The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What's good? I bought a 2000XL in good condition but the problem is that I have to hit the pads pretty hard to get good...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 0 views: 41
Hip Hop Head 3 hours ago

Question for the hive mind. Ok, so I started this beat a few minutes ago from scratch. On this program, I have my drums loaded on...

bino_5150
replies: 1 views: 199
dahkter 6 hours ago

Haven't downloded any sample packs in quite a while... curious what the good releases are? Lemme know your thoughts. Thanks.

fairchildren
replies: 3 views: 311
Desire Inspires 11 hours ago

I can't keep using the Thriller album to reference mixes, as music has evolved so much right now, the reference tracks need to...

miscend
replies: 2 views: 161
miscend 17 hours ago

I spend to much time making beats manually (not using loops), but noticed that I spent way too much time on that, so I want...

TS-12
replies: 13 views: 1,156
DStep ATL 1 day ago

Anyone else have these issues with sequencing drums in Logic? Compared to FL and other programs I find its sounding as good. Ive...

Chase Orion
replies: 41 views: 5,515
skkain 1 day ago

from what ive been reading around, it seems everyone is saying this mic is great on vocals.. has anyone used it?

mattdittus
replies: 22 views: 15,577
cap217 1 day ago

So I recently got an MPC Live and am getting into making beats. I'm having trouble keeping the bass and the kicks from muddying...

Mannas
replies: 3 views: 421
PettyCash 2 days ago

A petition for Akai to release a new OS for the MPC 4000. howdy

10tonsplash
replies: 11 views: 1,273
Monotremata 2 days ago

When I record at home I use an untreated space and have a VOXguard. For some reason my vocals come out sounding extremely hollow...

arlingtonmusic
replies: 21 views: 703
stixstudios 3 days ago

Let's do something really useful, i'm sure a lot a folks out there such as me are looking for some nice Mark Tree/Bell Tree...

Guy Gabriel
replies: 19 views: 22,708
Andy McGroarty 3 days ago

Love Gearslutz for just this: I stumbled across a thread asking for experience with Trip-Hop production. Low and behold, Paul...

Stitch333
replies: 219 views: 42,122
Paul_G 3 days ago

Hello everyone I need a little bit of help here please. I'm still learning the dos and don'ts of Mixubg Process. My problem...

Khariis
replies: 17 views: 677
stixstudios 3 days ago

There has never really been a mainstream rapper to come out w/ a lisp. The rapper named "DOE" who is under timberland's...

ruju
replies: 45 views: 19,482
JB220587 3 days ago

I want to add an MPC into my music production for the warm, colored sound. I've been using plugins to get that analogue sound but...

apricotkilla
replies: 78 views: 10,631
ChristianN 4 days ago

What's good, y'all? I'm looking for advice. I've got 2 different configurations in mind. Let me know what y'all think, if you...

combusted
replies: 14 views: 5,698
KingpenCowboy 4 days ago
replies: - views: -
Chad Sterling 4 days ago

Think about the fact that Hip Hop, since its genesis, was seen as not real music due to sampling as its musical foundation. I...

boombapdame
replies: 8 views: 1,237
knobsmcgee 5 days ago

I'm learning to use logic pro as my daw to engineer and record my own tracks. There is this technique I gathered from this...

cevadar
replies: 3 views: 798
zukan 5 days ago
acurabeats 1 week ago

Hi there, I'm looking for some down tempo 60-90 bpm trip hop/ hip hop drum loops,but they need to be without that crackle/dust...

bluearrows
replies: 0 views: 272
bluearrows 1 week ago

Hey there! I'm looking for some VSTs that have really deep and round hiphop 808s and sub bases, does anyone have any suggestions?...

eehhe38
replies: 34 views: 37,250
Cyforce 1 week ago

Which sample or loops library has this drum loop or where Can I buy it ? I heared it before in atleast 3 songs. It starts...

