The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So Jaycen Joshua posts tips in hashtags on he's instagram. I have learned some cool stuff on there. This one was really...

mixedbymatty
replies: 17 views: 2,733
nukmusic 2 hours ago

This ends the debate. I know the rough mix probably sounded horrible....

LAMBEAU
replies: 1 views: 180
DAH 6 hours ago

Hi Guys do you use limiter or do you use limiters often when mixing(not on master channel on individual tracks). I tend to not...

ssyniu
replies: 14 views: 691
Fanu 12 hours ago

hey since UAD just released the Avalon I wanted to ask of anyone has some starting points on what settings the Atlanta artists...

ChrisK17
replies: 3 views: 509
THINKAIR 18 hours ago

Hello Fellow Gearslutz, Here's the full pack of Kicks, Snares and...

Paul_G
replies: 447 views: 71,337
bigdig 20 hours ago

Hey, its obvious to me theres some chorus maybe flanger etc but Im just wondering what exactly you would do to replicate this...

877spy1
replies: 0 views: 465
877spy1 22 hours ago

What's good? I'm looking to buy an older MPC (2000 XL) and would like to know how to build a setup around that. I have an...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 14 views: 1,283
MPC_MAN 23 hours ago

This week, I spent about 4 hours demoing a $50,000 Hi-Fi Yamaha system with a pair of Yamaha NS-5000's inside a very nice...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 13 views: 825
jerry123 1 day ago

Hi guys, I m building my setup with high end sound treatment equipment And I am wondering if today the ASR10 still a special...

sergioelectro
replies: 23 views: 1,168
killa ego 2 days ago

Let's say I have a beat that I want to sample, and pretty much...the whole entire beat is nice, but you want to slow it down and...

avidlistener
replies: 2 views: 317
avidlistener 2 days ago

I’ve been listening to this record a lot lately and hearing it on multiple sound systems, the mixing sounds so great. The main...

sedric57
replies: 9 views: 2,795
Freemiumaire 3 days ago
replies: 6 views: 385
Doc Vigilanti 3 days ago

What's up gearslutz, I've been coming across this type of vocal mix a lot and always question myself how to achieve it. In...

lizzyx7
replies: 0 views: 305
lizzyx7 3 days ago

So i had a Yamaha motif back in the day and sampling on that thing was amazing, so full and rich as well as depth and clarity(was...

Artcutech
replies: 53 views: 9,165
Ophelia22 4 days ago

how did they do it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS14M2QeGjk

BitDepth
replies: 0 views: 238
BitDepth 6 days ago

Hey Everyone first post but I've been around these forums a lot in my years of engineering and mixing. I'm working with an artist...

Benjibeatz
replies: 2 views: 301
Benjibeatz 1 week ago

So I recently got an MPC Live and am getting into making beats. I'm having trouble keeping the bass and the kicks from muddying...

Mannas
replies: 12 views: 1,690
DocSlow 1 week ago

Hi, I know this may be simple but I've been trying to find a technique on how to create that wavy style effect kinda like what...

Seapurpxx
replies: 2 views: 256
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

I've started to get back into making beats again after many years. I'm using the MPC Live as my centerpiece. I still have...

Mannas
replies: 0 views: 205
Mannas 1 week ago

anyone have info on the recording of kanye's album/ Just saw an interview at his ranch and he's sitting there with a pair of ...

hebjam
replies: 3 views: 485
Frikenz 1 week ago

I just picked up a new S950 and am having some trouble figuring out actually recording my own samples. Got everything set up OK I...

3bc
replies: 11 views: 1,604
peterpiper0815 1 week ago

i was wondering how does easy mo bee get the samples to sound like that? im currently using fl studio and i am using fl slicer...

ice909
replies: 44 views: 7,816
peterpiper0815 1 week ago

Out of the blue, I've been trying to find that song. Can't really remember how the melody goes but I'll know if I hear it...

Phroggy
replies: 84 views: 129,335
Kimchii 1 week ago

I am looking for this airy choir pad sound but i do not find anywhere. I have omnisphere, logic pro x, and maschine but nothing....

fegyenc
replies: 0 views: 217
fegyenc 1 week ago

21 Jumpstreet produced by Daz Dillinger - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7sU-My885g Snoop Dogg - Doggyworld -...

