and is way more convenient to work with. They don´t care about the iLok hazzle either. I work mostly with acoustic music, classical, chambermusic, jazz, folkmusic.
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter k View Post

Any word on this?
Last I heard was spring 2018. Ping Casey for an update.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plush View Post
QUANTEC is the best there is
The Quantec demos sound dreadful.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Nope
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by aracu View Post
The Quantec demos sound dreadful.
Especially the 040 Sewerage one.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search