The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByLoopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'll kick it off... Zapp: More Bounce to the Ounce Steely Dan: Josie The System: Don't Disturb this Groove

orangeoctane
replies: 138 views: 8,676
Noisewagon 12th March 2019

Whats good? The DAW Poll did very well and I want to try the same thing with hardware. DAW Poll: Poll: What DAW do you...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 25 views: 2,401
PettyCash 11th March 2019

Hello everyone. As title suggests, I need suggestions about what compressor and mastering processor to buy. I wanna produce some...

SaitoKuro
replies: 34 views: 8,025
Guitarzan4 11th March 2019

For most part the vocal comes in clean and then for certain sections it gets slightly warped(and wet?). From 0:23 to 1:25 and...

Prash
replies: 1 views: 1,036
Colin McCabe 10th March 2019

does anyone know of any good mixing books or websites(or artcles) that they don't mind sharing? Thanks guys

djclueveli
replies: 15 views: 10,663
atma 9th March 2019

Just unboxed this tonight. Able to give notes comparing this vs a 1210mk5, pioneer plx-1000. So far- The good Definitely...

S_A_P
replies: 0 views: 535
S_A_P 9th March 2019

I want to thank the internet for all this misinformation surrounding the ASR-X. Thanks to that I got one for the price of a SM 58...

PapiBlack
replies: 41 views: 19,461
7up 8th March 2019

Whats going on Everyone! So I am working on some records and what I am going for with these tracks are those nice Lush Rhodes...

Davisjr_e
replies: 6 views: 768
Progger 7th March 2019

So after 10 years on the Mpc-3000, I’ve decided to retire it and try something else. Honestly, I’m really baffled on what to...

huh?
replies: 46 views: 4,462
L-Fire 6th March 2019

Why do we believe in entire studio can be properly modeled, despite the fact nobody has succeeded at faithfully emulating the...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 43 views: 2,226
ardis 4th March 2019

Any idea how cubeatz got the sample for lil skies "i" to sound super detuned, i have using tried unstable, monomod,...

sambrodiebeats
replies: 1 views: 1,061
atma 4th March 2019

I've looked EVERYWHERE for this snare and cannot find it. The song is Offset "Monday". YouTube Any help is greatly...

kayrims
replies: 2 views: 696
MaztotheUla 4th March 2019

All of DJ Mustard's synth lines are so barebones simple but they sound so freakin fat? How does he do it? I can never seem to get...

carlosdanger
replies: 75 views: 46,342
samsa 3rd March 2019

Could anyone give me some simple instructions on layering drums sounds on the asr-10? I haven't been able to find any vids on it...

beyondat
replies: 5 views: 1,365
gsdogg 3rd March 2019

Hey GS, I sampled a record the other day and it came out great. I HPF'd everything below 300HZ and started building my drums....

iamtaylormusiq
replies: 2 views: 602
atma 3rd March 2019

I have a hardtime getting a consistent workflow down. I have a hardtime selling myself to creating entire programs using maybe 3...

Portsound570
replies: 5 views: 815
tiger001 1st March 2019

Ok so I spent today going through some of my VSTi soundbanks. Still yet to release my first beat for public listening, but I'm...

JC Biffro
replies: 77 views: 83,703
7up 28th February 2019

one of my favourite features using a MPC is the note repeat function. however i am having alot of difficulty reproducing this in...

2CRUNK
replies: 48 views: 17,847
kvmoore 27th February 2019

Whats up ppl? I haven't posted in a while. What are some of you guys pros and cons with these 2 pieces of gear from personal...

ToneRich
replies: 8 views: 1,583
3rd Degree 26th February 2019

On the videos I've watched on youtube I don't see many people using the 3 band parametric EQ on the Presonus Studio Channel for...

JakeBond1
replies: 1 views: 958
jam92189 26th February 2019

Hi guys, I'm trying to get this effect (click here) and having some trouble after months... I've looked up all tutorials online...

addomit
replies: 6 views: 1,249
L-Fire 25th February 2019

What's up my fellow musicians? So I have this problem that is driving me bat **** crazy and I have literally looked up 1 million...

Jay West
replies: 24 views: 3,879
ameerko2u 25th February 2019

where can i find a ascii keyboard to use with my s5000 ? what keyboard do you guys use for this task ? Thanks in Advacne heh

Big Ale
replies: 5 views: 1,386
jdcrouch1972 23rd February 2019

Outstanding work on the vocals here by Louis Bell and Manny Marroquin. Besides the obvious autotune what type of processing do...