Hypothetical
replies: 17 views: 1,468
breakinrecords 1 week ago

I'm curious about getting into virtual scratching (transitioning from vinyl-scratching which I was into back in the 90s) but know...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 2 views: 308
rhythmcomposer 2 weeks ago

Nexus 3 is coming on the 29th of this November. Price 1.Free upgrade if you buy NEXUS2 now. 2. Free upgrade for customers...

Dave east
replies: 3 views: 477
Dave east 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Durpin 2 weeks ago

hey all. does anyone know of good places to find 'old' samples to chop for hip-hop production. preferably public domain or...

benjiboko
replies: 3 views: 593
mrfantastic 2 weeks ago

I admit it as a....now 49 year old guy who produces beats every once in a while. I have no idea what is going on in music...

illynoise
replies: 27 views: 1,672
Noisewagon 2 weeks ago

I just bought the 1000. That's my first MP. Which JJ OS version do you prefer for your 1000? Thanks.

sd-cd
replies: 36 views: 34,549
miscend 2 weeks ago

The title pretty much sums up my question. I've found a good local price on the MXL mic but also the TLM102 and was wondering...

barbital
replies: 10 views: 1,202
chessparov2.0 2 weeks ago

I know the 3000 has the same swing feel as the s950 and 60 but: Is it stereo? Does it have the same sound as the s950? Is there...

skiroy
replies: 52 views: 11,652
theiLLestLove 2 weeks ago

Love Gearslutz for just this: I stumbled across a thread asking for experience with Trip-Hop production. Low and behold, Paul...

Stitch333
replies: 229 views: 44,477
Paul_G 2 weeks ago

I rely quite a bit on this plugin, but I only really use it's downsampling feature (before finding it I'd literally export every...

sfilipee
replies: 30 views: 10,519
OneLittleDude 2 weeks ago

I dont know if its the ride thread, pls put it right if you feel to :D! So my question is, how do I know if an artist uses an...

AK98
replies: 3 views: 481
chris carter 2 weeks ago

Care to share any ITB tips and techniques you have learned over the years to make plugin reverbs sound more like hardware? It's...

BitDepth
replies: 9 views: 614
illsoulprod 2 weeks ago

Hey Guys, I just downloaded a demo of heat Up 3 and was pretty happy with it for the price. I know it is very close to Nexus...

Danny Scott
replies: 14 views: 2,214
Dave east 2 weeks ago

Hello ppl, I've been looking for a sound similar to the guitar sound on Ghetto Children from Juvenile 400 Degreez album. The...

jamesb09
replies: 0 views: 294
jamesb09 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to find a software alternative to using my MPC. I'm looking to be able to take a sample or loop and quickly chop it...

MarcLeb9
replies: 26 views: 6,446
MixHitz 2 weeks ago

I track close mic'd vocals without EQ or compression, and I usually reduce the proximity effect first (transparent EQs) and then...

Cesarnsanchez
replies: 7 views: 532
MixHitz 2 weeks ago

i tried time and time again but i just cant get it to sound exactly like it!i need a real pro to help me recreate it with as...

coreconcept
replies: 17 views: 2,437
MFSAKA 2 weeks ago

Yo, what's good? I know, I know, it's not the plugins that give you that golden era flavour. I too tell people that all...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 49 views: 4,325
atma 2 weeks ago

Having some concerns about the output volume when tracking from my asr to Reaper. I'm recording through an RME Babyface straight...

Flippo
replies: 1 views: 388
CJ Mastering 3 weeks ago

I can hear a delay in the beginning of the first track (no idea what kind though) and the drums seem a little...

David Gonzo
replies: 2 views: 541
eternalsound 3 weeks ago

Curious which sites you think are the best. I like beatstars. Any other recommends?

fairchildren
replies: 2 views: 769
eternalsound 3 weeks ago

I got a SP12 Turbo that has been in storage for more than 10 years. It used to work fine. But recently pulled it out and now the...

ILoveSampling
replies: 0 views: 321
ILoveSampling 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone I need a little bit of help here please. I'm still learning the dos and don'ts of Mixubg Process. My problem...

Khariis
replies: 28 views: 1,598
e-are 3 weeks ago

For the guys that are still using hardware racks/MPCs, how accessible is your rack gear? (Photos are appreciated). I'm...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 0 views: 389
IM WHO YOU THINK 3 weeks ago
replies: 4 views: 644
mrfantastic 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search