The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking around for a nice Mic Pre That I can use for my setup. I am mainly planning to record hip-hop and r&b vocals. I...

Crown P
replies: 68 views: 42,237
LLSentelle 6 hours ago

So, somebody know how madlib deal with copyright ?confoosed

BrazilianCat
replies: 3 views: 142
chris carter 7 hours ago

So guys, I'm trying to have the best results with vocals tpain style. What's important to mix this kind of vocals? I cut between...

Luweedvieira
replies: 1 views: 167
ArcticAudio 9 hours ago

I just got a rode Nt1 with a komplete audio 6 interface. But which preamp is best suited

Prynceryan97
replies: 16 views: 976
Ted Steadman 18 hours ago

Hello, guys. I have Rode Nt1 kit microphone and a Focusrite 2i4, but I am not very satisfied with the results, so I'm considering...

crushingblow
replies: 27 views: 959
Lando Calrissian 1 day ago

YouTube I was watching this video and came across this part which left me confused... I have used fl studio a little bit and...

carlosdanger
replies: 74 views: 3,507
carlosdanger 1 day ago

Man guys, I love my maschine but I was hoping for a software update that addresses a few things with in the Maschine and...

Kimo_Beats
replies: 3 views: 530
Bungle 2 days ago

Does anyone know what Equipment, certain techniques Dre used to creat these classics? He mixed and mastered the Chronic by...

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 17 views: 590
GFunkFunkEra 2 days ago

So I’d been thinking about buying a montage until I heard it didn’t have a sampler like the motif but just could load...

Artcutech
replies: 1 views: 295
atma 2 days ago
replies: 8 views: 777
Joseph Reeves 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
IMPLATYPUS 2 days ago

I enjoy the album for the most part, but the I dont really like the style mixes. A lot of clipping on most songs that come with...

MaztotheUla
replies: 16 views: 2,281
tyjewels 3 days ago
Explodey 4 days ago

Does anyone know what gear DJ Muggs is using to produce these days? The production on his last few albums have been...

PHG
replies: 6 views: 626
PHG 5 days ago

I there such thing as a 12 bit sampler with a digital output? I know of the akai s950 but the expantion with digital options...

projuice
replies: 18 views: 5,353
romeojesus 5 days ago

Hi Guys, there's a lot of hype for vintage synths and software emulations of them today and I really love the Sound of the...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 7 views: 818
atma 6 days ago

I’ve been learning to mix at low levels and compress/make eq moves subtitlely on all tracks, buses ... yada yada. My mixes...

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 12 views: 443
elgee 6 days ago

Hey guys, I am looking for some tips on good drum samples to use for Hip Hop / Rap style beats. I currently use Logic Studio 9...

Plasma
replies: 52 views: 52,588
devestone 6 days ago

Hi, What are some well-mixed Trap/Drill beats? It would be ideal if it was lo sub and where the kick really punches through the...

complex
replies: 3 views: 539
krakapow 6 days ago

Wondering if anybody is sampling vinyl with their Audiofuse as i'm having issues with mine? Basically, this interface has...

Jiglo
replies: 11 views: 580
atma 1 week ago

Tutorial I did, it starts out with me using a house beat for a example, but than later in the video I go over a slightly...

Whorse
replies: 0 views: 294
Whorse 1 week ago

I am currently looking to buy a synth for around 500$ which would be good at doing that really dark/under water felling often...

toby244
replies: 5 views: 443
v00d00ppl 1 week ago

So I've been trying to recreate/make a bass line similar to this track's (starts at 29 seconds). The only method I've tried...

henry woodes
replies: 5 views: 1,053
open_source 1 week ago

I normally don't start threads like this but this album is soooo sick and never mentioned. I love the sound and knock of this...

azwun25
replies: 13 views: 1,472
atma 1 week ago

Trap is boring, and no one is really listening to that lame genre anymore except old people trying to be young. Boom Bap is...

Instrmntl
replies: 35 views: 3,938
DJ T Havoc 1 week ago

howdy, A few year ago I was viewing a demo for Roland DJ808 controller on the Guitarcenter youtube channel. Nice piece of...

