The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByLoopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Like, I made two beats this weekend. One is more spacey than the other. The other one is more mid driven. Do you guys try to keep...

ChadDub
replies: 15 views: 1,506
SteveTraxx 5th October 2013

I use a sample of the elf from the movie "Elf" saying "SANTA!!! OMG!!!" for my tag. Could I get...

ChadDub
replies: 16 views: 1,644
RedTuxedo 5th October 2013

hello there. my ultimate goal is to just get better at this craft in every and all ways possible. musically and sonically. I...

Ambience
replies: 7 views: 737
TopTier 5th October 2013

If it's one thing i CAN'T STAND... it's sibilance!! And out of every element in my mix game, I can't de-ess to save my life......

LCD
replies: 39 views: 26,543
Huslito 4th October 2013

Okay so I don't have any professional experience with audio engineering so bare with me. I've been using Fl studio's to make...

dmas
replies: 24 views: 39,257
TMA 3rd October 2013

I used to make rap and downbeat electronic beats back in the day using a triton. I tried the switch to software using reason and...

jacupmakeup
replies: 59 views: 11,076
soniccouture 3rd October 2013

What advantages will i get from panning my backing vocals, versus leaving everything centered?

slimmie01
replies: 10 views: 993
skillz335 3rd October 2013

Just wondering if any of the new wave of producer know about how a million songs in the mid 80's and 90's used the neve 1073 on...

lexxon
replies: 4 views: 1,692
Skamm Goodiez 3rd October 2013

Hey, any idea how to achieve vocals that sound like kid cudi's in the Gorgeous by Kanye chorus?? Gorgeous - Kanye West Ft. Kid...

StaticMuzic
replies: 9 views: 2,692
Birdland101 3rd October 2013

Hello there. i need .wav files of vinyl playing, you know, subtle hiss, noise, scratching, etc. it needs to be longer than 30...

Ambience
replies: 10 views: 1,506
Dayl 2nd October 2013

Should I really be stressing the mixdown of my beats even before I have a rapper on it? The vocals play a major role in how the...

ChadDub
replies: 13 views: 1,437
Studio507 2nd October 2013

I know how to pan with the mixer in ableton, but when you import a song into ableton there are two audio wave file, one on top...

KONGLI
replies: 1 views: 485
anstahc 2nd October 2013

hello! i hear millions trap hip hop songs like meek mill, young jeezy, etc. But what are the genres best productions from a...

Jermaine
replies: 2 views: 1,325
Jermaine 2nd October 2013

Hello all, So I have been playing with maschine for a couple months now and have had a fair amount of success making some...

KONGLI
replies: 5 views: 1,475
Thunderdan 2nd October 2013

I just got a saffrite 24 DSP interface but my MacBook 13' doesn't have a damn FireWire input. is there some sort of adapter? if...

MitchGeist
replies: 19 views: 6,585
krushing 2nd October 2013

I can't believe it. Another crazy slutty craigslist score. Back story: Last year I found an MPC 2000 classic for $50. It...

coolout
replies: 6 views: 1,480
Dayl 2nd October 2013

I'm going to be buying my first mic+preamp and since I only have one guy that wants to record with me at the moment (one of my...

ChadDub
replies: 0 views: 737
ChadDub 1st October 2013

So. I've got a huge problem with recording on the MPC. The way that I play my beats involves playing everything at once. I...

ayep
replies: 4 views: 1,129
ayep 1st October 2013

i am kind of getting sick of my huge sample library and just use maschine expansions since they seem neat and organized. Anyone...

Ambience
replies: 6 views: 4,294
lordzo 1st October 2013

Time Machine-The Way Things Are - YouTube Can anyone help ,how to achive bass like in this beat thanks Or if you know what...

ssyniu
replies: 0 views: 720
ssyniu 1st October 2013

Whats up slutz...this is for anyone out there mixing in logic...I have been using Logic's Pitch Shifter whenever I need to screw...

charlesxavier
replies: 3 views: 1,281
Shankmasterflex 1st October 2013

When listening to his drums, they seem like regular samples just overly loud. So what I want to do is do this to my drums to get...

