The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anyone know what Equipment, certain techniques Dre used to creat these classics? He mixed and mastered the Chronic by...

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 27 views: 1,391
Tonezpro 1 minute ago

Hi guys! I've been thinking about which outboard compressor is good for the drums that I wanna make... I wanna make these...

gyro813
replies: 0 views: 27
gyro813 1 hour ago

Hey guys I'm having a problem deciding among these plug-ins.... wavesNLS or fabfilter Saturn or Soundtoys decapitater.... I would...

hoodie
replies: 43 views: 1,896
Artcutech 2 hours ago

Hi Since my last thread: i've made a little studio update: Like i said in the last thread i mainly make boom bap hip-hop...

Olskool Bwoy
replies: 7 views: 857
Olskool Bwoy 3 hours ago

Hello all. Independent artist here who has in-home studio. Current gear: KRK Rokit 5's Blue Bluebird Condenser Mic Focusrite...

dontworryboy
replies: 1 views: 95
musaee 4 hours ago

I saw a preview of this EQ and how it lights up to the frequencies and not an actual analyzer. I think this is very useful. Is...

IkennaFuNkEn
replies: 21 views: 8,701
peterpiper0815 5 hours ago

So, somebody know how madlib deal with copyright ?confoosed

BrazilianCat
replies: 33 views: 2,050
lemonsquash 18 hours ago

I’ve been trying to use synths to make unique hip hop beats, but the thing is, synths with hip hop... I just can’t pull it...

MC Antizino
replies: 16 views: 831
DJ T Havoc 21 hours ago

Hello everyone, It's been a while since I've been into the recording world (I haven't bought anything in 8 years). I want...

gym69
replies: 12 views: 588
cheu78 1 day ago

Hello, guys. I have Rode Nt1 kit microphone and a Focusrite 2i4, but I am not very satisfied with the results, so I'm considering...

crushingblow
replies: 57 views: 2,020
phaceless 1 day ago

Has anyone used these mics? I know the C3 has an incredible flat response. What is this good for? I dont want an extremely bright...

dbdatkid
replies: 4 views: 2,903
RightOnRome 2 days ago

Trap is boring, and no one is really listening to that lame genre anymore except old people trying to be young. Boom Bap is...

Instrmntl
replies: 42 views: 5,103
FreshProduce 3 days ago

Hi guys, I'm trying to get this effect (click here) and having some trouble after months... I've looked up all tutorials online...

addomit
replies: 3 views: 251
CJ Mastering 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
Jpadilla141 3 days ago
drycappuccinoguy 4 days ago

Looks like MPC 2.3 is about to drop soon and according Akai Pro this is going to be the biggest update ever in MPC history and...

Instrmntl
replies: 19 views: 794
Instrmntl 5 days ago

YouTube I was watching this video and came across this part which left me confused... I have used fl studio a little bit and...

carlosdanger
replies: 78 views: 4,464
DrAudiospecific 5 days ago

hi everybody, I need to identify this drumbreak. If someone could help would be awesome. thank you

McCroskey
replies: 2 views: 367
McCroskey 5 days ago

I'm sure it's obvious how new I am to the game by my question and perhaps that's why I couldn't find the answer in any current...

Preparethevictm
replies: 4 views: 467
elgee 6 days ago

I am looking for a turntable vst/ plugin that sounds realistic. tried the fruity scratcher last night, and did not sound real...

FineDineRecords
replies: 16 views: 13,058
atma 1 week ago

Man guys, I love my maschine but I was hoping for a software update that addresses a few things with in the Maschine and...

Kimo_Beats
replies: 19 views: 1,389
DJ T Havoc 1 week ago

Dear Guys, I started to be obsessed to get such sounding snare/clap and hyhats. This Guy is doing this so well, and I was...

QuickMilk
replies: 1 views: 362
jammiedodger666 1 week ago

Out of the blue, I've been trying to find that song. Can't really remember how the melody goes but I'll know if I hear it...

