The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This is something I wanted to share for a while. Mono chopping took long enough to understand, but stereo really confused me for...

dwbkeys
replies: 9 views: 2,463
Sach 9th December 2015

Hello! This is actually my first post on a forum, ever.. and im 25 so pretty exiting. I've been producing for a while. If i...

SubwayMusic
replies: 5 views: 988
DesmondA 9th December 2015

When I make a new instrument on the ASR-10, I can set the MIDI out program to whatever I want it to be. This is great and...

Zen MD
replies: 0 views: 670
Zen MD 8th December 2015

Hi guys, any tips on how can i make that bassline/arp thing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URiDdlAS6ls

souligot
replies: 0 views: 661
souligot 8th December 2015

I'm interested in getting either a Maschine Mikro or the bigger one and I was wondering is it possible to complete a track from...

Unknown_Reality
replies: 9 views: 1,915
Unknown_Reality 7th December 2015

Hello All -- I'm trying to locate the sound efx used in this J. Cole record (as well as countless others) Sound at 0:29 and...

ferrisprescott
replies: 0 views: 730
ferrisprescott 7th December 2015

I have a AKG P120 and my vocals sound so dry and even harsh. What kind of mic will give mea warm sound? I have a Focusrite 2i2...

EbadiBeats
replies: 0 views: 86
EbadiBeats 7th December 2015

O.K. After the last few years of repetitive Trap & Drill Produced Songs (most starting to sound the same..) Do you think this...

ANR2011
replies: 23 views: 2,327
Vintageidiot 6th December 2015

Hey there, I've been recording stereo samples into my SP 303. When it comes to recording the sampler in logic the sound...

Crystal Shyps
replies: 0 views: 909
Crystal Shyps 6th December 2015

Mark your calendars October 7th, 2015 is the big announcement date. #NIKiller

Tha Knoq
replies: 622 views: 64,427
danoc 5th December 2015

I have a friend who is interested in the renaissance and we saw reviews that basically all say that it has stability issues. Have...

That Other Guy
replies: 5 views: 878
PettyCash 5th December 2015

Ignore the semantics of the video . . we are going to ignore the politics of the artists involved My question is - does...

Realigion
replies: 22 views: 2,502
Claborn 5th December 2015

Hey there, guys. I am currently a solo artist and I have interest in sampling. I also wanted to get a drum machine to add to my...

abreton
replies: 4 views: 1,233
SEED78 4th December 2015

I just moved back to using Battery 3 from an MP and have a question about sample play back when you hit a pad. I want to be able...

digiman
replies: 2 views: 715
digiman 2nd December 2015

Hello, first post here, hoping for some advice cooge I'm looking to add some open back mixing headphones to my collection. Not...

yooo
replies: 4 views: 1,288
Claborn 2nd December 2015

It's official a new MPC is coming...

MIDIchlorian
replies: 287 views: 29,389
letsgetitnow 2nd December 2015

No Country for Old (Rap) Men: Why producer albums are almost never worthwhile | Acclaim Magazine What do you think of them?...

boombapdame
replies: 0 views: 174
boombapdame 1st December 2015

If you still cop music physically what have you purchased? I copped: Pete Rock & CL Smooth "Mecca And The Soul...

boombapdame
replies: 0 views: 246
boombapdame 1st December 2015

Hi guys! So I guess I'd start by saying I am not getting quite the "professional" quality sound that I am looking for...

JakeMark
replies: 18 views: 1,404
chris carter 1st December 2015

Too bad Ableton released this update after I purchased Cubase Artist 8. I don't understand why they took so long to revamp their...

beyondat
replies: 2 views: 995
beyondat 1st December 2015

I have been asked to write a few rap songs for a client in the style of The Game, 50 cent etc. Now, I know that the best way...

roadsweeper
replies: 37 views: 15,627
DAH 30th November 2015

I mean outboard comps, eqs etc. on their own productions? On their beats. Or it's mostly done in the mixing process (if there...

sd-cd
replies: 10 views: 1,516
newclearsound 30th November 2015

For those who play instruments do you sample yourself and if so, do you sample other musicians who play instruments just as you...

boombapdame
replies: 0 views: 309
boombapdame 30th November 2015

Hi, So I just got an MPC 2500. This might be a noob question, but after hours of googling, manual reading and trial and error,...

Herr Rausch
replies: 2 views: 1,493
Herr Rausch 30th November 2015

I have decided to scrap the idea of getting an MPC2000xl, and want to get an SP to integrate into my maschine based...

soulstruck
replies: 8 views: 7,439
killa ego 29th November 2015

This is a nicely produced track by Diplo & Greg Kurstin.. The main melodic part of the music is the samped glitch vocal,...

