The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Yo I copped I rebuilt and modded 2kxl (cf, all new tact and rotary encoders, new screen, pads) from ilovemympc on ebay, he's...

fragilo
replies: 1 views: 63
kazper 1 hour ago

Back in like 03 it was a mix that showed a bunch of songs where The Neptunes interpolated. In light of the blurred lines...

Triza
replies: 28 views: 4,321
thaentertainer 5 hours ago

How's it going y'all! My name is Blake, I'm new to the forum. Since 2013 I have been rapping and writing my own songs. In 2015...

blakeg703
replies: 14 views: 322
fragilo 6 hours ago

Hello, can anyone help me figure out how to get the bass sound in Freaky Tales by Too Short? https://youtu.be/z63fnMzKTwo What...

ds11
replies: 3 views: 397
fragilo 6 hours ago

Having recently lost my trusty old DJM-300 DJ mixer in a house move, I've been wondering whether I should look for another one,...

MmBuddha
replies: 0 views: 88
MmBuddha 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
HOVIS 12 hours ago

Could I use my HIFI Amp's built in phono pre amp to send signal to my interface? Wouldn't it also send power? I want to...

HOVIS
replies: 2 views: 152
HOVIS 12 hours ago

Hey, Any tips on how to higher my vocal's pitch without sounding too unnatural? Basically have a bit more of a female voice as a...

Straw
replies: 1 views: 96
CJ Mastering 14 hours ago

Is there anyone using a Oktava MK319 for Rap vocals? If so, what kind of chain, gears and plugins, you use for it? I having...

TheRealist
replies: 5 views: 435
chessparov2.0 23 hours ago

Yo! For those of you that enjoy my first free instalment of one shots. I have put together a 7 gb pack of breaks, fills,...

Paul_G
replies: 13 views: 1,004
Tracs 1 day ago

EQ wise... what frequency range should I leave some space when making beats so I have room for the vocals? I'm already not...

MixingChamp
replies: 5 views: 457
DAH 1 day ago

Hey guys Do you know what equipment was used for the old classic Wu productions like Raekwon - only built 4 Cuban Linx, GZA -...

Faru12
replies: 8 views: 514
superstupid 1 day ago

I bought the Digital Sound Factory Ensoniq EPS/ASR library from eBay. After downloading the samples and going through the 808...

kvmoore
replies: 3 views: 1,154
dstrayer09 1 day ago

Hello erryone, amateur MC here. I'm doing a Memphis inspired mixtape of my own using a ton of samples, chopping them, then...

superflanker96
replies: 3 views: 1,337
dstrayer09 1 day ago

I'm currently working on a project that is 90's Memphis Rap inspired and I am looking for these specific drum sounds. I know alot...

TaskForce1
replies: 9 views: 2,480
dstrayer09 1 day ago

What are your go to hardware pieces for making a synth or sample that clashes with a vocal more dull so it sits back in the mix...

OBOYO
replies: 3 views: 286
gearstudent 2 days ago

I am looking to put together a reference set of great mixes for that genre. Really only recent releases from the last 2-3 years....

LeftHand
replies: 14 views: 2,179
tomwatson 3 days ago

I noticed a Parallel compression knob on the CL1B comp, should i leave it on wet or dry for vocals?

haloo
replies: 7 views: 305
Musiclab 3 days ago

So I have an sm7b bc I knew I would be recording in a less than ideal environment, but I'm still struggling with noise, while I...

onthekeys
replies: 13 views: 312
Rick Dalton 3 days ago

I was getting a copyright the other day and iw as wondering if i could copyright my sample beats or if i couldnt because they...

sadix
replies: 13 views: 9,685
smccarthy945 4 days ago

If a company was to take the ASR-10 or X and redesign it with new features and update it with a modern touch but yet keeping the...

smccarthy945
replies: 12 views: 614
keefaz 4 days ago

I've been using a demo of Ableton Live 10 Suite for the past month and really dig the interface, layout, cycling 74 plugins, and...

Lost_Cause
replies: 5 views: 413
_evan_hutton 4 days ago

So I am looking for a stand-alone sequencer/sampler that is fun and easy to use. I want to use it to sketch out the track with...

smccarthy945
replies: 30 views: 904
mp3 4 days ago

Anyone have any experience using it or any of the other phono converters for sample based music?

