The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey I’ve been growing around the forum and I don’t see much information on mixing bass - baritone vocals. First thing I...

Slayerbo
replies: 1 views: 386
larmusicgroup 3 hours ago

where can i find a ascii keyboard to use with my s5000 ? what keyboard do you guys use for this task ? Thanks in Advacne heh

Big Ale
replies: 5 views: 1,089
jdcrouch1972 7 hours ago

Why do we believe in entire studio can be properly modeled, despite the fact nobody has succeeded at faithfully emulating the...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 36 views: 1,350
.drIX. 8 hours ago

I have some new clients coming in that have specifically asked for us to replace some of their 808's & Kicks in their already...

nephew312
replies: 0 views: 105
nephew312 8 hours ago

I'm an SP-1200 user and a software engineer with a small bit of knowledge in electronics. I have started working on a replica...

Low Hiss
replies: 77 views: 4,238
Sense_A 1 day ago

Whats good? The DAW Poll did very well and I want to try the same thing with hardware. DAW Poll: Poll: What DAW do you...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 13 views: 1,444
Hip Hop Head 1 day ago

When you think about it: Back in the 60's / 70's, all mixes sounded warm and crunchy... Like a home-made apple crumble pie. In...

Zacchino
replies: 167 views: 7,173
Scragend 1 day ago

Hi guys, I'm trying to get this effect (click here) and having some trouble after months... I've looked up all tutorials online...

addomit
replies: 5 views: 740
ime24seven 2 days ago

I have a hardtime getting a consistent workflow down. I have a hardtime selling myself to creating entire programs using maybe 3...

Portsound570
replies: 3 views: 411
3rd Degree 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
lilseiya 3 days ago

Cheers! Having Problems with my Cubase Projects at the end of Mixing. Working with a Steinberg ur22mk2 on a Laptop with SSD...

kashmvnyl1fe
replies: 11 views: 1,316
chris carter 4 days ago

Outstanding work on the vocals here by Louis Bell and Manny Marroquin. Besides the obvious autotune what type of processing do...

Krush411
replies: 3 views: 735
Kodakell 4 days ago

Hello Here are some classic Drum machines in exs24 format. I made these up over the week end. zSHARE - Drum...

down_town
replies: 3 views: 2,893
silicongraphics 5 days ago

Has anybody else ran into a problem where the driver for Maschine studio went to crap for no reason after windows updated itself....

DJ T Havoc
replies: 0 views: 268
DJ T Havoc 5 days ago
PurpleSmonk 5 days ago

Whats up ppl? I haven't posted in a while. What are some of you guys pros and cons with these 2 pieces of gear from personal...

ToneRich
replies: 7 views: 703
nukmusic 6 days ago
replies: 1 views: 343
atma 1 week ago

There is a sound that is mainly used as a snare form what I've heard but I would love to know what it is. It sounds like this...

JadeParade
replies: 0 views: 310
JadeParade 1 week ago

There is a pervasive belief that by spamming/botting all over social media and Soundcloud, your numbers will increase and that...

boombapdame
replies: 13 views: 1,390
s wave 1 week ago

hello together, i want to buy of the samplers mentioned above... until i just make beats with ableton - but i want to make...

verbieger23
replies: 1 views: 375
KickDrum 1 week ago

Drake - Nothing Was The Same - Noah 40 Shebib And Noel Gadget Campbell ?! Ok so assuming you've heard drake new album ... my...

austinbrown
replies: 6 views: 6,355
bun102 1 week ago

Trap is boring, and no one is really listening to that lame genre anymore except old people trying to be young. Boom Bap is...

Instrmntl
replies: 61 views: 9,730
purebeathead 1 week ago

What's up gearslutz family? Very new to the forum. I wanted to make an account to hear all of your opinions so I can decide...mpc...

Diirty Denim
replies: 8 views: 3,095
themixtape 1 week ago
CPhoenix 1 week ago

What do you guys think are some of the pitfalls in beatmaking, opposed to composing original music for a rap or r&b song?

