The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByLoopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey, I'm trying to understand this Stereo / Mono stuff. I understand it a bit, so don't be too hard on me ;D I usually make my...

Osciller
replies: 4 views: 1,757
Tnevz 16th September 2013

Here's a link to the new Arrested Development record. I mixed and mastered it 100% in the box. Would love to hear your thoughts....

jjboogie
replies: 128 views: 9,820
jjboogie 15th September 2013

Im having a hard time tryna figure which to buy next.2 Golden Age 73 Pre's so i can track my MPC's thru it or a UAD 2 quad??...

optikstrange
replies: 9 views: 1,102
Dayl 14th September 2013

I want a bass vst that mimics bass guitars, but not necessarily a sampled library.. Something that sounds genuine and heavy.....

DeFyTheNorm
replies: 10 views: 2,127
JayDavid 14th September 2013

I would like to know what I can do to my beats to make them sound like the pro's. I know there are a lot of you guys in here that...

efreezee
replies: 6 views: 2,786
psycho_monkey 14th September 2013
replies: 1 views: 751
GanaMana 14th September 2013

Edit - Beatmaking, not songwriting. For me, it's definitely hi-hat patterns. Penciling in new patterns everytime is sooooo...

JC Biffro
replies: 35 views: 2,244
GanaMana 14th September 2013

Was a lovely vid to watch!!! Always admired dudes drum work. By far he's got some of the phattest and gritiest drum patterns I've...

Petros
replies: 39 views: 10,387
CJ1973 14th September 2013

Would like to know what you guy's think preemo did to achieve the sound on the first beat on this track. Thankscooge

33rpms
replies: 5 views: 2,110
Mainframe9x9 14th September 2013

New standalone MPC?

Ttone
replies: 127 views: 11,182
AKA-I-Addict 13th September 2013

Here's some video's of Grap Luva going through some beats on the SP-1200, just thought some of yall would enjoy...

SeriousPancakes
replies: 7 views: 666
A2B 13th September 2013

okay so i am trying replicate this songs chorus in one of my own songs, and cant for the life of me figure out what was used in...

flytai45
replies: 9 views: 1,185
flytai45 13th September 2013

Im gating Kick samples that I have with 50-100 Hertz tones, its not hitting as hard as I'd like it to. I tried a search but...

tedwickins
replies: 59 views: 6,947
smoke 13th September 2013

I have a question for those who do sampling. Do you basically program your own drums on top of the sample? I have never done any...

grace26
replies: 9 views: 1,114
33rpms 13th September 2013

Ok so Ive been making those trap beats and for the longest time I still cannot get that crisp 808 sound that I want. Whenever I...

dmas
replies: 3 views: 1,277
Noidea. 13th September 2013

Like how hard did they make it to just drag and drop a f*cking song into the sampler for chopping? I don't get it. You drag it to...

Entertainer
replies: 0 views: 63
Entertainer 12th September 2013

apologies if ths a dumb question. tried to see if anybody has talked about it before posting but nothing that i saw. has anybody...

DESERT_HEAD
replies: 8 views: 1,061
mrwonderful 12th September 2013

hi I wonder if the sound is a Sound Synthesis or a real instrument I'm not talking about Saw Synth...

legendman
replies: 0 views: 722
legendman 12th September 2013

hello hopefully im posting this in the right spot but here we go! im new to the whole home producer stage. Im a artist that's now...

chazbee
replies: 2 views: 1,396
SeriousPancakes 11th September 2013

by this i mean which hip hop producers really make musically complete tracks rather than just making an 8 bar beat wlth a melody...

mexxx-i-can
replies: 94 views: 8,871
squatski 11th September 2013

Need one ASAP some PRICK outbid me whilst i was at work. serisouly pissed off, if you have won, sell it to me. give it to some...

squatski
replies: 19 views: 1,675
HaterNob 11th September 2013

Idk If its my ears but my vocals don't sound as good as Drake and like Jay Z for instance when it comes through cutting through...

HonaCostello
replies: 17 views: 2,683
Dizzy 11th September 2013

Hey Guys, I have little project where i need to but some drum patterns behind a piece of music from a film score. The music...

Realziment
replies: 1 views: 798
Mikey MTC 11th September 2013

Do you guys create your own drums for scratch? I have all these samples and now I'm at a point where I wanna learn to do it...

sopre
replies: 9 views: 1,564
CocaineAudio 10th September 2013

I'm looking for some good outboard equipment to fatten up my drums, thicken my synths etc...vocals not a concern as It will just...

mixer guy
replies: 11 views: 3,813
IBE 10th September 2013

Yo guys, So I've started becoming more interested in sampling, and been watching a ton of YouTube videos, particularly well...