HOVIS
replies: 0 views: 151
HOVIS 5 days ago

A bit of a broad topic I’ll grant you, but since I’m a new member of the ASR-10 congregation, I’ve had a few questions...

MmBuddha
replies: 14 views: 2,048
mattPSTV 6 days ago
haloo 1 week ago

What's up everyone? Haven't posted in a very long time. I'm trying to use my mixer's FX reverb just for the booth headphones for...

Kollision
replies: 20 views: 1,070
iamanapple 1 week ago

I'm a 90's head. I'm going for the analog. I'm at this cross road for individual drum comps. Should I do the 160a, 160x, or...

Patrick_
replies: 9 views: 445
Patrick_ 1 week ago

Hey guys. So I'm ready to upgrade my converters (Mytek96 blueface). I'm thinking of either the Burl B2 or the Dangerous AD+. The...

Ace'Lo
replies: 10 views: 466
Ace'Lo 1 week ago

It's a question for connoisseurs. What kind of drum machine can make such a snare?

dobrovolskyi_v
replies: 12 views: 1,260
musaee 1 week ago

Hello guys Can anybody advice what kind of processing is used in the verse here? Specifically: 1) Seems there's no double...

Onlyvibe
replies: 1 views: 279
Onlyvibe 1 week ago

For anyone who recently started making beats, what are the biggest struggles for you?

immersed_records
replies: 7 views: 535
kwaping 1 week ago

I hear these weird robotic noises here and there on my vocals and I can't figure out what's causing them. I thought it might be...

onthekeys
replies: 13 views: 553
Rick Dalton 1 week ago

knn,

Straw
replies: 1 views: 305
MrMark 1 week ago
Drho 1 week ago

Mods, I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but since we've been discussing Prince's drum sounds here lately, I thought it...

jedilaw
replies: 43 views: 20,627
Roger Starr 1 week ago

Hello, Im a Rapper from Germany (Trap & G-Funk especially) and have one question. Excuse me for my bad english. I want to...

Namshae
replies: 6 views: 390
trevon 1 week ago

So after many years, I decided to buy a Pioneer Toraiz SP-16 to try going back to hardware production to build my beats. I was...

smccarthy945
replies: 7 views: 515
sirjuxtable 1 week ago

Currently tracking mostly urban vocals (rap and r&b) U87ai >blue Robbie>wa76>eqp-wa>pure2>daw. Trying to...

rollin weight
replies: 45 views: 11,543
Glenn Bucci 1 week ago

Hello! I am a recording artist / producer and I am currently in the process of learning how to mix. I been using most of my...

Kaeyel
replies: 15 views: 662
OBOYO 1 week ago
OBOYO 1 week ago
MikeMello 2 weeks ago

I happened to listen to "Darryl and Joe" today, and its always been one of my favorite songs. For the record, which...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 9 views: 765
IM WHO YOU THINK 2 weeks ago

Hello sound lovers, I might need help with EQing my vocals. When I compare my vocals to professional recordings vocals, I feel...

Izem
replies: 6 views: 432
Bushman 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I mix mostly bass-heavy content and am looking to upgrade my interface. I have a Scarlett 18i6 on the interface side,...

Sance21
replies: 0 views: 180
Sance21 2 weeks ago

I was thinking an audient ID4 would suffice but I'm not sure if it'll provide premium conversion. I don't need a bunch of...

CaptainMorgan100
replies: 3 views: 336
gearstudent 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have question concerning mixing down thru a summing mixer. I want to take advantage of all the summing inputs available and...

Yakipro
replies: 6 views: 309
e-are 2 weeks ago

I have been liking a lot of the sub baselines in some of the modern trap style rap. I know that most synths can produce sub...

NoHo Kid
replies: 17 views: 6,952
siahosefid 2 weeks ago

I just bought a Rane SL2 to use with Serato, I want to record the sounds coming out of it into my DAW, FL20 to be specific but it...

phixion
replies: 1 views: 228
phixion 2 weeks ago

I've been using an MPC Live for about 3 years exclusively in standalone mode. Thus far, every beat i make starts from...

BigBabyWisco
replies: 4 views: 390
Fanu 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search