The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Location Slutz Lending Library
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Location Slutz Lending Library

I just bought a pair of Energy Transformation Systems InstaSnake 4x XLR ends, one male and one female.

I need these for a job I'm doing later this month but I don't see any regular use for them. They will, in all possibility, sit in my shop until years from now when I need them again. They weren't particularly cheap.

So I am starting a suggestion that regulars on this blog might contribute to a list of, let's say, "specialty tools" that would be available to be loaned out/borrowed for those particular silly jobs we sometimes get called to do.

So I am starting out the list as follows:

I have a set of ETS InstaSnake Cat5 baluns, model ETS PA202M and ETS PA202F available to loan, user to pay round trip shipping and agree to repair or replace if damaged. No more, no less.

If anyone wants to add any "specialty tools" to the list, please feel free. If we get a few, maybe there is a way to make an organized list somewhere where they all show up on one page.

That's my start. Add to it if you wish.

If you need to borrow the InstaSnake, PM me.

D.
Old 1 week ago
I like the idea! So much so that I've put up a google docs spreadsheet - https://tinyurl.com/gearslutz-remote-lending. anyone with the link can view and edit. I'll keep an eye on it - if there's abuse we may have to try again with a more secure version. Doug, if you like the idea you can add your gear to the spreadsheet.

Maybe Steve or another moderator can pin a post describing it.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Nice! And done.

Doug
Loading mentioned products ...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search