The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByLoopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anybody know where these are still available, or an alternative please? I know about the full PCB boards at MPCStuff, and...

Jiglo
replies: 4 views: 963
Jiglo 29th April 2019

Hey- I am looking for suggestions on a good rig so i can start making rap beats. My initial instinct was to grab an MPC to use...

nwtlnts
replies: 8 views: 712
atma 27th April 2019

I’ve been enjoying this combination in my production setup. It wasn’t so smooth at first but after I figured out which MPC...

KickDrum
replies: 3 views: 750
KickDrum 27th April 2019

so here at 2 min 9th wonder plays a drum loop and id love to have that one :/ same thing for that drumloop at 5:05 big surprise...

MikeMeloni
replies: 3 views: 697
Dkelloway 25th April 2019

Hey guys! Just wanted some feedback on this topic.

Sagicorn35
replies: 3 views: 966
Dkelloway 24th April 2019

Hey fellas, Recently, I've been trying to figure out how to have a hard-hitting Kick Drum that also since well with a solid sub...

DontaBlack
replies: 46 views: 3,060
ZENSIX 23rd April 2019

What's good? I was wondering if there are any unknown grooveboxes out there that resemble MPCs but aren't made by...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 3 views: 655
Deleted 063dc0d 22nd April 2019

Producers like decap , websites like splice How do they produce thier samples Now I know u can create ya samples using...

yankeeese
replies: 3 views: 706
MusicLover32 21st April 2019

I'm thinking bout buyin a mpc in the near future cause I really like the groove of the mpc 3000. I read that the 5000 has the...

raymon
replies: 18 views: 5,325
rtype909 18th April 2019

Hey good people! For all you custom-talkboxers out there, I know there are a couple choices in terms of choosing a talkbox...

joneric
replies: 2 views: 3,555
Jackmuta 16th April 2019

So i had a Yamaha motif back in the day and sampling on that thing was amazing, so full and rich as well as depth and clarity(was...

Artcutech
replies: 50 views: 7,449
tedmanzie 14th April 2019

So I'm layering a bunch of 808's but I want to get the pitch on each of my samples to be as close to each other as possible...

complex
replies: 39 views: 1,578
atma 13th April 2019

Hey Guys I wanted to ask if any one knows how the producer dou called "cubeatz" does this crazy detune effect I...

Syxcho
replies: 8 views: 3,011
maxim9295 12th April 2019

The Deadbeats - Swing Me Like A Hip Hop Song Made In The Shade LP - 2009 - Wax On Deadbeats - Made In The Shade | Releases |...

iz_thewiz
replies: 1 views: 470
DocSlow 12th April 2019

I bought the Digital Sound Factory Ensoniq EPS/ASR library from eBay. After downloading the samples and going through the 808...

kvmoore
replies: 2 views: 644
kvmoore 11th April 2019

ultra magnetic mc's poppa large east coast remix. somebody please help identifying this bassline. YouTube - ultramagnetic mc's...

beat you down
replies: 13 views: 2,474
808BD 11th April 2019

I've got my first time to make an impression on this site so I'm going to make this as concise as I can. Just ordered an Avalon...

parbkingh
replies: 4 views: 1,973
Recognizeus 11th April 2019

hi i m wondering the procees to this result YouTube or YouTube this is loud but extra clear and seems to be doubled...

baroud
replies: 0 views: 440
baroud 9th April 2019

whats up sluz. does anybody have a cool sample of a marching band snare drum laying around? looking for something along the...

Jon.G
replies: 23 views: 56,252
yung_dev 7th April 2019

So I'm a big fan of pumping, swinging sample-based loops and that inspires a lot of my work. Now I already know the jist of what...

sixteenpads
replies: 3 views: 683
DocSlow 6th April 2019

One thing that annoys me about the compact flash reader is that when saving an instrument or bank I have to name everything!...

sosflex
replies: 1 views: 452
atma 6th April 2019

So who's the mixing engineer on this album ? And where was it mastered ?

Martel80
replies: 5 views: 639
atma 5th April 2019

Does anyone remember that really good blog style website, MPC finder or something (I've been googling for ages but cant find...

devontodetroit
replies: 1 views: 539
mattio 3rd April 2019

It starts at 0:26 YouTube

lofisohigh
replies: 4 views: 512
lofisohigh 3rd April 2019

Let's do something really useful, i'm sure a lot a folks out there such as me are looking for some nice Mark Tree/Bell Tree...