Ambience
replies: 14 views: 4,787
Proaudioxchange 30th September 2013

I managed to figure out the settings for that amazing synth sound in On Sight by Kanye West. I think they used a Moog in the...

jmkjmkjmkjmkjmk
replies: 3 views: 4,673
Guns N Dope 30th September 2013

When I bounce my sounds from maschine into pro tools, the end of my samples always play at the beginning of the song. Like the...

kevgees
replies: 5 views: 1,356
kevgees 30th September 2013

Ok so me and my friends are beginning to record rap music and r&b. The setup right now is pretty basic. Just have a usb mxl...

sedric57
replies: 3 views: 1,638
Audio Masters 30th September 2013

Okay so I asked this question here cuz, im working on a rap song where the rapper is singing on the hook, similar to like 50...

flytai45
replies: 10 views: 951

Hi I am new to recording, I am stuck between which mic to get for rap vocals, the mics are: Sennheiser MK4, AT4040sm, AKG c214,...

Jynxy
replies: 23 views: 4,390

I have a charter oaks 538b running thru a vintech 573 now. Was looking for another flavor. I'm currently eyeing A designs P1,...

Twenty Staxx
replies: 8 views: 1,625
Twenty Staxx 30th September 2013

May have to relocate my music setup which was not limited to me playing to a certain volume...Will be impossible for me to...

grouchee
replies: 4 views: 765
grouchee 30th September 2013

Like if I find an artist or an artist finds me and they are going to def be selling units, is there a standard I should make as...

ChadDub
replies: 3 views: 753
jlgrimes11 29th September 2013

Witch setup is best for recording now adays im confused. should i get a ufx then add converters to it or go with a pci card and...

hiphophead92
replies: 0 views: 630
hiphophead92 29th September 2013

Hey there! Completely new to production, just got my MIDI interface today so I've been playing around with logic stock...

bitterasacid
replies: 3 views: 902
DirtyMan 29th September 2013

Hello all, Been using Maschine standalone for a couple of months now. Pretty sweet. However I have recently encountered a...

KONGLI
replies: 4 views: 1,414
KONGLI 29th September 2013

Drums for me because the rhythm will dictate the melody...

voicegenius
replies: 49 views: 26,190
AGObeats 29th September 2013
replies: - views: -
xanax 29th September 2013

sup everyone i was wondering if someone could post a beat they made with Addictive Drums or BFD2 or any drum vst similar so that...

lordzo
replies: 6 views: 2,207
KevWest 29th September 2013
KevWest 29th September 2013

Can't decide on which one to go with. I need a mixer for mainly vinyl playback and sampling into a sampler. Which one would you...

ABee
replies: 0 views: 1,525
ABee 29th September 2013

Here are a few things one can do to bring character or emphasis to 808s in the context of song/beat. 1. Dub in a bass synth...

Storyville
replies: 20 views: 3,113
MikeTheMusicGuy 29th September 2013

So I have lots of toys I use to make beats with, one now being an absolutely beautiful MPC2000XL. Now adays, when I go back to...

Shankmasterflex
replies: 0 views: 1,039
Shankmasterflex 28th September 2013

I've searched google, and can't seem to find how to get my M-Audio Keystudio to be recognized by reason. I went to preferences...

Bad News
replies: 4 views: 1,232
CousinBlazer 28th September 2013

Im looking for a plug-in that i can do vinyl-esque stops and starts? Maybe some cutting?.. Whatre you guys using? Any free vst's...

Sean TM
replies: 3 views: 1,378
themixtape 28th September 2013

Hi, Is there a DJ mixer with double stereo monitoring inputs? Does it even make sense? Budget is around $650. Basically I...

sd-cd
replies: 7 views: 1,145
sd-cd 28th September 2013

One of my engineer friends recommended that I get this mic. Based on his recommendation, it's at the top of my list. Primarily...

patchprogrammer
replies: 29 views: 2,618
TonyBelmont 28th September 2013

What is the best bang for my buck pre amp for vocals ? 200 $ limit. Also mic for recording rap vocals budget for that is about...

sedric57
replies: 1 views: 2,307
Lando Calrissian 28th September 2013

I'm looking to buy some new monitors. I produce hip hop in a average sized un-treated room(currently with some $100 speakers and...

Jack5603
replies: 22 views: 5,301
lancebug 28th September 2013
Jeezo 28th September 2013

I'm having a problem with my vox. The sibilance is really killing my vox, I put a deesser on the main vox AND the vox bus, and I...

btracks81
replies: 0 views: 701
btracks81 28th September 2013

I bought a Great River Preamp thinking it's going to make my voice sound way better than my 003 preamps. Not so much. I would...

Charles Ramsey
replies: 92 views: 7,809
PapiBlack 28th September 2013

Hi I want to make music and sample from vinyl using a s950 and mpc60 for triggering but I also need my set up to sound good for...

ABee
replies: 3 views: 1,576
topshotta 27th September 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search