Krush411
replies: 3 views: 2,369
Kodakell 19th February 2019

Hello Here are some classic Drum machines in exs24 format. I made these up over the week end. zSHARE - Drum...

down_town
replies: 3 views: 3,187
silicongraphics 19th February 2019
replies: 1 views: 536
atma 16th February 2019

There is a pervasive belief that by spamming/botting all over social media and Soundcloud, your numbers will increase and that...

boombapdame
replies: 13 views: 1,740
s wave 16th February 2019

hello together, i want to buy of the samplers mentioned above... until i just make beats with ableton - but i want to make...

verbieger23
replies: 1 views: 825
KickDrum 15th February 2019

Drake - Nothing Was The Same - Noah 40 Shebib And Noel Gadget Campbell ?! Ok so assuming you've heard drake new album ... my...

austinbrown
replies: 6 views: 6,969
bun102 14th February 2019

Trap is boring, and no one is really listening to that lame genre anymore except old people trying to be young. Boom Bap is...

Instrmntl
replies: 61 views: 14,609
purebeathead 14th February 2019

What's up gearslutz family? Very new to the forum. I wanted to make an account to hear all of your opinions so I can decide...mpc...

Diirty Denim
replies: 8 views: 3,521
themixtape 13th February 2019

What do you guys think are some of the pitfalls in beatmaking, opposed to composing original music for a rap or r&b song?

Sagicorn35
replies: 15 views: 1,325
Sagicorn35 12th February 2019

Hey everyone! Dre and others back in the day used this poly lead all*the time, and before them Ohio Players. My two favorite...

csnack
replies: 10 views: 996
csnack 11th February 2019

still haven't found a good answer: Who has a big pack of 808's for sale WITH THE PITCH labeled of each 808? Not looking for a...

ddeez
replies: 33 views: 5,443
Malt Liquor Bum 9th February 2019

So I've been dealing with this issue after I mix a track for I client I like to throw a master on it just so it can compete with...

futured
replies: 5 views: 627
atma 6th February 2019

I’ve been trying to use synths to make unique hip hop beats, but the thing is, synths with hip hop... I just can’t pull it...

MC Antizino
replies: 36 views: 3,436
MC Antizino 6th February 2019

What do you think of free for profit instrumentals? I don't think it's detrimental to the marketplace plus as long as artists let...

boombapdame
replies: 2 views: 587
J.Beatnik 5th February 2019

Anybody else curious about the this rumble invader.

DJ T Havoc
replies: 2 views: 606
DJ T Havoc 4th February 2019

Hi Since my last thread: i've made a little studio update: Like i said in the last thread i mainly make boom bap hip-hop...

Olskool Bwoy
replies: 18 views: 2,667
PillsInfinity 4th February 2019

I currently have a TLM 103 mic going straight into my Saffire Pro 40 interface and I’m looking to invest in a preamp for around...

bosran
replies: 21 views: 2,867
illynoise 3rd February 2019

I've always relied on a pultec eq on the mixbus to shape my mixes and get that low end boost and top end sheen. But i'm starting...

skitzothebeast
replies: 13 views: 1,078
mista min 2nd February 2019

Pretty straight forward question. I have someone interested in some of my works. I make most of my stuff on the 2k classic....

AToastToNada
replies: 9 views: 1,140
Joey Handsome 1st February 2019

Hey all! OZMusique a famous and well respected sample/loop maker for Producers shows a cool warping/bending effect in this beat:...

877spy
replies: 10 views: 855
tedmanzie 1st February 2019

I was a bit curious. Who uses this software ??? (or "why do I always feel like I'm the only one using it in the music...

Zacchino
replies: 124 views: 33,124
DJ T Havoc 1st February 2019

Hi, I'm currently working on a track where there's bass guitar and 808's and I'm wondering how to mix them and whether the 808...

Dkelloway
replies: 1 views: 780
lionaudio 1st February 2019

YouTube I’ve heard this snare in a few hip-hop/rap tracks and I can’t find it anywhere...

Fifthcell
replies: 2 views: 604
purebeathead 31st January 2019

I have an on and off relationship with RBass. Sometimes it adds great harmonics and sometimes it makes the sound a bit too much....

WoodysProduce
replies: 38 views: 17,023
e-are 30th January 2019

I was searching for Dj Khalil in Studio on Youtube and found this gem: YouTube Since I heard he was behind the sample of...

Zacchino
replies: 3 views: 924
Zacchino 30th January 2019

Hey slutz, does anyone of you has any idea how to make that Ratatat organ sound, eg sampled in Let Me Ohh by E-DUBBLE |...

.drIX.
replies: 3 views: 789
.drIX. 30th January 2019

Hey everyone, Does anyone have any info on what console Ready to Die was mixed on? Was it an SSL 4000E? Thanks! Jake

jakeg70888
replies: 7 views: 1,585
VitoSoprano 29th January 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search