2nd December 2020 Views: 291
Views: 291
2nd December 2020
Announcement: Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 1,161
Views: 1,161
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello. I'm having trouble with tracking out beats because the sounds are not precisely where they're supposed to be. There's...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 36 views: 1,049
trevon 12 hours ago

I just started posting beats online and got my first sale a few weeks ago. Maybe this sounds crazy, but do you guys ever worry...

wba1597
replies: 10 views: 394
peterpiper0815 13 hours ago

What are some quality mics for recording female rap vocals? My budget is under $1000 for now.

boombapdame
replies: 29 views: 2,683
boombapdame 18 hours ago

No special reason i am askin this but i am just curious to hear which one you engineers like more and why? The major studios...

replies: 51 views: 41,760
bgrotto 1 day ago

Hello, everyone. Recently I started to create my own beats. Where i can post my beat that someone can point on my mistakes?

ck beat
replies: 2 views: 234
CJ Mastering 1 day ago

A lot of mu clients ask me to rip YouTube beat for them with a youtube-mp3 converter I’ll do it, I know they have good...

DevilleMusic
replies: 8 views: 915
boombapdame 1 day ago

is it possible to make a good beat to raw vocals an artist has sent you. I've Written Songs on beats that i have no rights too. i...

onshott1
replies: 2 views: 199
boombapdame 2 days ago

Hey Im a new producer and I sent some of my beats out to a big time rapper and they say they want to buy an exclusive beat. How...

colbykeyz
replies: 69 views: 2,690
hearttimes 3 days ago

Just my 2. I find it better learn to make your own kits. Improve your musicianship etc. Learn how to mix your own beats, record...

makinbeatz
replies: 13 views: 1,572
makinbeatz 4 days ago

Does anyone have any tips on a go about's on making this snare. I feel like there is for a 909 but can't work out what the other...

kieronmusic
replies: 0 views: 192
kieronmusic 5 days ago

I just heard some of Busta's album today. Dope project but I find the mixing/mastering to take away from the sonic immersion of...

Sance21
replies: 11 views: 831
negativepitch 5 days ago

He changed the game today. Thank you. kfhkhkfhkhrockout

OBOYO
replies: 0 views: 325
OBOYO 6 days ago

Does anyone on here know who is doing Akaipro's updates/upgrades now? I bought the MPC 2.0 upgrade back in april. I can't...

illynoise
replies: 1 views: 162
dsy 1 week ago

The more I listen to tribe's discography the more I love the distinct vocal sound that Power mixed with. It sits a lot lower and...

ParkerCorey
replies: 14 views: 3,575
NarxistDan 1 week ago

Been listening to a lot of New Edition lately and been following their BET movie. Really interested in knowing which keyboards...

sfilipee
replies: 16 views: 5,369
dj.anti.matter 1 week ago

Hey gearslutz! Can someone think of what may have been used on Tyga's vocal in his song "Dennis Rodman"? Throughout...

lizzyx7
replies: 2 views: 267
lizzyx7 1 week ago

So after years spent in tiny rooms making beats recording stuff mixing and mastering I've decided to buy my own flat and spend...

Olskool Bwoy
replies: 0 views: 325
Olskool Bwoy 1 week ago

Hey Everyone! Do any of you have any tips on mixing shoegaze/indie style vocals? This particular song I've produced for a...

Onfireee
replies: 4 views: 244
Onfireee 1 week ago

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my Adam A7X monitors and i always wanted to get some subwoofer, AFTER 5 YEARS! i finally decided (cause of all...

Caine
replies: 2 views: 3,640
Kimo_Beats 1 week ago

so for all the people who have been at it for a long time, what would you recommend for a beginner into the world of sound...

jcsmyth
replies: 3 views: 373
DAH 1 week ago

What’s good everyone. I need some help mixing and leveling all my vocal tracks. First I will tell you my typical recording...

BrazenActs
replies: 3 views: 283
BIG BUDDHA 1 week ago

Before I get to it, I should mention that I've done my research. I've managed to find a few nice things here and there with what...

ItsRyanBoi
replies: 3 views: 624
jpeg 1 week ago

I don't use synth sounds very often but am trying to branch out a bit. I make a lot of old school hip-hop/boom bap and am looking...

Mannas
replies: 1 views: 215
jpeg 1 week ago

Hey guys I'm having a problem deciding among these plug-ins.... wavesNLS or fabfilter Saturn or Soundtoys decapitater.... I would...

hoodie
replies: 62 views: 29,012
Jek_pirat 2 weeks ago

Yo! For those of you that enjoy my first free instalment of one shots. I have put together a 7 gb pack of breaks, fills,...

Paul_G
replies: 57 views: 5,696
Paul_G 2 weeks ago

Just tried the new hardware update (1.3) and it's loaded with bugs. You still can't use your own samples to make even a 4 bar...

