The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I made this beat close to 30 years ago, and thanks to LSU football and a dance challenge, it went viral this year. A few...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 5 views: 707
IM WHO YOU THINK 9 hours ago

Yo! I'm in the market for a new machine. I currently have the Maschine Studio but I feel it lacking in terms of creating drum...

simplecomplex1
replies: 82 views: 13,690
minusdb 9 hours ago

Can I vent with yall? I never turn on the radio in my car...I have no idea whats poppin today, but i've been asked by someone...

play.exe
replies: 2 views: 715
BezowinZ 11 hours ago

I'm looking to get an asr-10, it seems the green screens come up more often than the purple or blue. Are the purple/blue that...

apricotkilla
replies: 9 views: 2,370
Ludar 19 hours ago

Hey Slutz, it's been a while (had to write my master thesis). Having time for music again, I (once more) stumbled over the...

.drIX.
replies: 13 views: 1,308
lemonsquash 1 day ago

I’m trying to analyze this albums and makes it so much better sonically than any other I’ve ever heard. The bass is very...

SaintF
replies: 3 views: 572
MaztotheUla 2 days ago

I'm looking for old school dry/tight drum kit VST similar to the kits that were used on old school funk/soul/jazz records in the...

digiman
replies: 5 views: 785
L-Fire 2 days ago

Hello, I am very curious to how Andre 3000 makes these changes to his voice when he sings, does anyone have any idea of the...

Straw
replies: 5 views: 361
MaztotheUla 2 days ago

So I have been producing for over 8 years and basically have mastered FL Studio. I recently had a new pc built for me and have...

OceanDrive
replies: 6 views: 800
Farmboy presents 3 days ago

i was wondering how does easy mo bee get the samples to sound like that? im currently using fl studio and i am using fl slicer...

ice909
replies: 51 views: 17,898
peterpiper0815 4 days ago

So the latest Omni portable table is incredible, as is, from Headache sound but does anyone know what the mod is with the two...

mctoad
replies: 2 views: 420
mctoad 4 days ago

I've made a thread some time back about going DAW-less. I've been using a MPC2500 and SP-404A to produce my music and have had...

Eer_waks
replies: 8 views: 1,466
jibber 1 week ago

I usually mix vocals over a two-track WAV beat, and one of the biggest issues I run into is balancing the levels of the beat and...

Vocalrecording
replies: 5 views: 763
e-are 1 week ago

Anyone using this. Im looking for an AFFORDABLE converter so I can bypass my mbox. It is a piece that they no longer sell, so Im...

Denny Lavish
replies: 6 views: 1,197
Franco 1 week ago

No one is talking about this??? The album sounds amazing. One of the best mixed most dynamic albums I heard EVER. Thoughts??

optikstrange
replies: 174 views: 17,261
the fxs 1 week ago

I am a 15 year old that records, produces, and engineers hip-hop music in my home studio. I want to up my game with channel...

fishyhooks
replies: 33 views: 4,547
MixedByMrHD 1 week ago

Does this rap mix have enough headroom available for mastering? Or should I bring the levels down?

MikeMello
replies: 3 views: 609
Franco 1 week ago

so i've been recording with a blue baby bottle, no mic pre, just straight into the mixer and into my DMX 6fire pro sound card...

bostonbakedbeans
replies: 14 views: 11,455
Sompn Brurl 1 week ago

The smaller setup is what i now currently own. The larger setup is a friends that i work out of in Iowa. The record is real. How...

feedback711
replies: 187 views: 68,865
PhantomSound 1 week ago

This is something I've been trying to figure out for years, DJ Paul from Three 6 Mafia has one of the best 808 snares I've ever...

Miles Harding
replies: 90 views: 46,951
Fanu 1 week ago

Hello Fellow Gearslutz, Here's the full pack of Kicks, Snares and...

Paul_G
replies: 508 views: 78,904
funkaholic1972 1 week ago

So I figured I'd start a new thread for this. It's very interesting. I have a Fantom and MPC going into an old SR24-4 Mackie desk...

tonymission
replies: 30 views: 5,145
minusdb 1 week ago

Looking to expand my mic locker. Right now I have a Peluso 251, TLM103 and SM7. I do mainly urban music and was wondering...

Dopamine
replies: 4 views: 1,074
chris carter 1 week ago

Since my last thread here I made many recordings with gear that I bought thanks to your advice guys. Now it's time to buy a few...

