The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByLoopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

do anyone here know how this track was produced ,which equipment and how the vocals has been recorded, really like the vibe of it...

wafze
replies: 4 views: 1,187
beatzz 13th August 2005

I am after a compressor primarily for rap vocals. It will also see some use compressing drums, trumpet and hopefully as a...

tengu
replies: 22 views: 13,049
tengu 13th August 2005

I have just been using records and a collection of samples I have had for a while, but I was thinking about getting a library......

Switchcraft
replies: 10 views: 1,395
SUPA FROST 13th August 2005

MODERATOR WARNING - WHOLESALE PROFANITY IN LYRICS

Peyton
replies: 16 views: 1,998
I <3 The Beatle 13th August 2005

Hip Hop in the studio = cell phone madness ..... everyones on their cell phone talking about nothing ... I can not tell you how...

Sobe
replies: 15 views: 1,829
jonnyclueless 13th August 2005

It is difficult to search for 3 letter words on GS. The search engine doesn't allow it. HOWEVER! There is a custom...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 1,429
poomka 12th August 2005

I forget the exact commercial. It may have beeb for a dandruf shampoo. But the slogan was "You never get a second chance to...

Keyplayer
replies: 4 views: 1,836
Zacchino 12th August 2005

Hi fellas, First off: This is not meant as a diss against hip hop or anything I'm just curious what you guys think. The only...

j-uk
replies: 61 views: 4,005
Apemandan 12th August 2005

I'm using an MP7 as my main external sequencer... Haven't had it for all that long, and I do kind of get sick of some of the...

Oneleven
replies: 5 views: 1,540
cynic one 12th August 2005

Where are you usually panning differnet instruments/sounds in your mixes? Any tricks on creating space in the middle for the...

XHipHop
replies: 3 views: 2,660
Barznbeats1 12th August 2005

Anyone here that does mostly Hip Hop/R&B mastering? I have a gansta rap e.p. I need mastered. I'd like to go to someone...

BobbyPeru
replies: 25 views: 5,325
Barznbeats1 12th August 2005

Just listening to their second album... Classic stuff! Anyone know anything about how they work? Lots of noir/horror sound...

Blast9
replies: 25 views: 2,472
Dor 12th August 2005

hey, i dunno why that drumsound thread was closed but... i'm listening to that little spanish guitar loop, i couldnt be arsed to...

replies: 6 views: 1,653
Teacher 11th August 2005

I'm shocked that their are a number of people that use the grid in their DAW to program drum loops. I thought I was alone here....

EngineEars
replies: 8 views: 4,017
7161 11th August 2005

redirect thread if needed... So I've got a 3000. I've got a CD reader drive. I've got tons of .SND files (both from the MPC...

e-cue
replies: 11 views: 3,372
e-cue 11th August 2005

c'mon.. someones got some dirt on some of these cats making the hits. after all, beef and gossip are a HUGE part of hip hip...

Umlaaat
replies: 14 views: 2,218
Dor 11th August 2005

When he said i'ma give you a secret. This thing right here makes the drums dirty What is it???

Teacher
replies: 5 views: 5,415
Rob Dennis 10th August 2005

made with guru only 1 loop http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ID90HMLNKDGC1ZBS8E0N4PJD5

pasakas
replies: 9 views: 1,542
Relax 10th August 2005

sorry for posting such a cliche question but once i saw this new forum up, part of me was asking why? i feel like hiphop/rap of...

contramark
replies: 40 views: 3,394
handojin 9th August 2005

I Love it when the 1st vocal phrase comes in: "She done worked the root...." Such a 3d, surround-sound wall of soft...

Blast9
replies: 11 views: 1,745
nd33 9th August 2005

Sup Guys, I was just wondering if anybody knows where i can get custom made hip-hop drums from? Like miked up and recorded drums...

kataztraphy
replies: 89 views: 6,329
TonyBelmont 8th August 2005

so you guys can here some mixxing this was mixxed by Ghazi of Pool Room Studios using an Isa 110i think and a blue baby...

moeses
replies: 0 views: 890
moeses 8th August 2005
replies: 3 views: 1,191
cl516 7th August 2005

I noticed in the "What's on your 2-Buss?" thread that some people use limiters across the digital LR to catch peaks. ...

