The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This New Fantom, is off the dam rocker! kfhkh To Roland. rockout What do yall think? I love this. hZLJyHm506k

Dave east
replies: 9 views: 1,133
Dave east 3 weeks ago

Does anybody have or know how to recreate the tremelo/vibrato synth at 0:08?

LamarNance
replies: 15 views: 806
peterpiper0815 4 weeks ago

What's good? I'm looking to buy an older MPC (2000 XL) and would like to know how to build a setup around that. I have an...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 11 views: 842
Mannas 4 weeks ago

I am a 15 year old that records, produces, and engineers hip-hop music in my home studio. I want to up my game with channel...

fishyhooks
replies: 30 views: 2,519
Scragend 4 weeks ago

A bit of a broad topic I’ll grant you, but since I’m a new member of the ASR-10 congregation, I’ve had a few questions...

MmBuddha
replies: 10 views: 1,155
PHG 4 weeks ago

Out of the blue, I've been trying to find that song. Can't really remember how the melody goes but I'll know if I hear it...

Phroggy
replies: 82 views: 126,544
mikeytriiippz 4 weeks ago

What makes a creatively engineered rap song? Or should we just bite off everyone that does it better? Is creativity shunned? ...

chauncey
replies: 12 views: 1,461
Thysta 4 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 726
alkota 4 weeks ago

Which one are you guys using? I have been in Pre Fader my whole time working in Pro Tools because it was helping me know when...

JoRillo
replies: 11 views: 6,813
pbenjamins 4 weeks ago

Hi Guyz I am sample (mainly own sample) based hip hop beatmaker. I have always been doing all the arranging sequencing and...

KFT
replies: 2 views: 888
DStep ATL 4 weeks ago

I'm getting back into making beats and it's literally been years. I've got Maschine Studio and Komplete that have been just...

Mannas
replies: 5 views: 1,007
DStep ATL 4 weeks ago

Love that verse's vocal delay FX. Sound's like slums reflections. How can i achieve this? Try different timings of delay can't...

MFSAKA
replies: 11 views: 1,003
MFSAKA 4 weeks ago

How do I make a kick sound like that? It's like you can't hear the kick but you can feel it.

pelof
replies: 2 views: 1,278
mrfantastic 11th September 2019

i've been running maschine as a plugin with logic pro x. am i cheating myself here on maschines real experience? should i use...

unorthodoxx1
replies: 22 views: 5,134
themixtape 10th September 2019

Greetings fellow slutz of the gear. I call upon the wisdom of the elder ear who's experience stand the test of time . I am...

simply intricate
replies: 9 views: 1,172
MFSAKA 9th September 2019

Have you guys used it yet? It's a pretty cool tool, I'm currently using the demo and trying to get the hang of it. What are...

jgutta23
replies: 46 views: 19,167
TJ5 7th September 2019

What would make a great addition to the SP1200, compliment it and why?(E-mu Emulator iii, Studio 440 or E-mu SP12)

alleyeseeing
replies: 5 views: 813
S_A_P 5th September 2019

Hello, I'm totally new in this. I wanna buy, or just own one for free program, and learn once, and not again and again learning...

lurek
replies: 5 views: 921
jizmatron 5th September 2019

Has anyone ever bought instrumentals? If so, what was your end game (e.g. releasing on streaming platforms, etc.) and if not did...

boombapdame
replies: 2 views: 758
Godson 4th September 2019

I've been using captain plugins recently and have found it to be very good, but theres a few minor quirks I cant seem to fix....

GF beats
replies: 2 views: 715
strongocho 4th September 2019

Man I got my Manley a week or so ago and today was my first time putting it through the paces , since my initial test run ... I...

Cokey30
replies: 19 views: 2,572
shalimo 4th September 2019

Now there are some people who swear that you dont have to have expensive gear to make good quality music, thats true.. but you...

MikeyLikey
replies: 0 views: 670
MikeyLikey 3rd September 2019

I just picked up a new S950 and am having some trouble figuring out actually recording my own samples. Got everything set up OK I...

3bc
replies: 7 views: 1,325
maloney2112 3rd September 2019

I noticed similarities with how post molane's vocal chops and skrillex's chops sound. I know how they make the chops but their...

LAMBEAU
replies: 3 views: 1,050
psycho_monkey 3rd September 2019

Hey guys I'm having a problem deciding among these plug-ins.... wavesNLS or fabfilter Saturn or Soundtoys decapitater.... I would...

hoodie
replies: 59 views: 13,931
Hooman.Leys 2nd September 2019

a.) It sure sounds to me like it was, check from 2:00 on in the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoQ4AtsFWVM b.) The way...

poserp
replies: 17 views: 975
poserp 2nd September 2019

Is there any advantage quality wise to printing a finished mixed in the session and exporting with the outputs as Printed Mix...

