The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey, guys, someone asked me if I could get there vocals like drakes from going bad with meek...

austinbdot
replies: 0 views: 65
austinbdot 4 hours ago

Over here making my first post :cowbell: so mind me if i break some informal rules, i don't know the forum meta. Attached is the...

beonkey
replies: 0 views: 89
beonkey 8 hours ago

hey all! does anyone know of any packs that have samples similar to this...

benjiboko
replies: 0 views: 95
benjiboko 10 hours ago

Hello guys. Much time I'm looking for information about mixing Chris Browns vocals, but there's nothing for me. Here's a...

nevowhisper
replies: 4 views: 296
JBmBeatz 10 hours ago

EQ wise... what frequency range should I leave some space when making beats so I have room for the vocals? I'm already not...

MixingChamp
replies: 8 views: 697
Brent Hahn 19 hours ago

How's it going y'all! My name is Blake, I'm new to the forum. Since 2013 I have been rapping and writing my own songs. In 2015...

blakeg703
replies: 21 views: 635
Progger 1 day ago

I'm getting the Apollo Twin Duo. I record a lot of hip hop and I was wondering if anybody out there has any suggestions on must...

xmasdy
replies: 27 views: 4,177
gearstudent 1 day ago

I am looking to put together a reference set of great mixes for that genre. Really only recent releases from the last 2-3 years....

LeftHand
replies: 15 views: 2,333
FreakinPavel 1 day ago

a.) It sure sounds to me like it was, check from 2:00 on in the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoQ4AtsFWVM b.) The way...

poserp
replies: 18 views: 1,295
poserp 1 day ago

I just bought this a Michael Joly Engineering MJE-v250 microphone after previously using an AKG C214 mic and an AKG Perception...

WildStyle
replies: 11 views: 3,506
BVT 2 days ago

Yo! For those of you that enjoy my first free instalment of one shots. I have put together a 7 gb pack of breaks, fills,...

Paul_G
replies: 21 views: 1,483
STRATEGY 3 days ago

Hello! In this video they explore a bit the sounds that the Trilian brings. Arrived at this part of the video (minute 2:05):...

BrianInfante
replies: 0 views: 227
BrianInfante 3 days ago

so i ran across an article where Kanye was talking about recording for Jesus is King and he revealed that some parts of the album...

rowan_rashard
replies: 1 views: 268
lemonsquash 5 days ago

Hello, can anyone help me figure out how to get the bass sound in Freaky Tales by Too Short? https://youtu.be/z63fnMzKTwo What...

ds11
replies: 7 views: 700
Miles Harding 5 days ago

Yo I copped I rebuilt and modded 2kxl (cf, all new tact and rotary encoders, new screen, pads) from ilovemympc on ebay, he's...

fragilo
replies: 5 views: 368
keefaz 5 days ago
replies: - views: -
larts 5 days ago

Hey, Any tips on how to higher my vocal's pitch without sounding too unnatural? Basically have a bit more of a female voice as a...

Straw
replies: 4 views: 263
arasi 6 days ago

I noticed a Parallel compression knob on the CL1B comp, should i leave it on wet or dry for vocals?

haloo
replies: 8 views: 480
blayz2002 6 days ago

I saw that Bass Engine 1 by Dopesonix is currently on sale for $39. Does anyone use it for boom bap? I was curious about the...

Mannas
replies: 1 views: 214
Fergstramental 6 days ago

Not so much a Moan rather than a history lesson. For those of you who like "rap", check this out. While I was...

CHECKaBitchBeats
replies: 0 views: 225
CHECKaBitchBeats 1 week ago

Hey guys Do you know what equipment was used for the old classic Wu productions like Raekwon - only built 4 Cuban Linx, GZA -...

Faru12
replies: 9 views: 774
Sense_A 1 week ago

Could I use my HIFI Amp's built in phono pre amp to send signal to my interface? Wouldn't it also send power? I want to...

HOVIS
replies: 3 views: 247
keefaz 1 week ago

Having recently lost my trusty old DJM-300 DJ mixer in a house move, I've been wondering whether I should look for another one,...

MmBuddha
replies: 1 views: 231
keefaz 1 week ago

I have recently bought ssl six. I have Motu 16a audio interface. Got a ssl six because of analog summing capabilities and ssl...

Booki
replies: 9 views: 616
arasi 1 week ago

Hello sound lovers, I might need help with EQing my vocals. When I compare my vocals to professional recordings vocals, I feel...

