The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

21 Jumpstreet produced by Daz Dillinger - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7sU-My885g Snoop Dogg - Doggyworld -...

Hypothetical
replies: 1 views: 135
nd33 27 minutes ago

I admit it as a....now 49 year old guy who produces beats every once in a while. I have no idea what is going on in music...

illynoise
replies: 0 views: 154
illynoise 7 hours ago

Hi everyone, I am having an issue with certain frequencies on my vocal recordings. Especially around 200-300hz range (even...

Zkazarap
replies: 4 views: 296
PettyCash 12 hours ago

Hello Fellow Gearslutz, Here's the full pack of Kicks, Snares and...

Paul_G
replies: 403 views: 67,105
b0se 16 hours ago

How many mix engineers have an sp303 in the studio for the final mix to print to the track, or mastering engineers for that...

MattmaN
replies: 12 views: 1,268
zarapr 1 day ago

I just bought the 1000. That's my first MP. Which JJ OS version do you prefer for your 1000? Thanks.

sd-cd
replies: 33 views: 33,951
zarapr 1 day ago

I can hear a delay in the beginning of the first track (no idea what kind though) and the drums seem a little...

David Gonzo
replies: 1 views: 229
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

How many of you guys have owned a keyboard workstation? 1. Which one did you own? 2. How much did it cost? 3. Did you like...

ASICE
replies: 23 views: 1,408
64gtoboy 2 days ago

So I recently got an MPC Live and am getting into making beats. I'm having trouble keeping the bass and the kicks from muddying...

Mannas
replies: 8 views: 1,144
lionaudio 2 days ago

I'm getting back into making beats and it's literally been years. I've got Maschine Studio and Komplete that have been just...

Mannas
replies: 6 views: 1,131
Al Yeska 2 days ago

I dont know if this is the right sub forum that Im asking this question to, But why is it whenever I start heavily saturating...

crypt0z0
replies: 5 views: 400
e-are 3 days ago

Yo, what's good? I know, I know, it's not the plugins that give you that golden era flavour. I too tell people that all...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 48 views: 3,714
BrazilianCat 3 days ago

I don’t want to EQ and compress just because working in a DAW, I have complete access to it all so, should these tools be used...

rallycapmusic
replies: 6 views: 524
rallycapmusic 4 days ago

On 17 second what is this sound looks like chord of trumps or it is from drum machine/groove box sample, anyone can help?

RECZ
replies: 1 views: 331
Amsoily 6 days ago

Hello Slutz lol. I have a weird ass question. Have anyone tried listening to G-eazy's "No Less"?. I want to know how...

Khariis
replies: 1 views: 410
Rukas 6 days ago

Been thinking of getting a drum machine. I can't really groove with the virtual ones, tried a good amount of them but i'm kinda...

stefanijean
replies: 24 views: 2,044
musaee 6 days ago

I used to sample my vinyl from a Vestax PMC05 ProII and then I sampled through my Akai MCF42 till I had humming issues on the MFC...

DJ ALX
replies: 31 views: 9,797
Chad Sterling 1 week ago

So I've been out of working with production for a handful of years. We had kids and things have been collecting dust. I used a...

Mannas
replies: 15 views: 2,378
MPC_MAN 1 week ago

What's good? I'm looking to buy an older MPC (2000 XL) and would like to know how to build a setup around that. I have an...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 12 views: 1,019
MPC_MAN 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
nittyb 1 week ago

Any idea which synth was used to create this high bass sound? Also how i could i re-create this with a vst? I have heard this...

herbalist
replies: 3 views: 311
Amsoily 1 week ago

I want to add an MPC into my music production for the warm, colored sound. I've been using plugins to get that analogue sound but...

apricotkilla
replies: 79 views: 11,356
MPC_MAN 1 week ago

What's good, y'all? I'm looking for advice. I've got 2 different configurations in mind. Let me know what y'all think, if you...

combusted
replies: 15 views: 6,003
MPC_MAN 1 week ago

Think about the fact that Hip Hop, since its genesis, was seen as not real music due to sampling as its musical foundation. I...

boombapdame
replies: 12 views: 1,747
KickDrum 1 week ago
replies: 3 views: 355
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

Love Gearslutz for just this: I stumbled across a thread asking for experience with Trip-Hop production. Low and behold, Paul...