IndridCold
replies: 8 views: 767
bgrotto 2nd September 2019

I'm looking around for a nice Mic Pre That I can use for my setup. I am mainly planning to record hip-hop and r&b vocals. I...

Crown P
replies: 69 views: 45,250
YungNyce 1st September 2019

So I've been out of working with production for a handful of years. We had kids and things have been collecting dust. I used a...

Mannas
replies: 14 views: 2,037
telecode 28th August 2019

I went to a studio session for the artist I produce for and I was instantly inspired to learn how to mix.. when I asked the...

dbynes
replies: 26 views: 2,817
Kelainefes 23rd August 2019

Before I even start...I do understand that the only thing that stays the same is that everything changes. EQ settings will vary...

IndridCold
replies: 4 views: 913
IntentionalPro 23rd August 2019

I like the Shure M44-7 for sampling. But since the price sky rocketed im searching for an alternative. Any...

BHW
replies: 1 views: 759
deuc647 22nd August 2019

Hi guys i’m looking for a really good Pre Amp I can buy used under $1500 for my personal studio! I’m really interested in...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 9 views: 845
cat alley 22nd August 2019

Hey peeps. Does anyone know of any triplet brass loop sample packs for Kanye black skinhead style tracks? Thanks.

benjiboko
replies: 0 views: 798
benjiboko 22nd August 2019

Thinking of adding an integra 7, to go with my other analog and digital synths. I prefer to use hardware sound source for their...

DStep ATL
replies: 5 views: 1,089
matt pinchin 21st August 2019

I’ve been listening to this record a lot lately and hearing it on multiple sound systems, the mixing sounds so great. The main...

sedric57
replies: 8 views: 2,372
Picu Lacaze 21st August 2019

Never used it and was wondering Don't have a spdif cable but might be worth a try? What's your experience? thanks

KIDBILL
replies: 2 views: 638
deuc647 21st August 2019

Hi, I'm looking for albums along the lines of 2001 by Dr. Dre. I know it's considered a reference album... So what other albums...

jibber
replies: 39 views: 8,099
Progger 21st August 2019

I am having a problem in Ableton Live 10.1 and it's driving me nuts. I usually apply some slight auto-tuning to my vocals...

guessworks
replies: 0 views: 459
guessworks 19th August 2019

Hey guyz, I've read thru the effects section in the manual a couple times and I'm still confused. -Can different instruments...

dwbkeys
replies: 23 views: 6,594
Adam Dada 19th August 2019

Anyone else get the 10 year anniversary email for NI Maschine with the limited (only 100 I believe) orange version...

DomiBabi
replies: 4 views: 867
Deleted 9bf22ce 17th August 2019

hello, i love the sound of MPC 3000 D/A - tight and punchy. can you recommend any particular A/D converter (for going into...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 562
chris carter 15th August 2019

There's a sound effect that I've been looking for..for a while now I hear it in some funk rap hip hop songs...its like a ting...

Newbie956
replies: 1 views: 515
peterpiper0815 15th August 2019

Just wondering if any old school engineers here could tell me what types of recording techniques were used to record claps in...

motionsamples
replies: 36 views: 8,764
IM WHO YOU THINK 15th August 2019

Strictly For Rap What One Is Better????

Mr.GrinchSD
replies: 16 views: 6,096
SYXCKO 14th August 2019

YouTube YouTube I was wondering if you guys could identify how he mixes his vocals. I think there's some obvious layering and...

abusive
replies: 5 views: 5,360
SYXCKO 14th August 2019

I was listening to these two tracks recently and noticed at 1:16 and at 2:03 here: subjFaWMTxA and at 0:17 zoggrO0Fpj4 it...

Dkelloway
replies: 1 views: 580
Bender412 12th August 2019

Looking to share some goodness by blessing ears with my song - where to post my audio??

BeegeMuzic
replies: 1 views: 419
Bender412 11th August 2019

Hello. Check out this track by Red Means Recording https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViKj6XJc2Bs Awesome dude, but how does...

krptc
replies: 1 views: 501
Xteon 9th August 2019

Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone has ever shared a "best of" of gearslutz per topics such as Compression, Eq...

Toulouse1979
replies: 0 views: 493
Toulouse1979 9th August 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search