TRSC
replies: 73 views: 31,559
Goa-Dubs 2 weeks ago

What in your opinion is the best Synth for modern hip-hop sounds? And more importantly, why? (wether that's VST, or hardware...

jcsmyth
replies: 0 views: 240
jcsmyth 2 weeks ago

So I was recording this rapper the other day and he wanted to stack his vocals 3 times. I told him that one take would be enough...

Thug Immigrant
replies: 31 views: 19,058
DAH 2 weeks ago

Im looking for a higher end mic that will match my voice but need help, I've been searching for a month now. I currenly use a b1...

onshott1
replies: 68 views: 3,800
smccarthy945 2 weeks ago

Hello, guys. I have Rode Nt1 kit microphone and a Focusrite 2i4, but I am not very satisfied with the results, so I'm considering...

crushingblow
replies: 66 views: 6,956
smccarthy945 2 weeks ago

I've made several threads on gearslutz that wore very helpful which lead me to buy the aa cm 800t which i'm happy with for...

onshott1
replies: 7 views: 709
smccarthy945 2 weeks ago

Same take. No EQ engaged on the Shelford because the Mike-e has no EQ 1-2db reduction on both comps. i feel like they...

musaee
replies: 9 views: 430
DAH 2 weeks ago

If you were able to have your own custom console built especially for you, cost no object,what manufacturers componants would...

phillysoulman
replies: 57 views: 7,581
elegentdrum 2 weeks ago

Some of my S900 processed drum sounds. Signal chain: S900 -> AMS Neve 1073LB -> RME MUltiface II. Hopefully someone...

lemonsquash
replies: 24 views: 3,703
BrazilianCat 2 weeks ago

Super dope documentary for nerds like me... Stunning assortment of recording footage. Stunning assortment of mics used...

musaee
replies: 0 views: 310
musaee 2 weeks ago

Hello. Do you guys know any tips or tricks to achieve a more boom bap type of reverb. I know this is a very broad question....

Hip Hop Head
replies: 18 views: 2,773
12bitkid 2 weeks ago

So I am looking for a stand-alone sequencer/sampler that is fun and easy to use. I want to use it to sketch out the track with...

smccarthy945
replies: 99 views: 6,076
smccarthy945 2 weeks ago

Hi there I'm currently running a survey regarding rhythmic quantizing in music and its effects etc. The survey features a HipHop...

avgrundsdjur
replies: 5 views: 370
avgrundsdjur 3 weeks ago

i hope im in the right place for this. I recently switched to a more compact audio interface, the audio echofire 4. I wanted to...

kjackson
replies: 3 views: 2,444
dlab23 3 weeks ago

A fancy thread name, I know. Not up to the content quality level I am providing in this thread. However, the very idea is quite...

DAH
replies: 7 views: 629
poserp 3 weeks ago

If you MPC dudes would so kindly indulge this question... Just got a 3000 and trying to wrap my head around some good ways to...

chet.d
replies: 59 views: 8,115
chet.d 3 weeks ago

The Original Developers have sold their rights to Brainworx so the product isn't available anymore for purchase. I just tried the...

OceanDrive
replies: 3 views: 370
MaztotheUla 4 weeks ago

Thoughts on this album's mix/master? After listening to this album for 4 years I love how the vocals sit in the mix, with the...

Burlees
replies: 0 views: 316
Burlees 4 weeks ago

Hi all, has some one any tips in order to achieve a mix/master like the guys from Griseda? They sound dark but bright at...

BlackMilk
replies: 23 views: 2,543
TheKosherButcher 4 weeks ago

This is May 2006, pretty up to date , enjoykfhkh http://www.eqmag.com/story.asp?sectioncode=38&storycode=14153

H-Rezz
replies: 12 views: 20,818
Oroz 4 weeks ago

A petition for Akai to release a new OS for the MPC 4000. howdy

10tonsplash
replies: 22 views: 2,837
VARB 4 weeks ago

So i had a Yamaha motif back in the day and sampling on that thing was amazing, so full and rich as well as depth and clarity(was...

Artcutech
replies: 54 views: 12,564
buckan 4 weeks ago

Hey Everybody, So I have been recording/engineering music for about 8 years, and in particular mostly hip-hop/rap and am...

ProCeMusic
replies: 5 views: 2,383
TS-12 4 weeks ago

Where to find good Neosoul & RnB sounds/presets?rockout Tag: https://dzwonkinatelefon.com/dzwonki-category/rb

blazcopski
replies: 6 views: 548
mp3 4 weeks ago

Hi, I'm looking for some headphones that have an exaggerated bass response. Headphones that sound boomy. I'm currently using the...

Lui_T
replies: 2 views: 441
kite 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search