TS-12
replies: 3 views: 474
atma 1 week ago
ECray 1 week ago

I need some suggestions on micing and recording hand claps. What mics and compression techniques are you guys using?

gb-jazz
replies: 18 views: 16,545
Sine City 1 week ago

Do you guys work on one beat until it's finished or do you guys work on several beats at a time? I ask this because I have so...

ASICE
replies: 55 views: 5,676
Pindrive 1 week ago

Hi all, has some one any tips in order to achieve a mix/master like the guys from Griseda? They sound dark but bright at...

BlackMilk
replies: 6 views: 858
Mantik 1 week ago

So I recently bought an ensoniq asr 10 off eBay. Plugged it in. Powers on fine. It first looks for a SCSI input which I have...

Roddick1993
replies: 4 views: 1,298
Basslik 1 week ago

First off I want to say that I love producing music and recording. However, lately I feel like what's the point anymore. If you...

smccarthy945
replies: 105 views: 9,124
TRSC 1 week ago

I know trap is pretty much a new age hip hop sub genre but why is it that everyone is just trap trap trap at the moment? I...

MrPerkins
replies: 5 views: 604
miscend 1 week ago

If you MPC dudes would so kindly indulge this question... Just got a 3000 and trying to wrap my head around some good ways to...

chet.d
replies: 36 views: 3,142
L-Fire 1 week ago

I don't know what it is but I can't seem to find bass sounds that I'm happy with. I'm mainly into making old school boom bap...

Mannas
replies: 16 views: 930
3rd Degree 1 week ago

Hey guys. I'm working on a project for a client that sounds similar to this Lil Skies song. After comparing my mix to the Lil...

R3KMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 500
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

Been thinking of getting a drum machine. I can't really groove with the virtual ones, tried a good amount of them but i'm kinda...

stefanijean
replies: 22 views: 1,603
jm2c 2 weeks ago
Aarnxbrwn 2 weeks ago

i produced a record for a major label artist it got me some connections so im able to shop beats to artists i never would've been...

dbynes
replies: 4 views: 885
dbynes 2 weeks ago

IMHO if Akai brought back some of the classic MPCs that would be the best thing since sliced bread. And it would probably start...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 86 views: 3,949
frankenstino 2 weeks ago

The Kick and The bass and the snare once the beat drops in know yourself by drake is so dam punchy and loud but yet and the song...

JakalUK
replies: 1 views: 762
Amsoily 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone. I had alot of head reading through various threads here and I thought I'd post my first thread concerning an...

Khariis
replies: 13 views: 866
Khariis 2 weeks ago

Hi guys Been mooching around for a while now thought it was about time I asked for some help! I think I must be right in...

MrPerkins
replies: 0 views: 525
MrPerkins 2 weeks ago

Greetings chaps: I'm Looking to Upgrade from Mpc4000 to Mpc X, before I buy I would like to know the following: 1. Is the the...

shalimo
replies: 83 views: 6,429
TRSC 2 weeks ago

Hey Guys, I just downloaded a demo of heat Up 3 and was pretty happy with it for the price. I know it is very close to Nexus...

Danny Scott
replies: 13 views: 1,709
Dave east 3 weeks ago
NokturnlProd 3 weeks ago
dooger94 3 weeks ago

Hi guys/gals So what is your method for recording your maschine projects into a daw and utilising it throughout the...

Virtual Recess
replies: 24 views: 9,467
themixtape 3 weeks ago

How many of you guys have owned a keyboard workstation? 1. Which one did you own? 2. How much did it cost? 3. Did you like...

ASICE
replies: 16 views: 947
ASICE 3 weeks ago

So I ordered the wax when it came out but im still waiting for it to arrive. Good thing is that today it was released on all...

Martel80
replies: 65 views: 5,613
peterpiper0815 3 weeks ago
rub1v 3 weeks ago

I stumbled upon K-Def's instagram page and saw these...

finesse1234
replies: 23 views: 3,809
MFSAKA 3 weeks ago

I am looking at adding a workstation with my MPC for the bread and butter sounds. I've got the Live and would like to have a good...

Mannas
replies: 0 views: 688
Mannas 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search