The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
sound baffles
Old 15th June 2017
Lives for gear

sound baffles

I remember seeking (a while back) pictures posted by Steve Remote of baffles that he used. they were free standing, about 6 feet tall and at least some had windows in them. They were professional build and looked fantastic. But searching for those pictures on this site has been futile for me.
Anyone remember them?
Old 15th June 2017
Gear Addict

Try searching for the word Gobo
Old 15th June 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHenry View Post
Try searching for the word Gobo
i did, as well as restricting search to posts by remoteness. got lots of hits but none were what i was looking for.
Old 16th June 2017
Super Moderator

I remember them. They are Taytrix SrackIt Gobos. I have a bunch of them in stock for rentals. We also are dealers for the line. I truly love these gobos. The fact that they're lightweight and isolate like heavy old school studio gobos is amazing.

They are about 48 inches wide and 30 and 15 inches tall. We have the Plexiglas version in 15 and 30 inch sizes. We also have fabric versions in the same sizes as I mentioned. They also make a wood/fabric version which we don't stock at the moment.

We also have ASC Tube Traps. I have quite a few of them too in a variety of sizes. The thin tall ones have music stand type bases that can be raised to get those traps as tall as you like.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildplum View Post
I remember seeking (a while back) pictures posted by Steve Remote of baffles that he used. they were free standing, about 6 feet tall and at least some had windows in them. They were professional build and looked fantastic. But searching for those pictures on this site has been futile for me.
Anyone remember them?
Old 16th June 2017
Lives for gear
I recall posting a few observations about plastic gobos...or orchestral baffles..I think it was within the last 18 months...I think it originated from a post about recording outdoors (unlikely as these 2 aspects might seem in conjunction !) Needless to say, I can't find it now... I'll keep a lookin' tho...
Old 16th June 2017
Gear Maniac

Old 16th June 2017
Lives for gear

Thanks guys. The Taytrix panels were the ones I was trying to remember.
Old 17th June 2017
Lives for gear

Any pics of these gobos?
Old 17th June 2017
Lives for gear

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search