Stitch333
replies: 228 views: 43,837
BezowinZ 1 week ago

Well the trilogy came out, which is a rerelease of his first three tapes but this time around it's all re-mixed and mastered with...

Ambience
replies: 16 views: 3,793
200 Tyler 1 week ago

Random but... Does every rapper rap in the same key? I don't know much, if any, about musical scales, keys, etc. but am...

Eternal_One
replies: 69 views: 24,768
Morimora 2 weeks ago

Anyone else have these issues with sequencing drums in Logic? Compared to FL and other programs I find its sounding as good. Ive...

Chase Orion
replies: 63 views: 6,979
JblKid95 2 weeks ago

A petition for Akai to release a new OS for the MPC 4000. howdy

10tonsplash
replies: 19 views: 1,806
shalimo 2 weeks ago

Curious which sites you think are the best. I like beatstars. Any other recommends?

fairchildren
replies: 0 views: 430
fairchildren 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to find a software alternative to using my MPC. I'm looking to be able to take a sample or loop and quickly chop it...

MarcLeb9
replies: 24 views: 5,936
3rd Degree 2 weeks ago

I spend to much time making beats manually (not using loops), but noticed that I spent way too much time on that, so I want...

TS-12
replies: 30 views: 2,009
Desire Inspires 2 weeks ago

What's good? I bought a 2000XL in good condition but the problem is that I have to hit the pads pretty hard to get good...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 4 views: 744
mrfantastic 2 weeks ago

Do you guys work on one beat until it's finished or do you guys work on several beats at a time? I ask this because I have so...

ASICE
replies: 58 views: 6,383
3rd Degree 2 weeks ago

If you MPC dudes would so kindly indulge this question... Just got a 3000 and trying to wrap my head around some good ways to...

chet.d
replies: 42 views: 3,942
IM WHO YOU THINK 2 weeks ago

Hi there, I'm looking for some down tempo 60-90 bpm trip hop/ hip hop drum loops,but they need to be without that crackle/dust...

bluearrows
replies: 3 views: 714
poserp 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone I need a little bit of help here please. I'm still learning the dos and don'ts of Mixubg Process. My problem...

Khariis
replies: 21 views: 1,203
trevon 3 weeks ago

Would it be worth having in the lab these days ? Doing sample based boom bap. Sometimes I track in via outboard samplers. I...

Patrick_
replies: 2 views: 797
bgrotto 3 weeks ago

I always wanted one when they came out ...one of those lust things really. But fast forward a nuber of years and I have actually...

AKA-I-Addict
replies: 27 views: 3,183
user i477533222 3 weeks ago

I'm toying around with a beat that's crying out for some really aggressive subs. In the vain of Beast Coast - It Aint Easy, It...

PaulMac
replies: 3 views: 1,457
Fanu 3 weeks ago

i produced a record for a major label artist it got me some connections so im able to shop beats to artists i never would've been...

dbynes
replies: 7 views: 1,337
bullyfinger 3 weeks ago

How u doing people? Typing this from The Netherlands, long time reader, first time poster. The vocal mixing for the mainstream...

StackRacks
replies: 0 views: 452
StackRacks 3 weeks ago

at 0:01 seconds, the wobble effect at the end of the bar on the melody that wobbls kinda like a tremolo. How can I get this...

877spy1
replies: 1 views: 531
open_source 3 weeks ago

Hi all, Was wondering if there's a website I can download stems from? I came across remixpacks.ru which has a decent amount of...

dbh22
replies: 2 views: 1,019
cap217 3 weeks ago

So I recently bought an ensoniq asr 10 off eBay. Plugged it in. Powers on fine. It first looks for a SCSI input which I have...

Roddick1993
replies: 8 views: 1,681
S_A_P 3 weeks ago

When I record at home I use an untreated space and have a VOXguard. For some reason my vocals come out sounding extremely hollow...

arlingtonmusic
replies: 22 views: 1,064
nukmusic 4 weeks ago

I can't keep using the Thriller album to reference mixes, as music has evolved so much right now, the reference tracks need to...

miscend
replies: 4 views: 800
LeoLeoLeo 4 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
peterpiper0815 4 weeks ago

Question for the hive mind. Ok, so I started this beat a few minutes ago from scratch. On this program, I have my drums loaded on...

bino_5150
replies: 1 views: 425
dahkter 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search