Guy Gabriel
replies: 18 views: 22,262
atma 3rd April 2019

My MPC 1000 (JJOS 3.16) has maxed ram (128mb), but it's telling me I have an available sample time of 10 seconds. It's been a...

bino_5150
replies: 3 views: 393
atma 3rd April 2019

So I discovered this guy on YouTube who makes tutorial videos and often gives extremely misleading/bad advice. In this video he...

Kodakell
replies: 1 views: 588
MaztotheUla 3rd April 2019

So i mix in mono with a QSC k12 - it goes low but i want better monitoring for subs. Does it make sense to go with a studio sub...

sadix
replies: 0 views: 370
sadix 2nd April 2019

If you MPC dudes would so kindly indulge this question... Just got a 3000 and trying to wrap my head around some good ways to...

chet.d
replies: 4 views: 1,017
Martel80 1st April 2019

I know it's not exactly rap/hiphop, but does anyone know what bass synth they used? You can hear it in the intro. It almost...

ScottBrio
replies: 18 views: 7,824
miscend 1st April 2019

Great interview from Langston from Handsome Audio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHmT3CgD_jk IMHO, should be required...

Will The Weirdo
replies: 0 views: 600
Will The Weirdo 30th March 2019

Hey Guys, I'd like to know your Opinions about the Sound Quality of Maschine 2 and all the Expansion Packs. I have a few...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 5 views: 914
R&B-Vocalisto 30th March 2019

Greetings! I'm looking for hi-hat sound inspirations. Please share names of tunes and performers that come to your mind when I...

riorio
replies: 7 views: 1,236
littledoodler 30th March 2019

The old audio engineering logic goes: analogue clipping = good, or certainly sometimes desirable. Digital clipping = bad, and...

MmBuddha
replies: 26 views: 3,913
.drIX. 28th March 2019

Are there any newcomers in the sample replay game? Hal Ritson at Replay Heaven has been my go-to guy for many years. He's the...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 4 views: 988
PettyCash 27th March 2019

My goal is to make vocal sound like this song but I don’t know where to start...

o0alvin0o
replies: 1 views: 698
Kodakell 27th March 2019

Hello guys, I'm currently working on new songs for my band. I get pretty satisfying results when it comes to mixing, the...

Hatov
replies: 20 views: 1,217
Hatov 25th March 2019

Yo! I'm in the market for a new machine. I currently have the Maschine Studio but I feel it lacking in terms of creating drum...

simplecomplex1
replies: 78 views: 10,190
renegadebliss 25th March 2019

Hello guys, I am new here and I don't know if this is the right place for this thread. I wanted to know to which song this...

Oguz
replies: 2 views: 730
musaee 23rd March 2019

25 Tracks...Side A=Rap, Side B=RnB. What are you guys thoughts on the Verses, recording, mixing, production, etc......? From...

Ace'Lo
replies: 21 views: 3,235
s wave 20th March 2019

I have been trying to make a sound like this 808/sub bass for way too long. YouTube Seems really simple, distort/saturate a...

coolschmid
replies: 2 views: 684
atma 20th March 2019

If anyone uses slate digital can you let me know if there are any template / starting point for hip hop and R&B vocals where...

grouchee
replies: 1 views: 764
Sance21 19th March 2019

I'm looking for this certain snare heard on numerous old skool records. It's that westcoast snare. Heres an example: 2Pac - If...

JayXL
replies: 13 views: 2,023
HSLand 18th March 2019

When you think about it: Back in the 60's / 70's, all mixes sounded warm and crunchy... Like a home-made apple crumble pie. In...

Zacchino
replies: 174 views: 9,802
s wave 17th March 2019

Maybe anyone here even worked on it? I'm looking for info mostly on the drums, I've read the album credits and I can't find no...

sfilipee
replies: 5 views: 1,533
DefJeff 16th March 2019

I was browsing youtube and came across this song. The snare in it is very transient, lots of attack. The song was released in...

HSLand
replies: 3 views: 832
atma 16th March 2019

Has anybody else ran into a problem where the driver for Maschine studio went to crap for no reason after windows updated itself....

DJ T Havoc
replies: 9 views: 846
barryfell 15th March 2019

I noticed a while back that the piano playing is sometime just some ms "offbeat" and sometimes its 100% on beat. If you...

Akronut
replies: 39 views: 22,036
meez61 15th March 2019

Hey I’ve been growing around the forum and I don’t see much information on mixing bass - baritone vocals. First thing I...

Slayerbo
replies: 4 views: 997
CJ Mastering 14th March 2019

Hey there! I'm looking for some VSTs that have really deep and round hiphop 808s and sub bases, does anyone have any suggestions?...

eehhe38
replies: 29 views: 33,338
Mikash69 14th March 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search