Olskool Bwoy
replies: 4 views: 768
Olskool Bwoy 1 week ago

Right at 0:52 what synth is that? https://youtu.be/tJeR3JJBxUg

Instrmntl
replies: 5 views: 1,294
HerbDelux 1 week ago

Im currently making presets for my software synths.My most important is DEEP synth bass.I can acheive the sound i want no prob...

optikstrange
replies: 43 views: 43,165
JayDee101 1 week ago

Yo, what's good? I know, I know, it's not the plugins that give you that golden era flavour. I too tell people that all...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 87 views: 8,876
OceanDrive 1 week ago

I know the 3000 has the same swing feel as the s950 and 60 but: Is it stereo? Does it have the same sound as the s950? Is there...

skiroy
replies: 60 views: 12,982
Karloff70 1 week ago

Hi, I recently got an s900 to play around with my mpc 60. I am a bit of a dumby when it comes to midi but I have been able to...

supragraf91
replies: 11 views: 791
mrfantastic 1 week ago

I’m new here so I’m not sure if this is the right place to post but I need help. I make Alternative Psychedelic/Trap music....

augustkaine
replies: 3 views: 613
OceanDrive 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
Derrick Boykins 2 weeks ago
Lyricalgenius81 2 weeks ago
sameey 2 weeks ago

Anyone have any idea how I can go about achieving the snare used in the track below?? Ive tried layering a rim click and a snare,...

cmrobinson96
replies: 2 views: 524
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 2 weeks ago

Anyone here know where i can obtain replacement drum pads for an SP12/1200's? Had a search around on the net and can locate most...

dialectic
replies: 41 views: 15,058
oscardvine 2 weeks ago

Sooooo many threads on HW vs SW or the TIMING of the sequencer or the PADS But what is the BEST sounding HW sampler some...

spunkadellic
replies: 39 views: 11,138
jibber 2 weeks ago

Anybody have this plugin and uses it often? What is it good for? I cant seem to find too much talk about it online. Is like a...

TYPHY
replies: 27 views: 11,972
BezowinZ 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I m building my setup with high end sound treatment equipment And I am wondering if today the ASR10 still a special...

sergioelectro
replies: 36 views: 3,091
BHW 2 weeks ago

Hola. Errrm I have a weird request for help. I'm doing a cover for Jon bellions MAH'S Joint and I need help with the recording...

Khariis
replies: 0 views: 303
Khariis 2 weeks ago

hi all. for years when adding an 808 sub bass kick to a track some notes are way louder than others. some notes are literally...

benjiboko
replies: 9 views: 675
Muser 2 weeks ago

I’m looking for this Bass Preset in serum can anybody help me...

MsProducer
replies: 0 views: 395
MsProducer 2 weeks ago

Hi has anyone here worked on this fantastic Vince Staples EP? Anyone know who mastered this? Unfortunately there is no...

bari_floydian
replies: 5 views: 617
psycho_monkey 3 weeks ago

Hi Guys do you use limiter or do you use limiters often when mixing(not on master channel on individual tracks). I tend to not...

ssyniu
replies: 18 views: 1,901
Thysta 3 weeks ago

I have been liking a lot of the sub baselines in some of the modern trap style rap. I know that most synths can produce sub...

NoHo Kid
replies: 10 views: 5,796
zukan 3 weeks ago

Does anyone have any idea how to make a synth like the main synth in this song? Sounds like a flute with million...

Mr World Wide
replies: 1 views: 458
peterpiper0815 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I track my main artist with a BAE 1073 and a U87ai I always try to push my 1073 preamp gain as high as possible...

pilamon
replies: 6 views: 648
pilamon 3 weeks ago

Thought all of you might appreciate this thread I made in the Music Computers sub-forum here at GS. It relates completely to drum...

themixtape
replies: 2 views: 679
monkiusz 3 weeks ago

I'm looking to create a vocal effect inspired by a favorite song of mine and am wondering if anyone can help guide me in the...

jakejessee
replies: 1 views: 680
Bender412 3 weeks ago
kuasalogam 3 weeks ago

I'm currently working on a project that is 90's Memphis Rap inspired and I am looking for these specific drum sounds. I know alot...

TaskForce1
replies: 8 views: 2,144
wiseintelligent 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search