JC Biffro
replies: 4 views: 1,113
Ken Lewis 10th September 2013

so basically i love the sound of static on records, but sometimes its not wanted. i recently bought a record with only drums....

mylesp
replies: 3 views: 1,054
ncoak 10th September 2013

I'm looking for some high quality "organic" sounds. Such as pianos, strings and brass. Just high quality clean sounds,...

LaTour
replies: 8 views: 1,312
stilts27 10th September 2013

I recently bought a novation remote off of eBay. I am trying to figure out how to set it up to use with pro tools. I have spent...

JesusLovesTrap
replies: 2 views: 914
JesusLovesTrap 10th September 2013

Image Line has mac beta version of fl studio available on their website for those interusted.kfhkh FL Studio Mac OS X Beta -...

CharlesEdward
replies: 17 views: 2,468
footstep 9th September 2013

The demo sounds on the site rawcutz.com seem pretty damn good. I tend to make more musical with a glitch edge prefuse73 type...

AikiGhost
replies: 2 views: 1,390
JayDavid 9th September 2013

ideally i would have a matched pair compressors for stereo tracks/busses, but on a cheaper side, can you just get a mono...

Monsieur E
replies: 2 views: 964
DirtyMan 9th September 2013

The sample used in this song was smooth as ****. Fat Joe - Madison Squares - YouTube Does anyone know the sample? I...

JC Biffro
replies: 3 views: 3,123
Cam Citi 9th September 2013

BLAKROC webisode 4: feat. RZA - YouTube How to achive bass like on the video.Its apearing on 7th second. Any idea which...

ssyniu
replies: 4 views: 860
RRL 8th September 2013

I just bought a Juno GI yesterday and I've finally figured out how to get it working and or playing through my monitors and audio...

LaTour
replies: 0 views: 905
LaTour 8th September 2013

Hi All : Anyone know what exact sample pack the Rasta/Regaae vox came from in this song : @jbalvin J Balvin - Yo te Lo Dije...

eightyeightkeys
replies: 0 views: 882
eightyeightkeys 8th September 2013

Hey guys, I am curious what everybody uses for microphones in there studio. I currently have a AT4047 running through my...

ProToCall
replies: 38 views: 2,293
Vanilla_Dutches 8th September 2013

Hi, I've found someone selling an MPC2000xl with an MO drive which boosts the memory up to 32meg. I was just wondering if...

faeriepunk23
replies: 15 views: 2,817
SEED78 8th September 2013

I currently use MAGIX music maker and its been pissing me off for the pass 4 years but I continue to use it to do lazyness of...

HonaCostello
replies: 9 views: 1,149
KRStudio 7th September 2013

I recently took on a project recording and mixing vocals for someones mixtape. He pays for his recording hours at an hourly...

Led Music
replies: 10 views: 1,586
Led Music 7th September 2013

Ok here it is , I make the beats but the mixing of it im ok not great at. So I'm going to have a mixing engineer handle the mix...

pazthepro
replies: 10 views: 2,211
Audio Masters 6th September 2013

These seem to be all over the place in the mid-late 90s. I only have an MKS-80 at the moment. I can get an oldschool bass...

HSLand
replies: 10 views: 1,286
ORyan87 6th September 2013

The kick drum on Rick Ross's "Made Men". It is pillowy, thick, and has a warm punch that sounds really good to my...

Cicatrix
replies: 5 views: 1,599
JayDavid 6th September 2013

Hey everyone, This is an interesting topic to share about music production in general. Sound selection can not only help with...

GratuiTous
replies: 5 views: 975
SFB 5th September 2013

Hey guys. I should of known better than wait till the last minute to find out why this happens in my mixes. Alright I...

mrwonderful
replies: 21 views: 1,873
psycho_monkey 5th September 2013

What's up guys, when I record my rap vocals I normally do one lead, and 2 different creative voices with some whispers libs. I...

slimmie01
replies: 8 views: 1,118
slimmie01 4th September 2013

Simple question. I'm a 40 year old and I still listen to scott storch. he was the sh1t back than. which producer is now hottest...

Jermaine
replies: 2 views: 1,297
LeoLeoLeo 4th September 2013

crazy dope video... listen to the live drums coming off the 4 track!!!!! sheeeeit! J-Zone In the Studio: Limitations and...

musaee
replies: 8 views: 1,655
Jermaine 4th September 2013

I've heard this on a few songs now and always liked the sound of it. Is anyone familiar with what it might be or how to achieve...

Chedda Cheese
replies: 0 views: 967
Chedda Cheese 4th September 2013

I am trying to use my external synths in FL Studio in a way that will allow me to automate my synths external filters, resonance,...

Dj Shaw-t
replies: 6 views: 12,829
Equinox SE30 4th September 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search