Lawrence
replies: 26 views: 2,553
Nika 7th August 2005

2 examples off D'Angelo's "Voodoo" "The line" - Drunken, un-quantised loop... just nuts! "Left n...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 778
Blast9 7th August 2005

There seems to be a lot of experience here among some good hip-hop producers and aspiring producers and artists. Although I...

Lawrence
replies: 3 views: 1,286
NeoVXR 7th August 2005

I noticed the recent responses to "what is on your 2 buss" indicate "nothing" in order to respect the...

AB3
replies: 6 views: 1,299
Bob Olhsson 7th August 2005

What do people think of foul language in rap,purely as a form of angst and expression,or do people think it should be left out.I...

heathen
replies: 28 views: 2,329
Reptil 7th August 2005

anybody know what processors where used on this..cause the tracks bleed with emotion and have a amazing warmth to them i know...

Sirocco
replies: 6 views: 4,567
DivineMusic 6th August 2005
replies: - views: -
Stoneface 5th August 2005

This question is aimed at E-Cue and some of you other cats who are working at a higher level in the Rap / R & B / Hip Hop...

tunesmith
replies: 46 views: 7,260
Lawrence 5th August 2005

What do you folks do as far as getting loop-y material to balance right? Particularly when stacking a lot of them (say like old...

ttauri
replies: 9 views: 2,174
XHipHop 4th August 2005

I'm interested as to how a typical vocal session might work. Most of my experiences/exposure have been with less well-established...

isa215
replies: 3 views: 2,551
rickrock305 4th August 2005

A lot of us in bedrooms and basements can't check out the mixes on mains to hear the bass....so what other options do we have if...

XHipHop
replies: 13 views: 2,867
samuel40 4th August 2005

I own an extreme and I have been gladly using it for all styles of music except rap (mainly jazz and rock) for months. (Mostly...

I play in a ban
replies: 2 views: 2,818
beatzz 4th August 2005

I have heard several big name producers who track their midi tracks virtually, as opposed to recording individual tracks for each...

digiman
replies: 7 views: 1,598
kennyd03 4th August 2005
replies: 57 views: 6,453
paultools 3rd August 2005

hi all, beside im into hiphop for a time now , i wanna check what you think bout my music. maybe we start a lil thread in...

chester
replies: 5 views: 1,403
chester 3rd August 2005

Does anyone notice a drift when synced to ptools via midi clocks I mean drifts in succesive passes to tape. I was over on...

no ssl yet
replies: 24 views: 3,181
Bob Olhsson 3rd August 2005
replies: - views: -
celebritymusic 3rd August 2005

back here for good, im makin music mainly since 6 or 7 years. more professionel level since 3 years. most of it is hiphop....

chester
replies: 0 views: 1,673
chester 3rd August 2005

Why can't we keep this thing going with the rest of the forums? Come on mods?

digiman
replies: 2 views: 1,152
XHipHop 3rd August 2005

From DBX 120 units to Behringer ultrafex or ultrabass or whatever it's called to the waves maxxbass? Any use for these and how...

XHipHop
replies: 3 views: 2,349
TonyBelmont 3rd August 2005

I think great compression is a big part of it...besides pickin a good sound...i was wondering what compressors are the go to...

Teacher
replies: 100 views: 21,986
Charlie-O 3rd August 2005

just curious about what these sounds are made up of (ie like the sound from the intro of lean back) and then later used as a hit...

ungar
replies: 3 views: 1,266
chester 3rd August 2005

How about posting a how-to? How do you go about getting beats, verses, distribution? Do's/dont's? Is there any money...

XHipHop
replies: 4 views: 1,276
Dor 2nd August 2005

Sometimes you've got to read bout the best to be the best... Well, maybe not, but I'm sure you can still learn...

XHipHop
replies: 2 views: 1,823
wallace 2nd August 2005

I know, I know. Alot of you guys do rock music or Rock/Pop or even country. But I have yet to see a dedicated R&B/Hip Hop...

M2E
replies: 72 views: 5,985
Jules 2nd August 2005

Looks pretty big Big old INSTANT BAN though if I mention this place over there.. so I resisted the kamikazi spam attack...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 1,587
MASSIVE Master 2nd August 2005

XHipHop, No SSL Yet, TonyBelmont (HUGE APPLAUSE!!!!!!) (DEAFENING WHISTLES) hittt hittt hittt hittt

Jules
replies: 3 views: 1,417
5down1up 2nd August 2005

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search