Izem
replies: 7 views: 590
arasi 1 week ago

Hi there, I'm looking for an Acoustic Drum Sample Player VSTi like BFD, Addictive Drums etc. but with Drum Sounds that are...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 5 views: 1,344
jra_inthacut 1 week ago

hi my proteus 2000 display is fading away you can hardly see what it saying..any idea what could be the problem?

babar141
replies: 17 views: 9,033
nikitademidov 1 week ago

Back in like 03 it was a mix that showed a bunch of songs where The Neptunes interpolated. In light of the blurred lines...

Triza
replies: 28 views: 4,467
thaentertainer 1 week ago
HOVIS 1 week ago

Is there anyone using a Oktava MK319 for Rap vocals? If so, what kind of chain, gears and plugins, you use for it? I having...

TheRealist
replies: 5 views: 502
chessparov2.0 1 week ago

I bought the Digital Sound Factory Ensoniq EPS/ASR library from eBay. After downloading the samples and going through the 808...

kvmoore
replies: 3 views: 1,243
dstrayer09 1 week ago

Hello erryone, amateur MC here. I'm doing a Memphis inspired mixtape of my own using a ton of samples, chopping them, then...

superflanker96
replies: 3 views: 1,420
dstrayer09 1 week ago

I'm currently working on a project that is 90's Memphis Rap inspired and I am looking for these specific drum sounds. I know alot...

TaskForce1
replies: 9 views: 2,562
dstrayer09 1 week ago

What are your go to hardware pieces for making a synth or sample that clashes with a vocal more dull so it sits back in the mix...

OBOYO
replies: 3 views: 342
gearstudent 1 week ago

So I have an sm7b bc I knew I would be recording in a less than ideal environment, but I'm still struggling with noise, while I...

onthekeys
replies: 13 views: 365
Rick Dalton 1 week ago

I was getting a copyright the other day and iw as wondering if i could copyright my sample beats or if i couldnt because they...

sadix
replies: 13 views: 9,766
smccarthy945 1 week ago

If a company was to take the ASR-10 or X and redesign it with new features and update it with a modern touch but yet keeping the...

smccarthy945
replies: 12 views: 676
keefaz 1 week ago

I've been using a demo of Ableton Live 10 Suite for the past month and really dig the interface, layout, cycling 74 plugins, and...

Lost_Cause
replies: 5 views: 496
_evan_hutton 1 week ago

So I am looking for a stand-alone sequencer/sampler that is fun and easy to use. I want to use it to sketch out the track with...

smccarthy945
replies: 30 views: 984
mp3 1 week ago

Anyone have any experience using it or any of the other phono converters for sample based music?

HOVIS
replies: 0 views: 193
HOVIS 1 week ago

A bit of a broad topic I’ll grant you, but since I’m a new member of the ASR-10 congregation, I’ve had a few questions...

MmBuddha
replies: 14 views: 2,129
mattPSTV 2 weeks ago
haloo 2 weeks ago

What's up everyone? Haven't posted in a very long time. I'm trying to use my mixer's FX reverb just for the booth headphones for...

Kollision
replies: 20 views: 1,127
iamanapple 2 weeks ago

I'm a 90's head. I'm going for the analog. I'm at this cross road for individual drum comps. Should I do the 160a, 160x, or...

Patrick_
replies: 9 views: 490
Patrick_ 2 weeks ago

Hey guys. So I'm ready to upgrade my converters (Mytek96 blueface). I'm thinking of either the Burl B2 or the Dangerous AD+. The...

Ace'Lo
replies: 10 views: 531
Ace'Lo 2 weeks ago

It's a question for connoisseurs. What kind of drum machine can make such a snare?

dobrovolskyi_v
replies: 12 views: 1,329
musaee 2 weeks ago

Hello guys Can anybody advice what kind of processing is used in the verse here? Specifically: 1) Seems there's no double...

Onlyvibe
replies: 1 views: 336
Onlyvibe 2 weeks ago

For anyone who recently started making beats, what are the biggest struggles for you?

immersed_records
replies: 7 views: 609
kwaping 2 weeks ago

I hear these weird robotic noises here and there on my vocals and I can't figure out what's causing them. I thought it might be...

onthekeys
replies: 13 views: 605
Rick Dalton 2 weeks ago

knn,

Straw
replies: 1 views: 354
MrMark 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search