Realziment
replies: 8 views: 4,548
earwolf 29th November 2015

I'm trying to make my own sounds and do more then just layer. I can do it for the most part, but I need help with this style I'm...

mylesp
replies: 7 views: 1,346
mylesp 29th November 2015

Ok, so not gonna lie, I’m a complete rookie. Long time interest in making beats, but only now have I had the time to research...

ziggydub
replies: 3 views: 1,641
Whatupdoe? 29th November 2015

Hey everyone from gearslutzheppy I was listening to "The Hills" by the weeknd, and in the intro I noticed that he...

logiiz
replies: 5 views: 4,067
sfilipee 28th November 2015

Hi, I was wondering if the either the MPC500 or 1K is capable of sequencing a polyphonic external midi. For example can I...

AGP
replies: 2 views: 2,366
AGP 28th November 2015

Long story short. Attic studio. Access in bedroom. 7 month old baby in bedroom. Not spending enough time in attic...

OldManProducer
replies: 13 views: 1,292
OldManProducer 28th November 2015

Hey Guys, Im just setting up a live rig that includes my MPC 2000. I have read in a few places that you can use turntable...

bonzotracker
replies: 2 views: 616
bonzotracker 27th November 2015

Starting to get more into hip hop production and was curious if anyone had any leads on what kind of VST might achieve the vocal...

ews234
replies: 7 views: 3,637
Nahuel 27th November 2015

-rO7_UAxBqk The parts where he kinda sings. If it is... is it possible to have the autotune vst active during recording where...

TYPHY
replies: 2 views: 716
kangking 27th November 2015

Like in this Weeknd song, the only term I can use to describe it is thunderous lol. Is it a sample from a pack somewhere??...

Blain
replies: 19 views: 1,499
Claborn 26th November 2015

Hello as a producer I like to listen to other producers and figure out how they do things, not to copy it or anything I just like...

star506
replies: 11 views: 1,060

Hi guys I've been trying to work more on the "trapsoul" hiphop production side and I was wondering if anyone knows...

Sihle sakhile
replies: 0 views: 778
Sihle sakhile 26th November 2015

Hey slutz - Here we go. Producing is just a passion for me, ive been reading, watching videos etc... for about 6 years....

MaximumMusic
replies: 12 views: 1,646

Hi, posted this in the newbie section, but the answer I received didnt seem to address my particular setup as it referenced a mic...

Selah1281
replies: 1 views: 818
A Fak 26th November 2015

DK-“Oxygen” @dkboombap @mc_justo | SheBloggin Much success to you and keep grinding with your goals in mind.

boombapdame
replies: 0 views: 203
boombapdame 25th November 2015

I really like how things are EQ on this song. Trying to figure out if that bass is a Sub Bass patch or does it sound...

drethe5th
replies: 1 views: 605
Dkelloway 25th November 2015

Are any of you guys using the new iMaschine 2 for...

ASICE
replies: 1 views: 706
DomiBabi 25th November 2015

Hi guys, I have been interested in music production for a while and a few years ago sat down and managed to churn a few (bad...

mjohnson52
replies: 68 views: 13,338
Circuit Circus 25th November 2015

I've been excited to see a few more mentions of Just Blaze around here lately! I'm a huge mega fan of the Roc era production...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 48 views: 6,788
Lando Calrissian 25th November 2015

Hello i'm a rapper I got a question i'm getting My home studio soon and buying a neumann tlm 102 Already bought a apogee duet...

Iamfred
replies: 24 views: 1,401
DomiBabi 24th November 2015

Just wandering if anyone can help me ID the synth/patch used for Teenage Love. I want to remix it. Thanks

ferrisprescott
replies: 2 views: 780
krakapow 24th November 2015

I heard DJ Dahi say in a video get your effects game up and im asking whats some good cool effects for music production ?

OogyG
replies: 11 views: 1,408
tamiya 24th November 2015

Lupe Fiasco & The Plight of the Underpaid Producer | DJBooth Article describes the relationship between the cheap artist...

drethe5th
replies: 4 views: 1,065
Lando Calrissian 23rd November 2015

Ay guys, I've trouble achieving this effect. https://youtu.be/aDeWdtJIHEA?t=22s I've tried with some autotune and doublin the...

acidhunter
replies: 2 views: 627
Nahuel 23rd November 2015

I'm a 38 year old white guy, family man, with a decent white collar office job. I rapped back in my early 20's but now just...

The Comeback Kid
replies: 7 views: 1,096
tamiya 23rd November 2015

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search