Phroggy
replies: 71 views: 98,279
Mermaidbarbee 1 week ago

Hello,all. I recently got a gig as an engineer/producer at a local record company.I am experienced at mixing variuos styles,but...

cordova85
replies: 26 views: 2,730
GrammynOut 1 week ago

Question I never even considered would be a question; I’ve been producing for years, worked with some great producers and...

romansmusic
replies: 3 views: 346
chris carter 1 week ago

What's good? I like looking at these gearslutz polls to see what other people do and use to create their music. I did not find a...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 55 views: 4,474
atma 1 week ago

HI. I'm doing a song based on this drumloop, I remember I've recorded it myslef of a turntable, but I do not remember from which...

Marogru
replies: 2 views: 413
atma 2 weeks ago

Hi Guys, there's a lot of hype for vintage synths and software emulations of them today and I really love the Sound of the...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 9 views: 1,293
IkennaFuNkEn 2 weeks ago

Anyone using a rompler sound library for RnB sounds? I'm pretty good with synths, but I can't seem to get sounds quite like the...

TonyVegas
replies: 11 views: 2,726
oneforhouse 2 weeks ago

I have komplete 11 ultimate. If you a choice between the the K12 Ultimate Collectors Editor vs Izotope Music production bundle...

makinbeatz
replies: 1 views: 403
v00d00ppl 2 weeks ago
hhaff18 2 weeks ago

The effect on the drums in the intro. What is this and how is he achieving this futuristic effect? YouTube...

Dkelloway
replies: 8 views: 1,263
Sam an huel 2 weeks ago

So guys, I'm trying to have the best results with vocals tpain style. What's important to mix this kind of vocals? I cut between...

Luweedvieira
replies: 2 views: 580
CJ Mastering 2 weeks ago

I'm so impressed with the rapping & production quality of this album. I certainly put it up there as one of the best projects...

Petros
replies: 3 views: 572
meez61 2 weeks ago

Hey Slutz, this one is about those albums/songs that sound so damn good in some aspect. Share the diamonds of hip hop...

.drIX.
replies: 31 views: 2,401
Jiglo 3 weeks ago

I'm having trouble identifying some of the synth sounds that Timbaland uses on this track. The sound panned to the right sounds...

Dkelloway
replies: 1 views: 470
MaztotheUla 3 weeks ago

long time since i posted on here. been away from production for a while and i want to try again with a new approach. i have...

ThemMachines
replies: 2 views: 449
ThemMachines 3 weeks ago

I’ve been learning to mix at low levels and compress/make eq moves subtitlely on all tracks, buses ... yada yada. My mixes...

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 17 views: 930
GFunkFunkEra 3 weeks ago

I know a lot of you guys go out and find records at local vinyl stores but those that have to prowl the net for them.. Post...

Oh4!
replies: 223 views: 100,985
BrazilianCat 3 weeks ago

Thought I would post a thread hoping manufacturers would see it so they can know what gear would be dope if they just changed one...

DJ T Havoc
replies: 0 views: 402
DJ T Havoc 3 weeks ago

I'm looking around for a nice Mic Pre That I can use for my setup. I am mainly planning to record hip-hop and r&b vocals. I...

Crown P
replies: 68 views: 42,735
LLSentelle 4 weeks ago

I just got a rode Nt1 with a komplete audio 6 interface. But which preamp is best suited

Prynceryan97
replies: 16 views: 1,215
Ted Steadman 4 weeks ago

So I’d been thinking about buying a montage until I heard it didn’t have a sampler like the motif but just could load...

Artcutech
replies: 1 views: 470
atma 4 weeks ago
replies: 8 views: 1,090
Joseph Reeves 4 weeks ago
IMPLATYPUS 4 weeks ago

I enjoy the album for the most part, but the I dont really like the style mixes. A lot of clipping on most songs that come with...

MaztotheUla
replies: 16 views: 2,873
tyjewels 4 weeks ago

Does anyone know what gear DJ Muggs is using to produce these days? The production on his last few albums have been...

PHG
replies: 6 views: 907
PHG 4 weeks ago

I there such thing as a 12 bit sampler with a digital output? I know of the akai s950 but the expantion with digital options...

projuice
replies: 18 views: 5,588
romeojesus 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, I am looking for some tips on good drum samples to use for Hip Hop / Rap style beats. I currently use Logic Studio 9...

Plasma
replies: 52 views: 53,204
devestone 4 weeks ago

Hi, What are some well-mixed Trap/Drill beats? It would be ideal if it was lo sub and where the kick really punches through the...

complex
replies: 3 views: 723
krakapow 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search