MacGyverGear
replies: 4 views: 442
MacGyverGear 1 week ago

I know alot of you guys were looking for drums you can download. I just came across a great collection of drum sounds. check...

DJ ALX
replies: 44 views: 46,921
SCRDxMND 1 week ago

Is it possible to split the left and right from an stereo sample? cant find this option only summing both channels to mono...

BHW
replies: 3 views: 436
BHW 1 week ago

Im looking at a possible MPC2000XL to go with my older Akai S3200 as a hw sequencer/sampler Does the MPC2000xl have a...

james090
replies: 34 views: 1,687
Sagicorn35 1 week ago

Im getting the UAD satellite OCTO core Custom package where they let you pick out 3 plugins of your choice. My thing is before I...

varun213
replies: 81 views: 12,472
Artcutech 1 week ago

Hello everyone, im new to this site and i was wondering how i can make big money overtime by selling my beats. I have been...

nickmirabeats
replies: 44 views: 3,203
gsxdsm 1 week ago

Hi Since my last thread: i've made a little studio update: Like i said in the last thread i mainly make boom bap hip-hop...

Olskool Bwoy
replies: 3 views: 493
atma 2 weeks ago

Hi folks. Imagine you were sitting in a boardroom of an audio hardware and software developer. They ask you "what does the...

Steven Slate
replies: 270 views: 15,987
Bender412 2 weeks ago

(original post edited for new comers) I'm recording a group that's trying to get that 2000's Rocafella rap vocal sound. It...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 125 views: 11,322
QueenSisi 2 weeks ago

Hey Slutz, this one is about those albums/songs that sound so damn good in some aspect. Share the diamonds of hip hop...

.drIX.
replies: 29 views: 1,886
e-are 2 weeks ago

There's been a few samples on Splice that I'm fairly confident are actually not cleared.. while I haven't used them, I'm curious....

maxiedaniels
replies: 16 views: 581
Artcutech 2 weeks ago

What's good? I like looking at these gearslutz polls to see what other people do and use to create their music. I did not find a...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 53 views: 3,653
atma 2 weeks ago

Hello all, There are pretty a lot of itb mixing while using outboard gear on gearslutz, but they mainly are from 2005-2008. So...

vullee
replies: 42 views: 3,172
illsoulprod 2 weeks ago
KizzyOnTheTrack 2 weeks ago

I just can't decide! Same price for both, max ram. I hear xl sounds worse but thought I'd see if any users had some pros and...

Boogiepop
replies: 32 views: 10,560
atma 2 weeks ago

Hello so I’ve been making hip hop music for a bit now and decided to upgrade my home studio. I went out and bought an Avalon...

Santw_96
replies: 12 views: 568
Artcutech 2 weeks ago
Santw_96 3 weeks ago

I have two pair of monitors speakers i have JBL LSR308 and YAMAHA HS8 and want to know which one should i make as my main monitor...

yungjoe727
replies: 13 views: 1,617
atma 3 weeks ago

I think the mixes and production sounds amazing.

GHINII
replies: 3 views: 610
GHINII 3 weeks ago

Hi guys/guyettes In the market for a half decent drum machine. Am happy to spend a little if we end up in Electron territory...

zukan
replies: 6 views: 568
zukan 3 weeks ago
atma 3 weeks ago

I have 4 different monitors, including what Yamaha claims as the new NS10. Monitors: Yamaha MSP7 Yamaha HS8 Adam...

MixingChamp
replies: 46 views: 1,959
barryfell 3 weeks ago

Hey Guys, Here's an example below of the layering I'm trying to emulate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWU4Lp5ZRMY I...

apollotrife
replies: 5 views: 553
apollotrife 3 weeks ago

What up GS?? Can you guys explain to me your process for selecting and using different samples from different pieces of...

JaccCetch
replies: 19 views: 1,086
atma 4 weeks ago

I recently had the pleasure of listening to Post Malone's Rockstar and the production immediately grabbed me. Anyone else...

zukan
replies: 2 views: 639
zukan 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search