Sagicorn35
replies: 15 views: 1,093
Sagicorn35 1 week ago
RootKeet 1 week ago

I'll kick it off... Zapp: More Bounce to the Ounce Steely Dan: Josie The System: Don't Disturb this Groove

orangeoctane
replies: 122 views: 7,315
elegentdrum 1 week ago

Hey everyone! Dre and others back in the day used this poly lead all*the time, and before them Ohio Players. My two favorite...

csnack
replies: 10 views: 707
csnack 1 week ago

I know he uses the 01w for sequencing. I am pretty sure those drums sounds are 'workstation' drums sounds and I have never heard...

killahertz
replies: 58 views: 11,744
Lando Calrissian 1 week ago

Does anybody know where these are still available, or an alternative please? I know about the full PCB boards at MPCStuff, and...

Jiglo
replies: 2 views: 571
Jiglo 2 weeks ago

still haven't found a good answer: Who has a big pack of 808's for sale WITH THE PITCH labeled of each 808? Not looking for a...

ddeez
replies: 34 views: 4,657
M2DaG 2 weeks ago

I wanna make New Jack Swing style beats. What do I need to start? I have no clue what type of drum machines and modules they...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 192 views: 51,384
boombapdame 2 weeks ago

So I've been dealing with this issue after I mix a track for I client I like to throw a master on it just so it can compete with...

futured
replies: 5 views: 468
atma 2 weeks ago

I’ve been trying to use synths to make unique hip hop beats, but the thing is, synths with hip hop... I just can’t pull it...

MC Antizino
replies: 36 views: 3,020
MC Antizino 2 weeks ago

Apologies if this has already been posted... But I just saw this and it is f**cking...

m4thlab
replies: 21 views: 3,685
Sam an huel 2 weeks ago

What do you think of free for profit instrumentals? I don't think it's detrimental to the marketplace plus as long as artists let...

boombapdame
replies: 2 views: 458
J.Beatnik 2 weeks ago
prodbyhoyt 2 weeks ago

Anybody else curious about the this rumble invader.

DJ T Havoc
replies: 2 views: 494
DJ T Havoc 2 weeks ago

Hi Since my last thread: i've made a little studio update: Like i said in the last thread i mainly make boom bap hip-hop...

Olskool Bwoy
replies: 18 views: 2,284
PillsInfinity 2 weeks ago

I currently have a TLM 103 mic going straight into my Saffire Pro 40 interface and I’m looking to invest in a preamp for around...

bosran
replies: 21 views: 2,250
illynoise 3 weeks ago

I've always relied on a pultec eq on the mixbus to shape my mixes and get that low end boost and top end sheen. But i'm starting...

skitzothebeast
replies: 13 views: 878
mista min 3 weeks ago

Pretty straight forward question. I have someone interested in some of my works. I make most of my stuff on the 2k classic....

AToastToNada
replies: 9 views: 798
Joey Handsome 3 weeks ago

Hey all! OZMusique a famous and well respected sample/loop maker for Producers shows a cool warping/bending effect in this beat:...

877spy
replies: 10 views: 749
tedmanzie 3 weeks ago

I was a bit curious. Who uses this software ??? (or "why do I always feel like I'm the only one using it in the music...

Zacchino
replies: 124 views: 31,546
DJ T Havoc 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm currently working on a track where there's bass guitar and 808's and I'm wondering how to mix them and whether the 808...

Dkelloway
replies: 1 views: 499
lionaudio 3 weeks ago

YouTube I’ve heard this snare in a few hip-hop/rap tracks and I can’t find it anywhere...

Fifthcell
replies: 2 views: 520
purebeathead 3 weeks ago

I have an on and off relationship with RBass. Sometimes it adds great harmonics and sometimes it makes the sound a bit too much....

WoodysProduce
replies: 38 views: 14,975
e-are 3 weeks ago

I was searching for Dj Khalil in Studio on Youtube and found this gem: YouTube Since I heard he was behind the sample of...

Zacchino
replies: 3 views: 770
Zacchino 3 weeks ago

Hey slutz, does anyone of you has any idea how to make that Ratatat organ sound, eg sampled in Let Me Ohh by E-DUBBLE |...

.drIX.
replies: 3 views: 538
.drIX. 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone, Does anyone have any info on what console Ready to Die was mixed on? Was it an SSL 4000E? Thanks! Jake

jakeg70888
replies: 7 views: 1,428
VitoSoprano 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search